It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr. CIA Analyst Laughs at CNN Host - You're Just Carrying the Water for Mr. Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

It was just awesome to see those dummy's the talking heads put their foot in their mouths and watch them squirm out of that interview. Just perfect, I'm glad they interviewed someone that told the truth for a change. Trouble is and as sad as it is, will it make a difference, most likely not. But it was good entertainment though.
That Michael Scheuer sure put them in their place.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Now let's see, who am I gonna believe?

hmm...Will it be the giggling girls at CNN or the CIA expert?

When pure PC bull meets stark unabashed truth, sparks fly

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Great interview,
however the comment that was most interesting to me was when Schuer said
"Yes, well you can assume that wherever there's trouble,you'll find the agency".

Never were truer words spoken!
edit on 2-4-2011 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pha3drus
reply to post by jdub297

I agree. I wasn't expecting a former CIA officer to come on a news show and say all of this.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Pha3drus because: grammar

Why?

Former CIA folks have opinions, too, and theirs are usually informed by things that he general public doesn't know or realize. The key here, I think, is the descriptor "former". Once you're "former" anything, you're former! There may be certain things you were involved in when you were current that you'll never be able to discuss, but that doesn't prevent you from screaming your opinions from the rooftops about things that are going on NOW, that you're not involved in, and that former experience may give you an edge on other folks in analysing a situation at the current time.

This gent was dead square on the bulls eye, in my opinion. I've been screaming the same things at ATS since before we ever went into this mess, when folks were first screaming for blood to help these "poor rebels", so of course I'd have to see his analysis as dead on. I went so far as to get into verbal tussles with folks here who somehow thought this was a GOOD thing, and at the same time railed against the actions in Iraq. They somehow found a difference in meddling in the internal affairs of one country and meddling in the internal affairs of another. They had stars of "democracy" in their eyes, and none seemed to realize that "democracy" there and what THEY think of as "democracy" might not be exactly the same concept.

Then there are those claiming the whole thing was engineered by the CIA. You know, the folks who don't even know how to spell "al Qaida", and think it's spelled "Al CIAduh" or other variants, as long as the letters "CIA" are included. Where in the hell did these people go to school? They ought to demand a refund!

I'll tell ya right now, there's a lot of folks kicking around this old planet who don't know half of what they THINK they do, and they'll likely never learn. Don't want to be confused by facts or logic, their minds are already made up.

Don't believe I've been against is since before the beginning? Check my post history. Go back as far as you like, and check out any of them that are posted in a "Libya" thread. I've been screaming the same things, and no one listened. I'm willing to bet not many will listen to him, either, but we still gotta try.

America is being railroaded again, and it ain't the CIA's fault - they KNOW better than to get tied up in this mess. They don't make the decisions, though, and some folks here will never get that figured out.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Can you say

"Mindless Hotties?"

Thought ya could.

These women (and the men as well) on these "news" stations are absolutely so far up the govt.s butt its unreal.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Those female hosts are so bloody evil, and manipulative, and unscrupulous, it is sickening. They are madusas. look at them and your sense of truth will turn to #.

They are lying to deflect his Truth-capade. That was a great deal of truth he just rfevealed on CNN. I dont think he'll be back again.

Though, Bravo. This man is an allstar.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity
Interviews like these should be posted everywhere and distributed rampantly! I'm going to start making flyers with video links and posting them all over my town. It's amazing, even the CIA is sick of the lies, maybe we do stand a chance after all.

They've been sick of the lies, and the backstabbing, and the political entanglements that get in the way of REAL national security for longer than you know. Like any other company, THAT Company's higher ups are fond of political gamesmanship, and tend to play the Washington game, but the folks who do the grunt work and carry the coffee for them have been fed up for a good long while.

If the crap ever does hit the fan here, there are a large number of people who will be surprised to discover who their real allies turn out to be. Yeah, a lot of them are fed up, but they keep grinding away. SOMEBODY has to keep a finger on that pulse, so that dissenters get pointed in the right direction if it comes.

I'll laugh my ass off to see some folks run away squealing like little girls when they find out who's REALLY on their side - after trashing them for all these years.

They won't know whether to crap or wind their watches.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I like his admission of "wherever there is trouble, the CIA is there"....ie; the CIA creates the trouble.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
This is what happens when you hire a couple of bimbos, who should be working behind some cosmetics' counter in a department store, to play the roll of glorified salesperson.....err, journalist. Completely representative of the schmucks running CNN, who support the NeoCon war machine.

Where in the HELL is "neocon" stamped on Obama, or Hillary, or Rice? Libya is THEIR war this time.

Keep playing your politics. The boat is sailing, and you ain't on it!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is rich! LOL. When Bush went into Iraq, a country where it's leader had killed thousands upon thousands of his own people, the left went nuts. They were vile with hatred, calling Bush everything from a baby killer to a war criminal, but now, it's a different story.

All we listened to from the left for 9 years was how we shouldn't be in Iraq or Afghanistan. The left was ready to lynch GW. The truth is, Ghadaffi has done NOTHING to us. This is a civil war and is none of our business. This is another example of the push for NWO. The more the UN flexes its muscles, the more we will become conditioned to the idea of "world laws". That's all this is. Did anybody count the number of times Obama referred to "the mess he inherited, including two wars"? So now, starting another war is suddenly okay.

I'm just amazed at how these two ditzes are almost giddy about backing this criminal administration. Carrying their water is an understatement. If he were in the room, they'd be, um, well, I don't want to be vulgar.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
I like his admission of "wherever there is trouble, the CIA is there"....ie; the CIA creates the trouble.

Yeah, in the same way that cops twist your arm and make you run red lights.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The CIA is not law enforcement. Not when theyre in a different country with their own laws.

CIA is hands on and concerned with operations. What those operations are i dont know, but i do not think they are there "helping" either america or foreign interests. They are faciliating an agenda. Bringing about situations that will lead to other situations, and so on.

Thats what theyre actually doing, whether you want to believe it or not. Politicians, businessman, industrialists do the talking, while men like these do the work.

This is how it was in the late 1800s, with the British and European intelligence and this is how it is today. Theyre are an obscenely corrupt group of men/woman.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would like to see ATS interview these two women. The statement, “The economy and the war are two different subjects, they are not related “ ? (Throwing her hands in the air.) After he made the water bucket statement. She said I assure you we don’t , we both investigate”….. Then she stopped, ended the interview.

They both investigate what ? The economy? the war. ? how to brainwash the public?
She was loosing it, going on the defense, probably did'nt not even know she said
“ We investigate “

So, the big question is . How do these two CNN reporters come to the conclusion that war and the economy are not related? I truly would like to know how they think. What leads them to believe that is even remotely true. She stated it like gospel, she truly believes this.

Is this a psy-op by the CIA to make sure the reporters are brain washed, sort of checking up on the subjects of the last operation. I mean the last statement was (" we investigate" ! was shouted out by the reporter.) ,some sort of key phrase for the OP to shut it down if the subjects get out of hand ?

edit on 2-4-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Just like one dude said I forget who it was but...They talked crap about the usa not gettin involved with libya, "oh your lettin all those people get killed". When we get over there... "Oh ok your only here for oil" What i would like to say make up your damn mind do you want our help or not!?!?!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Notice he called him 'Mr. Obama'?

Subliminal message to the masses regarding eligibility?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

That was awesome. they were completely owned. the best part was how upset they were getting; waving their hands around and leaning towards the camera. They are so very very obviously biased. I am so glad i dumped cable almost two years ago. Not having that constant stream of bull# has really opened my eyes. Independent thought; Who woulda thunk it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Absolutely spot on. This is neither about Republican or Democrat, as in the UK it's not about Labour, Con or Lib Dem. It's the great merry-go round where the law makers and war mongers in the background remain the same and the only new faces in either parliament buildings are briefed by those who need not be elected.

Let go of politics. It's ALWAYS been the same dragon, just a different head every 4 years. Sure this Cerberus argues with it's 'opposing' heads but it will never bite one off for fear of the curtain raising during the middle acts allowing us to see the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers of this world wheeling on the props. Regardless of which head holds sway the body is sat firmly and permanently on it's people - the backside of all democratic parliaments spews the same crap from the same a'hole(s) it always has.

As for Libya, Gates & Obama, Clinton, Cameron, Sarkozy, Hague et al all said no boots on the ground - so those 8 SAS, 26 CIA and the countless others we haven't been told about had better be wearing plimsolls. We were told Gadhafi was not a target, that we weren't taking sides, that we'd never arm the rebels... all lies.

What really irked me this last week was Obama's "I Refuse To Wait For Images Of Slaughter And Mass Graves Before Taking Action" which ostensibly one assumes gives him ultimate power to take preemptive action anywhere against anyone. But what about when he does see slaughter and mass graves? The coward calls a UN meeting where they can all officially scorn the dictators who genuinely are murdering their populace, everybody nod, agrees it's wrong and goes home. Not another word said.

From the beginning the reporters in Libya wore no protective gear, none of the rockets shown on news stations had hit anybody, for weeks we've heard every 'apparently', 'non verified', 'cannot be confirmed' and still we're firing tomahawks, killing civilians. What the hell are we doing? Why are Russia and China so quiet? Couldn't be that this is a deal which allows Russia cover for their operations against Chechnyan 'rebels' and benefits Chinas growth in Africa by easing border tensions allowing for them to continue their rail network expansion andmining of precious metals - "hey, you take the metals and sell them back to us on circuit boards, you're good at that, we'll take the oil and sell it to you as a consumable... don't scorn us too badly in public but make people feel like we're on the brink of WW3". Nothing like a bit of staged fearmongering to make the rich richer.

This probably isn't my most coherent post, my apologies. I've too much to say on this and not the patience to break it all into separate topics - what is so frustrating is that these kind of blockheads interviewing here give 90% of the population their opinion when an hours research online would prove to ANYONE that this war, and government, is a farce.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Pr0t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

That are the people we need! He is just tells the naked truth and the interviewers are not liking it.

I like especially how he smiles in the end...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Where in the HELL is "neocon" stamped on Obama, or Hillary, or Rice? Libya is THEIR war this time.

My, my, a bit touchy, aren't we? Sorry, but I don't see much of a difference between Obama's cast of disreputable characters and the NeoCon garbage they followed into office and are imitating to a tee. If you can see a difference, more power to you.

Keep playing your politics.

I'll play whatever I want; thank you for your concern. Now, what exactly are you playing?

The boat is sailing, and you ain't on it!

I'll leave sailing on sinking boats to brainless morons; the two bimbos in the video come to mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Welcome to 1984 it really has come true.

We are living in a DYSTOPIA

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

THE SLOGAN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

THIS IS IT FOLKS WATCH AS THE ALL THE WORLDS A SHOW.

This clearly shows their " AGENDA" if you can't see it it you must believe in IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.
because this just smacks you right in the face with truth

edit on 2-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join