My Fellow Americans...

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
... and Citizens of the world -

We face truth every single day. Snippets of real events come across our PC screens, TV screens, Cell phones, and even the occasional newspapers. The truth about back alley deals, shady government practices, atrocities across the planet, are all put right in front of us, and we sit idly by as the outrage builds.

At what point do we get together and actually say, "Enough!"

What do we do when we have had our fill of the dog and pony show?

How can we mobilize and right the wrongs our elected officials have made?

How much longer will individuals resign themselves to just accept these facts as normal, and do nothing about them?

I ask these questions, because these are things I think about.

I am no radical
I have no clout in any political organizations
I have no ties to DC
I have no money to form a group to march on Washington

I do not know the next steps to correct the actions that I have allowed to happen in my state of resignation. Do you?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

Try to cope mentally as best as you can. Depression is not something that one individual suffers from. But the world sucks. So if you want to stick around, make yourself better. Some drugs do help.

Also, FU#k-it. We die.

Take a walk and learn something, read, post and read here. You have internet access. Good.

Is there hope? That deffinition is 360-degrees in understanding. I vote for a comet hitting us.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Information is the key, spread the word. Don't force it down people's throats, you will sound like a lunatic, which is exactly how tbtb want you to sound.
Where ever there is good, there will be tyranny. The materialistic, shallow world we live in has been carefully crafted to blind the masses of true freedom. To dismantle such an infrastructure would require not only the outing of the comforts and luxuries so many have grown accustom to, but the will power to fight this evil until it has knelt down before the the free souls of this world and shown it's true face. Not only for us to expose to the world, but to teach our future generations not to be tempted by this corruption again. This war will not follow the rules of warfare or laws of nations, it will be Mankind's survival, it will know no boundaries, it will know no treaties, it will be the informed vs tptb (and their brainwashed armies and police and political figures and more). If this battle is lost, then Tyranny has won, and mankind will continue on, only to self destruct.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
wish for a zombie apocalypse like i do

there is nothing you or i or anyone can do nothing will ever change and it will only get worse.

there is absolutely nothing nothing at all anyone can do.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
wish for a zombie apocalypse like i do

Don't forget to double tap.

This is quite a depressing thread, there is no power in depression. Be a leader, even if it's only your closest friends and relatives, remain positive and wise in your arguments and actions, for these are the traits people follow. You can't let TPTB get you down before you have even fought, if they have you might as well start ironing your white flag and dusting out a new coffin. You are clearly intelligent enough to hop onto an alternative news forum and partake. Knowing the hatred running rampant amongst the world is only one step, you have a whole stairwell to climb to make a change. Be strong my friends and allies.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

It isnt meant to be depressing. It is simply a few questions I have thought about, and was looking for answers to.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

Like I said before, enjoy each moment and if you have health care seek a mild chemical alternative which can modify your anxiety. Seriously. If that is not an option do whatever you can to find happines that is not distructive.

I have a garden, a cat, a wife, some tools.

I am trying to rid myself of everything else.

For some people, the TV, the Internet triggers them into depression.

Eat well.

Drink good water.

Believe in a mystic universe

live and die in peace

new topics

join