It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake/Tsunami being Engineered for the UK and aimed at Sellafield Nuclear Plant

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
reply to post by jameshawkings

It wouldn't matter even if they did cause one because it wouldn't have enough energy to do any damage.
Now if you would have said HAARP is being aimed at a nuclear plant in the U.K. Then there would be a very good chance they were engineering an earthquake but they aren't so we have nothing to be scared of or worried about!
edit on 1-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

If they were to plant explosives under the sea to go off at the same time as an Earthquake, it could be used as a false flag Tsunami (the false flag being Mother Nature's flag), and send the nuclear power stations into meltdown.

I'm not saying they'll do that, just that they have many options, just as they did on 9/11

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So major EQ's cant happen in europe ok ill have to note that up lol

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

So major EQ's cant happen in europe ok ill have to note that up lol

Not sure if you know much about the UK, but in the documented history of the UK, there have only ever been 10 fatalities due to Earthquakes. Europe is different to UK, I'm talking about the UK

link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
There have been drilling rigs of the coast of Blackpool for years, they have been drilling their for gas for many many years now. That supply is running low and so they are looking to shale drilling for a new supply.

Whilst I have my doubts about shale drilling, it is a huge step to connect that to a tsunami on the NW coast of England, especially considering the geology there doesn't support tsunamis, well not unless your going to drop the east coast of Ireland in to the sea

good point..actually landslides have created the greatest tsunamis throughout history. There's a huge volcano around the phillipeans or in that general area I think that is supposed to go with a lateral blast, similar to St. Helens, and when it does half the mountain will slide right into the ocean creating the biggest tsunami ever.

For all the doom and gloom people it's overdue to erupt also..better start packing your stuff hehe

link   

I think everyones problem is that you dont appear to be presenting any evidence to base these claims on. Just saying something like people can accept what the evidence points to or they can look at a darker, more sinister POV doesnt convince anyone. Unfortunately people need facts and evidence. Just saying something doesnt make it so im afraid.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Plant explosives ?

They would need a nuke to cause it

This means that the power of the tsunami along that shoreline was about 1.3 *10^12, or 1.3 petawatts. To get energy, we need to know the duration of the tsunami. Let's estimate 100-1000 seconds. This means that the total energy was at least 1.3 * 10^14 joules, or 31 kilotons, equivalent to the 36 (15+21) kt that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, combined. If the duration was on the long end of these estimates, or the waves higher, this number could easily be 310 or even 3100 kilotons, equal to 10 or 100 Hiroshima's and Nagasaki's. My "gut feeling" from looking at the number of completely devastated cities is that these higher numbers are very likely.

www.geologyinmotion.com...

Do you not see how this is absurd ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Sydney, as most are aware, is also situated on the ocean's edge and the Lucas Heights nuclear reactors are located approx. 40 kilometres from Sydney CBD.

www.ccsa.asn.au...

edit on 1-4-2011 by Dock9 because: spelling

Neither South Australia nor Australia as a whole uses uranium for electricity generation. An attempt in the early 1980's to construct a nuclear power station at Jervis Bay near Sydney was abandoned for economic reasons. The details of this project are still being kept secret.

Edit to add link to jervis bay. Seems it was a front for nuclear weapons manufacturing supported by the british. Wikipedia entry on Jervis Bay
edit on 1-4-2011 by Magzoid because: to add wiki link

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

I think everyones problem is that you dont appear to be presenting any evidence to base these claims on. Just saying something like people can accept what the evidence points to or they can look at a darker, more sinister POV doesnt convince anyone. Unfortunately people need facts and evidence. Just saying something doesnt make it so im afraid.

clintdelicious,

There are lots of links in the original post for anyone who would like to check them out. The reason I picked up on this is as I'm someone who has researched in detail many of the NWO conspiracies. I am aware that we don't have long left until there's a total breakdown of the world we live in. The quotes from the elite give out hints as to what is to come.

To bring about the New World they need to end the current world so as it can be rebuilt. Their way of doing this is to create a crisis so big, allowing the UN to take over, but it is important that we believe the UN are here to save us so as we welcome them with open arms, hence Terrorists and Mother Nature are the outside enemies who are being used to Unite the Nations.

After seeing what they've done in Japan, I know that they mean business. They want the world population down to 2 billion maximum, there needs to be a serious depopulation.

They have learned from their mistakes. After the World Wars (which the same families were behind), there had been a huge depopulation, but then there was a baby boom. This time, it's different, that's what the Swine Flu Vaccine is for, it contains Polysorbate 80 which damages developing ovaries. It's also what the Cervical Cancer Vaccine is for (reducing fertility rates). Before the massive depopulation, they first need to reduce fertility to prevent a baby boom afterwards. They need to make sure we don't quickly build up the population again. The mass fertility reduction programs tells us that the depopulation is imminent. The WHO declared a Pandemic until 2012, so they give away their dates.

We're not far from the major event, it could be this Summer (2011) or it could be at some point in 2012. Most likely it will be a combination of events. If you look through UN documents you can get an idea for where the targets are. They pretty much list which places won't exist anymore, but they describe it as "Under threat from climate change"

Don't take my word for any of the above, research it all for yourself, there are many documentaries and leaked documents. While the Internet is open make the most of it, it's your opportunity to take a look behind the curtains, this won't be possible for much longer. Print as much out as you can!

With the information I posted, make of it what you will, I'm pointing out a potential plot. I have no way of knowing if the Elite have really planned to hit the Sellafield with a Tsunami, but what I can do is point out that they might have

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Discotech,

What is to stop them from planting a nuke?

Originally posted by Discotech

Plant explosives ?

They would need a nuke to cause it

This means that the power of the tsunami along that shoreline was about 1.3 *10^12, or 1.3 petawatts. To get energy, we need to know the duration of the tsunami. Let's estimate 100-1000 seconds. This means that the total energy was at least 1.3 * 10^14 joules, or 31 kilotons, equivalent to the 36 (15+21) kt that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, combined. If the duration was on the long end of these estimates, or the waves higher, this number could easily be 310 or even 3100 kilotons, equal to 10 or 100 Hiroshima's and Nagasaki's. My "gut feeling" from looking at the number of completely devastated cities is that these higher numbers are very likely.

www.geologyinmotion.com...

Do you not see how this is absurd ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Why would they do that ?

This is what I don't get about your conspiracy why go to such great lengths to cover all this up when we'll be dead so won't be able to moan about our evil government killing us anyway ?

Surely it would make better sense to just drop the nuke straight on top of us instead of going to costly and extravagant ways of killing us ?

Better yet why not just poison us all ?

This is what I mean about conspiracy theories going beyond the realms of logic and into fantasy!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Why would they do that ?

This is what I don't get about your conspiracy why go to such great lengths to cover all this up when we'll be dead so won't be able to moan about our evil government killing us anyway ?

Surely it would make better sense to just drop the nuke straight on top of us instead of going to costly and extravagant ways of killing us ?

This is what I mean about conspiracy theories going beyond the realms of logic and into fantasy!

Discotech,

They are writing history, they need to write a history that leaves them as the heros, they need the people to follow them. They are commiting mass murder, genocide, they cannot risk us finding out and coming after them. They are very smooth and smart in the way they work.

Dropping a nuke right on us gives the game away. They need survivors here, they don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water, so they need the survivors to be with them and do as they say, to think the UN/NWO are a power for good. If there are no survivors the elite stop living like kings. They do need us, but they don't want so many. It's in their own quotes and speeches, research it for yourself. I know it's not nice, I've been there too.

Here's David Rockefeller himself admitting what he wants

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Why would they do that ?

They are poisening us both pysically and mentally - Want proof? I think not as you are too pre set to even consider WHY they would do such things.
Why would they contaminated the food chain vaccines WHY would they set up a pupet presidents and run AlQuieda from the Pentagon - go hide your head in the sand if you wish but a lot of us are too far gone with all of this and more and more and you just cant take it - stay in your cosyignorance if you want it is your choice
But some of us are sick of the the evil elite and their in plain view agenda and they depend on people like you to say I want Proof I want Proof when in fact that is the last thing you seek
edit on 1-4-2011 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
On the subject of earthquakes here in the UK, someone mentioned that the UK does not get much earthquake activity, cant rember which post or who, its a long thread, and I am tired, lol

We actually do get a fair bit of earthquake activity, there was a big one a few years back, its epicentre was in Lincolnshire, not far from where I live, was considered a "biggie" for the UK, around 4.5 - 5.0, cant remember exactly, nothing like the scale that hits in other parts of the world though.

Plus we get a fair amount of minor stuff, mostly caused by mine shaft collapses.

I think the biggest threat to the UK atm though is the "Money Men"

Someone is hell bent on destroying the UK economy, with the specific intention of bringing the country to its knee's through poverty and dept.

Though if a nuclear reactor went "pop" that might speed things up a tad

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Why would they do that ?

Discotech,

They are writing history, they need to write a history that leaves them as the heros, they need the people to follow them. They are commiting mass murder, genocide, they cannot risk us finding out and coming after them. They are very smooth and smart in the way they work.

Dropping a nuke right on us gives the game away. They need survivors here, they don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water, so they need the survivors to be with them and do as they say, to think the UN/NWO are a power for good. If there are no survivors the elite stop living like kings. They do need us, but they don't want so many. It's in their own quotes and speeches, research it for yourself. I know it's not nice, I've been there too.

Here's David Rockefeller himself admitting what he wants

Love the way the first thing he mentions is "infant mortallity rates"

So can we start with the Rockefeller's and the Rothschild's, have them all castrated, so these spawns of satan can breed no further.

And they preach from a premise that its ok for them "the global elite" to consume, but not for the masses.

They set no example, they know nothing of leadership, they leech from humanity, sucking out all the wealth and hording for themselfs, then have the nerve to bleet like sheep at all the ills in the world.

Reminds me of a speech Prince Charles made a while back, in this speech he notioned the idea that all the people should give up their cars and take to busses, while he himself owns about 50 very expensive gas guzzling cars.

I am not an extremist in any sense of the word, in fact I hate all war and violence, but I would gladly wage war against these monsters that now bring to bear influence on the world today.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

NOOOO!

Cant loose Blackpool! Granted I'm a Liverpool supporter but Damn! Yall have kept out of the bottom!

This would sink ya!

Seriously though,

This "cracking/fracking" is nuts. I'm in the DFW area here in Texas. WE HAVE NEVER HAD EARTHQUAKES!

The "authorities" say they are "unrelated".

Kinda like saying sex doesnt cause pregnancy!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

This would all help the Elite's depopulation agenda and create a crisis big enough bring in the New World Order (when combined with many other similar plans they have around the world)

This is getting old, every time there's a NATURAL disaster people jump to the conclusion that the Elites have a secret earthquake maker "HARRP
" and that their using it for sick twisted plans. Yet none of these conspiracy's Chemtrails, evil Harrp weapon , depopulation, Our masters our evil reptilian beings, etc etc) make no sense whatsoever. There's no way we have the power to wield Earthquakes as a weapon, if we did there would be a TON of more articles, people mentioning it and maybe even slip ups.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You say there is no need to drill for a tsunami?www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...they are a daily event all around the UK. somthing is in the works be it natural, or man made HAARP? Take notice of the south. north. sea. 3 events 1st at 21:47 on the 3/ 17 2.1 ,2nd S.N.S.at 20:10 was a 2.0.on 3/22,and then at 21:03 on 3/24 another 2.1

edit on 2-4-2011 by ibegood2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by ibegood2 because: new info

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Loch Ness was not a supervolcano. It was carved out by gllaciers fairly recently long the Great Glen fault line. Ardnamurchan was a supervolcano - hundreds of millions of years ago.

The Cumbrian hills are also the eroded remains of volcanoes. Much of the activity occurred when England was an Island Arc and in the process of colliding with Scotland, although the activity in West Scotland largely dates to the opening of the Atlantic Ocean.

You really do need to swot up on your British geology

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dajjal
On the subject of earthquakes here in the UK, someone mentioned that the UK does not get much earthquake activity, cant rember which post or who, its a long thread, and I am tired, lol

Well they are wrong - we earthquakes nearly every week.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

But the only evidence you have is your own vivid imagination

Just ebvcause a schoolboy dreams up a fantasy James Bond story does make it a real possibiity. Anyway, I heard Hugo Drax was planning on deliberately sabotaging the Moonraker rocket and making it hit London. Which seems much more likely.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join