It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This no April's Fool Joke! I just signed in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello people!
I welcome you though the screen of my computer into my home!

I got interested by conspiracies for a long time, but I realized it consciously only a few years ago after reading a book where the author was saying that Jim Morrison was still alive, being an agent of the Navy, like his dad before him, etc. I took a plunge and never looked back!

I got the chance to read a few books that are now on TPTB's black list!
What was written in some were accurate to some extension, seeing how things are going nowadays.

From there, I read much, and revisited some old books my dad had and that were considered controversial to some extents. We even had a book from Germany dating before WWII and talking about eugenics and its social applications. I was about ten, then, and found it horrific that such plans, as described in the book, were even conceived by "sane, educated and decorated" minds... It kind of gave me a personality where I put a foot out of the system and began questioning what was going on, even before I really knew what I was doing, when looking back at my life.

I am not the most intelligent person around and surely not the most educated, but I still yearn to learn. If I go to bed having learned one thing, it means it was a good day! About that, I have kept my children's spirit!

Having brushed with Death very closely on more than one occasion, it tends to do that to you!

But I seem to have insights on things, at times, that others don't, and that gets verified over time.

Understand, I'm not saying I can make prophecies or RVing! I am a right brain user, and my logical steps differ wholly from that of scientists, but I know from experience that in the end, I'll be at the same place they will be, in terms of conclusions. ( PROOF: I'm with you on ATS!!!
) It makes me thrill when it happens as it allows me to see the point of view of a thing from the two sides of our brains!!!

I hope to contribute in the best possible way, and let's go for the ride of ATSing!!!

And thank you in advance for your welcomes!
edit on 1-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've really been enjoying your posts on my recent thread btw! I have no doubt whatsoever that you'll become a popular poster on these boards in no time at all.

That being so..., Welcome to ATS!! I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

Enjoy the madness that is ATS

You might find the Freshmans Forum handy

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks! It has been nice talking with you on your thread! I'm still not done reading it, tho!

See you soon over there!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Hi and thanks for the link. I feel like at the University with such a title! Me, a Freshman... Who would have thought?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

You actually read the thread before you formed an opinion

That kind of behaviour is gonna make you stick out like a sore thumb
Welcome along

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Oops Read in the wrong direction... Sorry! Thanks! LOL

To be honest, it is such a long thread I am still in the process of reading it. At this rate, I'll be done by Sunday, if I don't sleep much!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I hope you will have a good time here and I will look forward to see you in
discussion.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

Thanks! Hope to see you soon too!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Welcome to the funhouse

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Herblackwings

...and sometimes the farmhouse... Thanks for your welcome!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 10-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join