It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake/Tsunami being Engineered for the UK and aimed at Sellafield Nuclear Plant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

You have deliberatey tried to mislead people and misconstrue the work of our rescue teams to suit your own bizarre fanatasy.

I sincerely hope we never meet.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Fracking already has peeps in Arkansas being able to light their drinking water with a match...Looks like its heading to the UK....TPTB and Big Corps. have their eye on everyone these days...If there is $$$$ to be made, they will come....

Very concerning indeed, I hadn't heard about the water in Arkansas until today

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Im not sure what you mean by theyre not drills, i was referring to the earthquake drills, i dont have the scientific knowledge to contribute to this thread, i was just questioning why such a huge amount of manpower and money has been invested in something which is so rare in the UK. Im off now, i dont deserve sarcasm. Thought provoking thread though guys, well done.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

You have deliberatey tried to mislead people and misconstrue the work of our rescue teams to suit your own bizarre fanatasy.

I sincerely hope we never meet.

I'm sure I'm on a hit list somewhere, I'm sure there are people on ATS who are involved in getting them together. Whether you are one of those people or not, I do post here with the full knowledge of knowing I might get taken down at some point. I can't be selfish though, I have to be willing to lose my own life for the good of humanity

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf ?

You and the others like you who make up stories without any backed up facts and information and lack of knowledge/education in the fields you're discussing are the modern day wolf criers.

Sadly one day when you might actually be onto something important and factual it will fall on death ears because of all the BS you've all spouted in the past noone will listen to you

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

I'm sure I'm on a hit list somewhere,

I'm 100% certain you are not. In fact, no-one knows who you are. And apart from sad fools like myself no-one cares.

Maybe that's the problem?

link   
Yeah I cryed wolf about cracks appearing all around the world on jan 9th and well...we all seen what happened.
I believe though the earth tremors in the uk and other odd places are disappation of the global crust because of the japan plate movement.Me yelling wolf..hh ooooo..wwwlwww.abovetopsecret.com...
Peace gringo.

link   

Originally posted by Discotech

wow

I really can't debate against made up stuff which belongs in the fantasy realm!

You just killed what little credibility you had in that post, congratulations

Discotech,

If you think that muslims flew planes into the twin towers, you're either a newbie or a debunker. If you're a newbie I'd recommend you make your way to the 911 forum. Your journey should start there!

I'm trying to be helpful, I'm aware that if this is the first time your taking a glimpse of what goes on behind the curtains then it will all seem rather bizarre

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm 100% certain you are not. In fact, no-one knows who you are. And apart from sad fools like myself no-one cares.

I see you're attacking the messenger now, trying to derail the thread. Common tactic of the debunker.

edit on 1-4-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

We are all on some type of list or in some type of file. As for hit lists of people to take out or re educate I doubt it for all they require is fear obedience in their envisioned plan - but they know the tide is turning against them and if they are so arrogant as to think they will suceed then they are insane - oops forgot they are insane.
I would not worry if I were you -thy have bigger fish to fry

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

These training sessions have been taking place annually for years. It's why our teams have been so effective in places like Christchurch and Japan

Sources please

This is the UK, we certainly haven't had Earthquake drills like this before www.dailyexpress.co.uk...

On the contrary - they take place every year

You may care to see what I wrote at the time

And also note:

www.hantsfire.gov.uk...

Looks like an annual event to me

Annual event since 2010? That's 2 years

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickC
Uranium plants close to the Blackpool area, are the Heysham 1 and Heysham 2, both of the advanced gas-cooled reactor (AGR) type, with two reactors each, as well as the Sellafield (formerly known as Windscale) facility, which does not have a very good safety record.

Oh and not forgetting the Springfields uranium conversion plant at Springfields near Preston also not far away even though a little inland. There are some VERY LARGE stockpiles of depleted Uranium in this area that is going to be VERY expensive to get rid of.

Just a shame no one on the planet knows how to get rid of it safely.

It would not be good if a Tsunami occurred in this area that's for sure. Mind you washing it out to sea would save untold BILLIONS for some of those big city boys in London.

This from wise-uranium.org:

On Feb. 7, 2011, the UK Department of Energy and Climate Change launched a public consultation on the management of the country's plutonium stocks.

The government's "preliminary policy view" is that the use in MOX fuel is the preferred option. This would require the construction of a new MOX fuel plant, as the existing plant is almost dysfunctional.

Recently land at Millom in Cumbria was purchased as a site for a new Nuclear power station. Millom, (midway between Heysham and Sellafield) is perched on the edge of the Duddon estuary in a very exposed position and is only a few meters above sea level.

It would be a 'No brainer' to NOT build one here, but that appears to be the plan.

If there was even a MINISCULE chance of this drilling activity causing earth tremors then it should cease immediately until such time that those people who may be affected are properly informed of the risk.

Of course, our Government does not do 'Properly informed' if Billions are involved.

Excellent contribution MickC!
Lots there that I wasn't aware of

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Don't even bring 9/11 into this thread, but hey Kudos for trying to derail it, I thought that was the job of the debunkers/secret agents ?

What I think about 9/11 really has no place in thread, this is a thread about the bullcrap chance of a Tsunami hitting the North West of England, don't try to change the subject and instead maybe try to bring up facts & scientific information for why you think there will be a Tsunami.

It's like me saying that giant elves riding unicorns will descend on London to devour the population because some overlord in the other realm has decreed a sacrifice be made. Just because I think it could happen does not mean it will ever happen

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Truth hurts, doesn't it.

You made up a silly little fantasy and you can't stand it that you're wrong. And have in the process disrespected people who a milion times better than you will ever be.

Now prove me wrong and go and join a rescue team.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You obviously can't read

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf ?

You and the others like you who make up stories without any backed up facts and information and lack of knowledge/education in the fields you're discussing are the modern day wolf criers.

Sadly one day when you might actually be onto something important and factual it will fall on death ears because of all the BS you've all spouted in the past noone will listen to you

Ever hear the story of the man who wore blinkers and poo pood all that did not fit into his narrow vision
Ok all is well in the world and these companys that take from the earth that which was never intended for them are all doing this for our own good - You talk as if the Earth is a Walmart Store.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff

This is crazy, as I'm writing this post now, I was just looking for a link to give you and I've just discovered that there was an Earthquake in Blackpool today Small earthquake hits Blackpool The epicentre was in the sea, practising for a Tsunami?

Actually the eipcentre was not out at sea ... please see official BGS website at >>>>> www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...

and check out the PDf which clearly shows the quake was inland. >>>> www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...

I think you are well off with the tsunami approach to this thread, but should really concentrate more on the Fracking. Having followed the Fracking Arkansas thread from the start >>>> www.abovetopsecret.com... (super large thread)
you can learn a HELL of a lot in there about how the fracking process appears to have created lots of small quake swarms. Now we have to watch Lancashire very closely now to see if this fracking process does the same thing. Kind of coincidental some may say, that when the fracking stars, so does the quake.

Good thread though and one I will be following.

Thanks Plumbduff

The source I read said it was at sea, thanks for the links

This thread is two threads in one, either people can look at the fracking perspective and it's link to todays earthquake in Blackpool, or they can look at a larger and darker possibility, with an agenda far more serious nasty that doing it for money.

Like you say, the evidence on Fracking/Earthquakes is too hard to deny. Businesses still will do as they are after money.

I'm glad you like the thread and thanks for your excellent contribution!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Don't even bring 9/11 into this thread, but hey Kudos for trying to derail it, I thought that was the job of the debunkers/secret agents ?

What I think about 9/11 really has no place in thread, this is a thread about the bullcrap chance of a Tsunami hitting the North West of England, don't try to change the subject and instead maybe try to bring up facts & scientific information for why you think there will be a Tsunami.

It's like me saying that giant elves riding unicorns will descend on London to devour the population because some overlord in the other realm has decreed a sacrifice be made. Just because I think it could happen does not mean it will ever happen

See what I mean you compartmentlise things and fail to see the bigger picture - WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT OTHERS SHOULD THINK OR WRITE

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

9/11 is completely relevant, because it points me to your level of understanding. If someone still thinks 9/11 was muslims then they're never going to accept that earthquakes are being used as weapons.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
sorrry got carried away and replied to wrong person so deleted post and wrote this instead
edit on 1-4-2011 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join