It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sales of spaces in U.S. doomsday bunker soar 1000%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Reservations for a doomsday bunker in the U.S. have rocketed since Japan's catastrophic earthquake, tsunami and nuclear meltdown.
The 137,000sq ft bunker - designed to house 950 people for a year and withstand a 50 megaton blast - is currently being built under the grasslands of Nebraska.
Vivos, the California-based company behind it, is taking $5,000 (£3,100) deposits, which will have to be topped up to $25,000 (£15,600) to secure a place

Once finished the complex will feature four levels of residential suites, a dental and medical center, kitchens, pet kennels, a bakery, a prayer room, a fully stocked wine cellar and even a prison to detain any misbehaving residents.

It has become obvious that the fear-mongering is working, and that there are individuals ready to take advantage of those affected by it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Has been posted before. Nonetheless, I think it's 2012 doomsday hype.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by prolific

Thanks for the heads up. SO, Springer, if you should be elected can you make your first Executive Order one that would improve the ATS search function?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Posted here. But seriously , Don't you think it is possible that the rich know something the poor don't?
Above Top Secret

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I got top build me one of them bunkers and sell the space......

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I dunno. Hidden deep underground in an artificial cave seems like a bad place to get trapped in a lot of disasters. Being buried alive seems a nasty way to go...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Rediculous..fear mongering indeed but it would make one hell of a hangout after you realize the world isn't going to end.albeit a very expensive hangout. I heard of these on coast to coast and if it's the same one they will provide access via transportation to the bunker prior to the event occurring. So you basically have to live pretty close or vacation pretty close to it prior to the twenty twelve deadline or you are screwed. Seeing how solar flares work and how sensitive electronics are I'm pretty sure once they hit you will be on foot...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
Posted here. But seriously , Don't you think it is possible that the rich know something the poor don't?
Above Top Secret

Definitely. Told my wife to watch the movements of the rich and famous. Like animals prior to an earthquake, they will be a good indicator when TS is about to HTF.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
Above Top Secret

And the sad thing is they may just be intentionally walikng into living food storage facilities. Think about it the MEEK cannot afford these so are the meek the struggling the evol of Earth it seems not (in whose right mind are the suffering the evol). So why do the MEEK have to be left out. If GOD exist WHICH HE DOES why would he allow those who feel better, higher, richer then the species they are part of free passage. Naw let em go under. The irony! Under? well im up top with you all, to bad if they get left in their little storage boxes and then "they" show up for dinner... Dont feel bad if you cannot afford these. GOD gives a D@#$ about how rich you are and how fancy you try to avoid his presence... Judgment is judgment
Be Well

Maybe the real PTB are sending them, those who think they are TPTB:lol
n a one way. They are UNDERGROUND YOU KNOW!
edit on 4/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
1. People purchase these.
2. Company makes more.
3. Apocolypse happens.
4. Company has keys to all bunkers. Kills families, takes over.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, if a mass extinction event was about to occur, and I had warning and new when it was going to happen, I think I would go outside and enjoy the view as I become one with the universe.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
I dunno. Hidden deep underground in an artificial cave seems like a bad place to get trapped in a lot of disasters. Being buried alive seems a nasty way to go...

Very good sense my friend
Seems its not common amongst the rich who wish to ish all over everything with their dirty facilities and then run and hide

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So, say you buy one of these and the US and China trade HAARP blows.
Say the earth actually gets pulled apart into pieces.
How long do you think folks could survive in one of these while hurling through space with little to no air or gravity?
Would that be poetic justice for the PTB?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I suggest this thread be closed and comments continue in the thread posted previously as linked up above.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I agree with you in a sense. This place will make one hell of a hotel once people realise that the world is'nt going to end. I wonder if the people who have laid a deposit will get there money back. The thing that gets me is, how can they guarentee that they'll make it to this bunker once the event happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

They might as well flush the money down the toilet, that "shelter" is nowhere near completion and it looks nothing like the advertised product. I would rather die like a man than hide in some hole like a mouse.

new topics

top topics

join