It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP is starting again !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Check out the time of the big spike on the HAARP magnetometer.. Roughly 12 UTC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f0e078b3ac6.jpg[/atsimg]

Anyone care to shed any light on what this is? I read before (forgive me, I do not have the source right now) that HAARP "pushes" at certain parts of the ionosphere causing it to reach further for a temporary period of time...
edit on 1/4/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zipcode80013

Textreply to post by borutp I would like to know how a linear antenna arrangement can send direction waves. I understand disks can direct and gather information, but what about lines on the ground? Does HARRP go directional into the earth? thanks

This question was not directed towards me but, as a student of acoustics (which creates Physical auditory and vibrational ratio represantion) I could explain.

For instance a "perfect" 5th in "just" intonation is 3:2.

Basically for every 3 vibrations there are 2 in a "slower" rhythm equally creating "harmony" .

The opposite is true. Dissonance.

These are represented by many examples of ratios.

The term dissonance is somewhat subjective but in terms of tonal harmony have perimeters.

Now if gravity (by stretch of theory) was not centripetal but, electeo-magnetic-pressure you can draw conclusions on how reverberations trigger stored kinetic energy.

The ionosphere is an amplifier with satellite focusers in orbit directing back down.

Remember Tunguska.

Oops.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Very interesting concept. Imagine Haarp being a decoy....Maybe it's the solar flares or Nibiru that is wreaking all the havok and like the goverment, would want to make sure the wolves got a steak to gnaw on instead of a leg....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

even though I cannot hold the same benevolent view of HAARP as you do

I am not sure that I do have a benevolent view, nor that I have said so.

There are are two things that I am sure about as regards HAARP and they are:
  • The magnetometer is not measuring the operation of the auroral HF array
  • HAARP cannot cause earthquakes.

Other than that I certainly do not think it is a good idea to be fooling around with the ionosphere.

My apologies if I sounded off a bit - it does get exasperating but yes I should remember that some are new to this.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I don't think HAARP can cause an earthquake but I think it's ultra low frequencies could trigger an earthquake in prime places. Meaning it can trigger them in areas that are due to have them or in areas of a high occurence of earthquakes.
Also people, I think it's the Induction Magnetometer that shows when HAARP is active. Heres the link.
HAARP Induction Magnetometer

Besides the low frequencies (0-1 Hz) that have shown up over the last day, it looks like the 2.6 Hz signal has recently shown it's self.
The 2.6 Hz was showing a day or two up to the Japan Quake and disappeared hours after it. This will need it's own thread if something major happens again.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try looking at the sun for your signals.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Something very intresting is happening with the Geomagnetic field

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It is busy these days

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by zipcode80013

Textreply to post by borutp I would like to know how a linear antenna arrangement can send direction waves. I understand disks can direct and gather information, but what about lines on the ground? Does HARRP go directional into the earth? thanks

This question was not directed towards me but, as a student of acoustics (which creates Physical auditory and vibrational ratio represantion) I could explain.

For instance a "perfect" 5th in "just" intonation is 3:2.

Basically for every 3 vibrations there are 2 in a "slower" rhythm equally creating "harmony" .

The opposite is true. Dissonance.

These are represented by many examples of ratios.

The term dissonance is somewhat subjective but in terms of tonal harmony have perimeters.

Now if gravity (by stretch of theory) was not centripetal but, electeo-magnetic-pressure you can draw conclusions on how reverberations trigger stored kinetic energy.

The ionosphere is an amplifier with satellite focusers in orbit directing back down.

Remember Tunguska.

Oops.

Wow, sheeple everywhere are impressed. First displaying awe inspiring credentials as a music student, then postulating HAARP combined with satelites in orbit, to explain the magic event "Tunguska".
Very impressive except satellites did not exist at the time of Tunguska and neither did HAARP.

Hint, you left out the harmonic time machine

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Sorry you are a dreadfully bitter person. I am not a music student. I have 2 degrees and 4 years of service as an officer. But if it's over your head go ahead and make nonsense.

First off Tunguska was the use of scalar waves as in Tesla's experiments.

HAARP is a step up using satellites.

Don't be rude unless you actually understand principles.

Oh hmm there was this man named Johannes something...that used acoustics (not music, acoustics are physical laws) to develop some useful theories.

But let's duel tell me how what I am talking about has anything to do with fantasy time machines?

Do you understand creating plasma in the atmosphere using the manipulation of particles (air)?

Acoustics. Not Charlie Parker although he rocks too.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp

Sorry you are a dreadfully bitter person. I am not a music student. I have 2 degrees and 4 years of service as an officer. But if it's over your head go ahead and make nonsense.

First off Tunguska was the use of scalar waves as in Tesla's experiments.

HAARP is a step up using satellites.

Don't be rude unless you actually understand principles.

Oh hmm there was this man named Johannes something...that used acoustics (not music, acoustics are physical laws) to develop some useful theories.

But let's duel tell me how what I am talking about has anything to do with fantasy time machines?

Do you understand creating plasma in the atmosphere using the manipulation of particles (air)?

Acoustics. Not Charlie Parker although he rocks too.

Tunguska is unsolved, your invoking of Tesla's name as a keyphrase conspiracy term means nothing. Show proof it was Tesla that caused if you say so.
HAARP doesn't make plasmas which bounces off satellites which causes earthquakes. None of that hogwash is proven, it is pure science fiction fantasyland. Show proof if you say so.
You brought up irrelevant sound waves/acoustics, irrelevent events from the past, irrelevent refrences to your education and now irrelevant refrences to plasma.

Tesla + Tunguska + Johannes + acoustics + plasma + satellites = OMG a conspiracy run for your lives.

Any other keywords to add? This is like a webmaster trying to get hits on google.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

If you had even a small understanding you would understand acoustic relevance. Sorry no point trying to give you vocabulary lessons to debate. Even concussion bombs use acoustic ratios. How are earthquakes measured? What are scalar waves? How do create vibrations that excite atoms with frequency projections. Sorry to say but your skepticism of the tin foil hat crowd doesn't mean all people are full of it.

I never said Tesla had anything to do with Tunguska. he just laid out how to do it.

Satellites provide reflection for transmissions from the ground the ionosphere is the power source and static amplifier to help continue the signal.

Is it proven? No

Is there solid science for how to do it yes.

It hardly means it doesn't exist to have no proof.

Prove how the b2 turbine works.

Oh you can't it's classified.

Your argument is lacking substance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join