It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake/Tsunami being Engineered for the UK and aimed at Sellafield Nuclear Plant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There is always a chance that a new fault line can be created.

I am at the front seat watching the world go down day by day.

link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

U2U me if you manage to find out the exact location. I'm off to do some digging, figuratively of course.

Excellent thread by the way, starred and flagged

link   

I'm not saying they don't belong here, but you have to accept that this is a forum for people to discuss ideas, so you have to accept that there are those who won't always agree.

I mean can you imagine how dull this forum would be if everyone agreed with each on all the stuff posted ?

I'm not hating on you either I'm merely refuting your claims with my own knowledge on the subject, hope you understand

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

I'm not saying they don't belong here, but you have to accept that this is a forum for people to discuss ideas, so you have to accept that there are those who won't always agree.

I mean can you imagine how dull this forum would be if everyone agreed with each on all the stuff posted ?

I'm not hating on you either I'm merely refuting your claims with my own knowledge on the subject, hope you understand

Yeah, it would be boring if everyone had come in and said they agreed, then thread over. Thanks again for your input today. I'm sure that everyone has learned something one way or another, I know I have. Hopefully this thread will continue and evolve

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

U2U me if you manage to find out the exact location. I'm off to do some digging, figuratively of course.

Excellent thread by the way, starred and flagged

Will do iamahumandoing, and thanks for the S & F

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
There is always a chance that a new fault line can be created.

I am at the front seat watching the world go down day by day.

FIFIGI,

I hadn't thought of that possibility! There did used to be fault lines around the UK, I know that Loch Ness is on a now extinct/dormant super volcano on the Great Glen fault line. It explains how Loch Ness was created, it seems obvious once you think about it from the point of view that it used to be a super volcano. Some believe it will be back in the future www.lochness.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Got it - it's in Singleton - I don't reckon it should be too difficult to spot from there...

I found it through your link to the BBC article
Thank you
edit on 1/4/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

Got it - it's in Singleton - I don't reckon it should be too difficult to spot from there...

I found it through your link to the BBC article
Thank you
edit on 1/4/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

Ahh, yep, I just spotted it there too!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Oh Mr Cameron... Word to the wise... In 1607 the UK DID get hit with a Tsunami at the Bristol Channel. And as the great Charlton Heston once said "It happened once, it will happen again." The possibility is always there.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I apologise if this is off topic but after reading through the thread it reminded me of a book by Ken Follett titled The Hammer of Eden. The same book has been mentioned on ATS a few years back but I thought some may find it interesting anyway.

www.ken-follett.com...

It's a good fictional read from a favourite author. This one basically being about man made localised earthquakes and them being used as a form of terrorism.
edit on 1/4/11 by Tikkityboo because: reely bad speeling

edit on 1/4/11 by Tikkityboo because: annd agen

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sorry to come back again but I read your link there.

However any further researched into that subject just leads back to conspiracy blogs/forums etc, I could find nothing on Tom Plume PhD or an EU volcanic research committee, all I found was a European Research Council which has studies in volcanology but however has nothing on their site about this Loch Ness discovery so I a little dubious about its validity as interesting as it sounds. Just doesn't sound legit to me sorry as there's nothing more to it than that one story off a conspiracy website, so my question is, why do you believe it to be true just off face value ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Your title is a lie.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Your title is a lie.

I certainly hope it is incorrect, it would be nice

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Not prone to earthquakes I bet an earthquake is happening right now below your feet...to say europe wouldnt normally have an earthquake is bogus

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
To much of a stretch for me

The UK is not even capable of having a mass EQ let alone a Tsunami

This is just ridiculous

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Sorry to come back again but I read your link there.

However any further researched into that subject just leads back to conspiracy blogs/forums etc, I could find nothing on Tom Plume PhD or an EU volcanic research committee, all I found was a European Research Council which has studies in volcanology but however has nothing on their site about this Loch Ness discovery so I a little dubious about its validity as interesting as it sounds. Just doesn't sound legit to me sorry as there's nothing more to it than that one story off a conspiracy website, so my question is, why do you believe it to be true just off face value ?

For me I don't think in 1's and 0's, I look at the big picture, I see if the piece of the jigsaw appears to fit into place with what I already know. What this means is I have the ability to see through BS very quickly, ever since I was a child I could hear a lie immediately, as the lie wasn't logical and didn't fit in. This instinct has allowed me to be one of the first to warn about various conspiracies on the internet; I can smell them early on. I come here out of duty, I'm meant to be running a business, but I come here as this is a war of information and everyone needs to do their bit. I remember when most people here didn't believe that 9/11 was an inside job, I also remember when people used to think that the Swine Flu vaccine really was a normal vaccine. These days most people around ATS are aware of the reality on the big topics.

So, with Loch Ness, when someone told me about the Super Volcano, how did I decide whether to believe it? I was already aware that Loch Ness lay directly on the Great Glen fault-line. Once upon a time that fault line would have been active as it might well be again in the future. You would anticipate that when the fault line was active it would have an effect on the land on top and around it, so for such a huge hole in the ground to be there directly on a fault line, it fits into the jigsaw very nicely. I still don't give it 100% certainty though, I rarely do that, it's got around 97% probability next to it in my mind.

That's how I think! It's not perfect, but from past experience I find the BS a long time before the people I am around

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Not prone to earthquakes I bet an earthquake is happening right now below your feet...to say europe wouldnt normally have an earthquake is bogus

I'm sure David Cameron was talking about major earthquakes

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
To much of a stretch for me

The UK is not even capable of having a mass EQ let alone a Tsunami

This is just ridiculous

Depends on what technologies are being used

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It wouldn't matter even if they did cause one because it wouldn't have enough energy to do any damage.
Now if you would have said HAARP is being aimed at a nuclear plant in the U.K. Then there would be a very good chance they were engineering an earthquake but they aren't so we have nothing to be scared of or worried about!
edit on 1-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Funny that we're talking about Loch Ness, as apparently there was an earthquake at Loch Ness just 2 days ago

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

It is on a fault line, so it will get them from time to time

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join