It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

post your tribute posts to troops here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ok, put what you like but everyone should support their troops, so I hope you will join me in sending out a tribute all of your own in one united topic to show how dedicated we are to the people who fight for us. please dont disscuss things in here, I just want to hear your tributes, then i can save them and send them in a chain letter. Thank you!!

Here's mine:

I wish all the UK and US troops a successful and fast completion to their mitions and that they return soon. I would also like to say that my heart goes out to all the families that have suffered the death of a loved one.

Uneasy

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have no problem with this kind of post.However this is the second one in five minutes.I know people feel strongly on this but this forum,as far as I'm aware,is not for posts like this.

This post has a home in ChitChat but not here!!

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
To the men and women of the coalition armies, who fight without prejudice and have united to claim peace for all nationalities. My heart and soul go to you all and i wish a safe and speedy return.

May god stand between you and all harm in all the dark places that you may walk.

Take care guys!

Raven

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
ok, thanks mate!

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I want to thank all the troops who are fighting for freedom. May God watch over and protect you. My heart also goes out to the families who have suffered a loss of a loved one. May this war end Swiftly and Peace rule.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Bella, I think the mods moved it.

I know I posted this somewhere else, but if anyone wants to sign an online thank you to our troops, please click here:

www.defendamerica.mil...

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What the heck is the purpose of this post?
Do you seriously think anyone in Iraq is going to read it?
Is it just an emotive tearjerker for nationalistic sentiment?

Personally I would delete it...

If you want to send messages to the troops then at least post it where they will read it

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
NC, thats why I provided that link, those will be sent to the troops.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Our wishes for a swift and safe return.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks PA, that one just hit my "nationalistic nerve"

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
NC, thats why I provided that link, those will be sent to the troops.

That's * funny *. I sent a u2u to a friend where I was asking him for a link like that one. I'm happy that you posted it. Unfortunately, we can't send them a message, just our names, city and country.

Of course I did it ! I hope they'll see that some of us, in Europe, are understanding what they are doing and that we support them !

Thanks PA.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
See what I did?
The website I asked people to sign if they wanted to thank our troops crashed due to high volume. Way to go ATS!!!!!

"A website created by the Department of Defense to keep the public informed about the war against terrorism crashed Thursday night because of the number of visitors signing a "thank you note" to the U.S. military."

Story of crash here

Sign "Thank You" Here

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Unfortunately, we can't send them a message, just our names, city and country.

Here is a link where you can send a message if you like:

Click here to send message

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Here is a link where you can send a message if you like:

Click here to send message

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join