It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd looking creature found in the sewers caught on film. Real? or CG? You be the judge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Looks pretty interesting though who knows if it is real. If it isn't... Great work. If it is real... Stay out of the sewers Heh...

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That's just my inbred son Rufus.

Hey who the hell is taking pictures in my basement?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
ahhh wtf IS that thing!!?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It looks like CGI, very cartoony in it's color shade. If it's real, I'm sure the gov't will find it, and then tax it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It looks like CGI, very cartoony in it's color shade. If it's real, I'm sure the gov't will find it, and then tax it.

I prefer they find it and kill it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Where is this from? There are no sources at all other than the video. It looks faked. Very fake. I'm sure it is.
No sources. No references. No further info=no further discussion necessary.

Not the OP. The video itself I mean. There is nothing to even backup where it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I say CGI. The first bit looked like a raptor like dinosaur running by and the second creature looked more like a person but I think it looked it was CGI also.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
That's just my inbred son Rufus.

Hey who the hell is taking pictures in my basement?

haha.... CGI I guess

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That looks very much like CGI to me.The outline textures aren't right......

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Look at the upload date guys.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey!! Who let my stray rugrat out of his cell! You know, it took hours to wrangle him into that thing...

Sorry, OT, that looks very much like CGI & considering what today is, well, I'm not taking anything seriously today.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Look at the upload date guys.

I agree, what day is it today lol. I guess people still fall for things like this.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey No picking on my Girlfriend!

So she's hairy, smelly got glowing eyes and lives in the sewer. She's an excellent lover. ya just have to kinda ignore the slime and the boils.

Er.. She has a sister if anyone needs a date.. we'd be happy to fix you up !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freshwreckage

I suggest our investigation does not need to progress beyond this video's title:

LiveLeak-dot-com-fe0a605ae8da-april_fool_gag_by_united_utili.flv

Tell's me every thing I need to know about the authenticity.

73, DrZrD

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The sad thing is there's not one but TWO threads on this- oi vey!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
maybe it's a C.H.U.D.?

now why would the camera-person, upon seeing it come out of hiding, move closer to it?

nope this shadow creature looks cgi 2 me

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hahaha, that was awesome

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Upload April 1, so it can be fake. But the thing in the vid is pretty fast, in one scene it runs by in a blur, and at the it seems to be shaped like some sort of monkey, and in long arms short legs, and tail, and at the end there it when it stopped to peek at the camera from behind the wall, it did it exactly like my cat does when it wants to sneak up on something or to look at something from far away but isn't to sure what it is. To bad it does not give more info to see if this vid could of been faked, other then it seems to be in someplace were there is a Reyner Street and ST James street.

Heres some better clips of the ops link from youtube, all were uploaded on March 31, and the ops vid is just these vids all in one slide, and put up on April 1, but still you can see the creature a little better.

The beginning.

This one you can see it's eye peeking out at the end of the tunnel.

Were it runs by.

At the end were it plays peek a boo.

All were posted under "unitedutilities" which seems to be a company out of north west England, who only has these vids and one about reading a water meter. So it seems to be pointing towards being fake. But still it's pretty interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
United Utilities.
SOURCE

Sewer monster unleashed for April Fools' day

We unleashed a monster beneath the sewers of the North West, in an online April Fools stunt to highlight the perils of flushing rubbish such as baby wipes and cotton buds down the loo.

top topics

join