It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American SHEEP Paid Government Dictators Stealing Basketball Hoops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Didn't see this posted on ATS. This really aggravates me, I'm a homeowner and I definitely don't want these Nazis having their way with my family and my property for whatever make believe reasons they invent and then justify!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yea, I put this in a thread yesterday..It is really bad. A government agency lying on film.....They are just out there now provoking people and wanting a home grown war here in the US.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I understand if the hoop was on the main sidewalk, which would be city property. It should probably have been in the driveway. But that chick clearly said that the hoop would be left on the driveway after it was pulled up.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The best part is when that wh0r3 tells him to go in the house like if he was her child. That part alone would have probably landed me in jail. What type of sh!t is that? I don't even know what I would do in a situation like that.

Another thing I don't get is, what's the issue with the hoops to begin with?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

A few comments here from me on this..
Let me first say...That this is the most ridiculous neighborhood action Ive ever seen. Im sorry they trashed your pole dude. That effin sux; what a commie thing to do! What is our country coming to? Write Obama dude, tellem about the pole thing. He can appreciate a basketball hoop.

Second, I am a bit concerned about the placement of the pole, uhm, in my state our property ends at the beginning of the inside portion of the sidewalk, so I dont know that your hoop was properly placed. Unless it is different in your state, it may have been on public property. (In rebuttal to my own notice there, hoops are SUPPOSED to be for the public! thats why we put them up!) You know so you and your neighbors can shoot some hoops. shrug.

Eitherway, put a fence around your yard and put your pole up on your property and if they come to take it down again tell the officer that they are now trespassing on private property. He has to observe your rights as a property owner and take that into consideration. Removing anything from your yard would then be viewed in a different light. Tresspassing and theft.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
who ever reported the stupid # on them, i would burn their house down that or torment them day in and day out, who would they suspect, the entire neighborhood good luck prosecuting that

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I agree, but it's not my personal video, I saw it on my Youtube subscriptions and it really pi$$ed me off.
I own my home free and clear, or do I. Rhetorical, no question mark needed.
If I don't pay the king's minions ridiculously high property taxes for my tiny spot in New Hampshire, they will put liens on it, and eventually I'll be featured in an ATS thread about standoffs over property taxes.

That isn't freedom OR ownership of anything, it's an illusion of ownership. Don't bother buying a house, better off to rent, comes out cheaper and you have about the same rights.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The home owners should just shoot them for stealing their property. Thats what I would do.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bunch of armed thugs and liars. I would have just lost if that lady was telling me what to do on my own property. Who was she anyway? Did she work for the government?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The dehumanization of the police is a mental infection that is spreading to every country.
Like David Icke said, when these people put on a police costume, they lose their fricken minds! It's just a costume and make believe powers of authority, man made belief systems that are expanding and closing in on all of us.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
HOLY $(_*$#.

I am ENRAGED at viewing this. ENRAGED. I wish nothing but the WORST for every ___ in that video other than the homeowners.

Need to go cool off.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

haha, i was kind of hoping for buddy to smack that dumb blonde right in the face with his cane.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Is there a story behind this? Phone numbers, names of people involved? Who is the () in the sweatshirt? Why does she think she has the authority to prevent the home owner from speaking? How can we get in touch with this ....?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

His name is John McCafferty.

It says it's in Claymont.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here is an article from last year about the new law. Its a Delaware DOT "order" - is it even a _____ law or some bureaucrat that needs their butt thrown to the curb?
edit on 4/1/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The McCaffertys won Round 1, as at least five police cars and a few trucks of DelDOT workers left shortly after a News Journal photographer arrived.

That happened last year - full article about this latest incident.

It seems the iDiOT is targeting this family in order to make sure everyone else complies. FIVE police cars were sent out the first time?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
hey, when the state says you have to do something...you f'in do it...you do not have a say over your property, when your property interfers with the function of the state. man...where you been for the last 5 to 6 decades. those people are not wealthy...therefore...they have no power. i thought everyone, especially on ATS, knew that.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Good find there. These moronic laws are usually created because some rich inbred has an unfortunate incident and tells their uncle the congressman/ senator/ governor/ mayor, and a new law is invented and to be applied to everyone.

Ever hear about the congressman/ senator who got stuck in toll booth traffic in NH, Maine area? He was stuck for a couple hours in traffic, then after his vacation, he had the toll booths changed to only one side of the highway instead of both. People had complained about the jams for years, but it had to take one of these fools to experience something the commoner goes through in order to change something.
edit on 1-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm bursting with anger.

Here is an op-ed piece condemning the homeowners...

Looking at Claymont resident Melissa McCafferty atop her family's basketball hoop, it's difficult to see what lesson she wanted her three children to learn Friday.

One message was clear, though: Even when the state sends out a warning months in advance that you are violating the law, ignore it until you can get some news coverage of your complaint.

As DelDOT crews and police removed street-side nets from other residents in Radnor Green and Ashbourne Hills -- who also object to the law -- Mrs. McCafferty's kids got the message they are above the law. And that's unfortunate.

One wonders what the parents would have done if a wayward car crashed into a lively game outside their home, or a youngster chased a ball into a passing car. Sue the state for not following up on its own pre-identified safety concern?

Mrs. McCafferty's husband, John, said he is considering emergency court action to prevent DelDOT crews from returning. That's extremely admirable parenting: Take appropriate legal action after you knowingly violate the law.

Idiot, idiot, idiot. _______ idiot. If I wrote something like this piece of trash for an op-ed I'd request it published anonymous as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
hey, when the state says you have to do something...you f'in do it...you do not have a say over your property, when your property interfers with the function of the state. man...where you been for the last 5 to 6 decades. those people are not wealthy...therefore...they have no power. i thought everyone, especially on ATS, knew that.

We'll see - this can only go on for so long. Spartacus led a slave revolt against Rome. A modern day Spartacus is going to arise. We should hold no man's life above our own no matter their political station or wealth and let them find that out the hard way if they ever try to infringe on my liberty. The only thing I hate worse that elitist pieces of trash or their minions that blithely follow their command. The elites deserve hell and their minions two hells beneath them.

join