It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a small notice about my succes on FB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I hope the administrator will let me post this. I think this pretty significant.

I opened an account on Facebook and I successfully managed to create full-stop in BS posts. For 2 hours it is completely silent. All my videos (about Japan, NWO, Agenda 21) are on the front page meaning they are being watched.

So I feel there is really hope in mankind. It just depends on how you present yourself and how you present your evidence and material.

If this inspires you to do the same, great! if not, the same.

Leo,

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
....I successfully managed to create full-stop in BS posts.

Maybe my morning coffee isn't showing its full effect yet, but I didn't understand that at all. Can you tell, in some other terms, what exactly you did, and how it is connected to NWO?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't think he understands how facebook works. Those videos you posted will only show up to people on your friends list and will only move down the page as your friends post their own stuff. Sorry, but you haven't done anything at all to facebook.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

nobody has posted anything for 2,5 hours.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

why so frustrated. Really dont get that. You know.... whatever.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius

Originally posted by Sanjur0
....I successfully managed to create full-stop in BS posts.

Maybe my morning coffee isn't showing its full effect yet, but I didn't understand that at all. Can you tell, in some other terms, what exactly you did, and how it is connected to NWO?

I am confused by the OP's quoted phrase (as appears in your post). Can OP or someone explain please?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by Sanjur0

Just how many people are on your friends list?because whatever you posted will only show up to those people and you'll only see stuff from them. It's not like the whole of facebook sees what you posted. 2.5 hours without a post doesn't mean much regardless. There's even longer periods that I see no new posts, and that's with around 150 friends (all of whom I've met at one point).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

If you just created your account, maybe you're not having a lot of FB friends yet?
The only posts you see in the news feed are the ones from your friends,
the only people who can view your posts are the ones in your 'friends' list.

But: good luck spreading consciousness, I can only applaud that.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by LargeFries

Like I said before, he apparently doesn't understand how Facebook works.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
indeed not many friends yet(30), but when i arrived everyone was posting stuff like their arm hurt so bad and that their coffee didn't taste good.
nearly 3 hours without any posts whatsoever. but this is my last post here in this thread. i cannot stand this cynicism, it is poisoning me. So thanks for all your replies, i got one flag, thanks for that and see you in other threads.

leo,
edit on 1-4-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think he's trying to say that he stopped all the crap (BS) postings on FB for 2 hours? But, as it's been stated, that's only on your live stream from your personal friend list, not all of FB. And if you've just made a new profile, that probably isn't a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Reply to post by Sanjur0

So... 2 hours in the morning when probably 90%+ of people are either in school, at work or sleeping? Honestly, it really doesn't much. Not trying to belittle you or anything, just trying to help you have a better understanding of Facebook.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

ok last answer. of course i meant my facebook friend list, i thought that was obvious, forgive my immense stupidity ok, anyway im getting more ''friends there'' now and i have a good feeling about this. I wanted to let you know this is a possibility, you see people dont know much because they only watch the news and that tells them nothing, but they do want to know, many of them, if you give it to them in a friendly encouraging however also warning matter providing solid evidence and references.they will tend to show more motivation, at least this is my experience.
you know skepticism is a good thing but this attitude is just a killer really.

leo.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Looks like it could be time for me to sign off of ATS for the day...

These April Fools "jokes" are getting lame now. At least try to get us going a little more instead of running away so quick...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

I don't think you should feel offended by the replies you get.
I might be naive, but to me it looks like (almost) everyone is trying to help you out here, rather than being cynic or bad minded.

As I said before: keep educating your environment, always a good thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
4 hour silence, total silence, no posts,

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
6 hours total silence, no posts

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

You're still at it? It still doesn't mean much with only 30 people on your friends list. Do you even have any idea how often any of them log on? I know many people that don't get on Facebook for days at a time.

new topics

top topics

join