It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr. CIA Analyst Laughs at CNN Host - You're Just Carrying the Water for Mr. Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

Awesome interview...how uncomforatable did they get with his remarks...ummm can you tell what side the two women were on? As journalists shouldn't they report on both sides of the story or am I giving the two pieces of eye candy credit as journalist for just reading someone elses notes...great find op I'm suprised more people have not checked this out...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
LoL the other reporter i forget her name, wanted to bust out in laughter. This CIA guy has been pissed ever since Clinton didn't take out Bin Laden when he had tons of opportunities. This guy is no fool and its guys like him that will either save or sink this country.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This is what happens when you give pretty women a job talking about a subject they know little about. The bias in journalism is amazing. What astounds me is these two women think they know more then someone in the CIA lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Fmr. CIA Analyst Laughs at CNN Host - You're Just Carrying the Water for Mr. Obama

You people reaffirm the TPTB belief that the public are sheeple.

Believe the CIA, oh wait, former CIA , like there is a difference .

If it's on the news it has to be true.

You folks are carring the water and it's not for Obama.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I heard this interview on my XM radio on my way to work. I remember thinking this guy is good and I was surprised they didn't cut him off. I started laughing when I heard the "You're just carrying the water" remark. You could almost hear the horror in the CNN anchors voice as she tried to argue with him. I loved it!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Haha this is just too good and pretty much shows that these media outlets have no interest whatsoever in revealing what is truly going on...

I could not believe when that ditz of a reporter tried to claim that the war had nothing to do with the economy

War has ALWAYS been about the economy... what a joker she is.

The last part of the interview was priceless the comment about carrying Obama's water scrambled her brain for a minute she was really struggling to finish her sentence

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Had to watch it twice good laugh..seemed like she ready to blow at the end

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well, this is the first time I ever recall saying that I like a CIA guy... But hell that inverview was kickass!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Interviews like these should be posted everywhere and distributed rampantly! I'm going to start making flyers with video links and posting them all over my town. It's amazing, even the CIA is sick of the lies, maybe we do stand a chance after all.
edit on 1-4-2011 by ImmortalIntegrity because: removed reply

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Truth:1
"journalists" aka skinny women/propagandist/government mouthpieces : 0

This man will never get invited back for an interview again. The sheer ignorance of these women was ridiculous. The war has nothing to do with our economy? Thats why the Iraq and Afghan war made us bankrupt right? This is now run by the coalition?
Who does she think owns these NATO bases the planes are flying out of? This is led by the U.S.

One of the best interviews i'v ever seen on msm!

edit on 1-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

I agree with you 100% BUT the Elites mission is to round us up and quarantine everyone. They dont care for Americans no more than they care for Middle Eastern people. We are slaves or basically Pawns in the Game.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

This is all part of the game. Obama Backlash card.

edit on 1-4-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Most interesting interview for what I was "allowed" to watch.
At the 5min. or so mark, the video quit loading. Not the usual
circle when it is just stuck, as I call it, but it would not load any further
for me. Would have been great to hear the words said to those two
women a lot of you said you heard...I bet their reactions were priceless...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just to be clear, this is one of the times that we LIKE the CIA?

It's so hard to keep up with what information is valid in this forum.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by amcdermott20
Well put sir, not many interviews like this seem to make it to air. It's good to know that we're still allowed to dissent, like good Americans; as Thomas Jefferson would say "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism".

Yeah except when Bush was president and dissent was considered terrorist rhetoric. Crazy how everyone totally forgets 2000-2008. Really wasn't that long ago

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Most interesting interview for what I was "allowed" to watch.
At the 5min. or so mark, the video quit loading. Not the usual
circle when it is just stuck, as I call it, but it would not load any further
for me. Would have been great to hear the words said to those two
women a lot of you said you heard...I bet their reactions were priceless...

Well clearly the problem with the video buffering was the work of evil new world order overlords

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is what happens when you hire a couple of bimbos, who should be working behind some cosmetics' counter in a department store, to play the roll of glorified salesperson.....err, journalist. Completely representative of the schmucks running CNN, who support the NeoCon war machine.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Not that we like the CIA they are still over there getting ready to train/arm these otherwise mujahideen fighters. That won't be good for us in the long run. This FORMER CIA guy though I really like cause he spoke the truth on MSM in front of millions of viewers and yes those to female mouth pieces reacted pricelessly
when he told her she was carrying the water for Obama she just ended the interview all flustered and obviously out witted by the truth of her motives exposed in front of said millions of viewers live!

edit on 1-4-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Great find. Hilarious how the women immediately become frazzled when the man offers a different point of view not conforming to theirs.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I find it odd that people think of this as the CIA against CNN. One of CNNs biggest stars Anderson Cooper is CIA.
en.wikipedia.org...

During college, he spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[9] having been a self-proclaimed "news junkie" since he was, "in utero."[10] After his first correspondence work in the early 1990s, he took a break from reporting and lived in Vietnam for a year, during which time he studied the Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi.[11]

I would almost say the story he has been pushing lately is a CIA propaganda piece. The rape victim that disappeared. She was probly picked by the CIA to make charges against certain people then her part was played and she is enjoying the large amount of money in her checking account looking for a new apartment in a city of her choice. And the news says she missing and the evil government got her.

And don't forget during the swine flu scare the government put cdc reporters at ever news outlet as a medical advisor. They are still there and push propaganda on more than just medical issues.Right now a nuke plant could blow up and they would stick to the line its no different then flying in a plane. (Maybe one on 911) I don't know anybody who gets on a plane for years and never gets off. Or its no different than an xray. (But when was the last time an xray took years)
edit on 1-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Just to be clear, this is one of the times that we LIKE the CIA?

It's so hard to keep up with what information is valid in this forum.

Life isn't black and white, and not everyone is corrupt.

Some very smart people work for the CIA and they don't all follow the same agenda, especially the retired ones.

In my opinion this is priceless. Finally someone who knows something and isn't afraid of presenting a different view point then what is force fed to the general public.
This whole situation in the Arab world is very interesting and I believe there is a lot more to it then what we are being told.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join