It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake/Tsunami being Engineered for the UK and aimed at Sellafield Nuclear Plant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
On the news today

They are going to start drilling for gas(shale) near Blackpool, UK
UK shale plans target cheap gas

Here's a diagram of what they're up to news.bbcimg.co.uk...

However, on Geology.com they discuss the dangers of drilling for shale gas using saltwater injections geology.com...

A study of seismic activity near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport by researchers from SMU and UT-Austin reveals that the operation of a saltwater injection disposal well in the area was a "plausible cause" for the series of small earthquakes that occurred in the area between October 30, 2008, and May 16, 2009.

After the Japan Tsunami David Cameron defended Nuclear Energy plans

The UK is not prone to serious earthquakes and nor are we subject to regular tsunamis.

train4tradeskills.wordpress.com...

David Cameron is of course right that the UK isn't prone to earthquakes, but in which case why the recent Earthquake drills in the UK? A lot of money is being spent on these

Fire and rescue crews from across Europe and the Middle East took part in a major exercise simulating an earthquake hitting a fictional UK town

Is the UK being set up for a major quake?

This is crazy, as I'm writing this post now, I was just looking for a link to give you and I've just discovered that there was an Earthquake in Blackpool today Small earthquake hits Blackpool The epicentre was in the sea, practising for a Tsunami?

Where could they hit with a Tsunami from that area to cause damage? Sellafield! www.no2nuclearpower.org.uk... If you're someone who doesn't know the UK well, first look for Liverpool and Manchester, then move up along the coast and you'll see Blackpool, you'll then see a nuclear power station not far above.

They wouldn't be having an earthquake drill in the UK for no reason. This looks like an Earthquake is being engineered in the UK to target a Sellafield.

Interestingly they're planning to build a second nuclear plant at Sellafield
Brown backs plans for new Sellafield nuclear power station

If they were to build a second one, they could design and set it up so as it will go off very easily, even by remote control, so as it appears that a Tsunami has sent it into meltdown. That way if it's difficult to create a big enough Tsunami to send the original Sellafield into meltdown, all you need to do is push a button to set off the new Sellafield.

This would all help the Elite's depopulation agenda and create a crisis big enough bring in the New World Order (when combined with many other similar plans they have around the world)

David Rockefeller "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

edit on 1-4-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

David Cameron is of course right that the UK isn't prone to earthquakes, but in which case why the recent Earthquake drills in the UK? A lot of money is being spent on these

These training sessions have been taking place annually for years. It's why our teams have been so effective in places like Christchurch and Japan

And as I'm sure you're aware, Britain experiences hundreds of earthquakes every year, almost all of which are too small to be noticed.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just to quote your article

A few miles [B]inland[/B] a gawky newcomer in the flat landscape makes a rival gesture towards the skies. It's a drill rig attempting to usher in an era of its own; an era of cheap and plentiful gas to set the UK's energy policy alight.

Just how exactly would a drilling rig which isn't close to the sea cause a tsunami ?

I'm sorry to say but I think your hypothesis is crazy

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
S+F post - very interesting but there's no major fault line there.

If there is a tsunami that hit Sellafield then it would also wipe out the north west coast. A Police freind of mine one told me that if sellafeild was involved in a terror attack that involved meltdown then the north of england would be "unliveable" all the way down to birmingham...

Glad I live in australia now

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Looks like they are already trying. Greece just had a 5.9 quake, looks like they missed the mark by a bit eh?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
And now WESTERN INDIAN-ANTARCTIC RIDGE 4.9 never saw a quake there...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There have been drilling rigs of the coast of Blackpool for years, they have been drilling their for gas for many many years now. That supply is running low and so they are looking to shale drilling for a new supply.

Whilst I have my doubts about shale drilling, it is a huge step to connect that to a tsunami on the NW coast of England, especially considering the geology there doesn't support tsunamis, well not unless your going to drop the east coast of Ireland in to the sea

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm always suspicious when the nay-sayers fight each other to discredit an Opening Post/Poster

It reminds me of those old WW2 submarine movies, where the red lights are flashing, the klaxton is roaring and sailors are leaping from their bunks in answer to the emergency call

What this desperate response achieves, in reality, is to tip-off the aware that an OP has hit a nerve, resulting in the order to silence / discredit / ridicule them

Next on the agenda (if the silencing, discreding and ridicule doesn't work) are derailing posts which attempt to divert people's attention away from the OP and into an argument about something else entirely

Imo, the OP is right to draw attention to the insane fracking industry which as those of us who keep abreast of these issues know, is responsible for destablising the regions in question

Right now, in Australian fora, people are alerting others to the NSW State government's granting contracts for fracking to be conducted under the heart of Sydney - a city of 4-plus million people. And they're forging ahead with this insanity, despite that the government's own environmental experts have warned against it in the strongest terms and despite that the same experts have stated publicly that Australia has massive gas reserves elsewhere which will satisfy demand for in excess of 100 years

Sydney, as most are aware, is also situated on the ocean's edge and the Lucas Heights nuclear reactors are located approx. 40 kilometres from Sydney CBD.

www.ccsa.asn.au...

Daming reports of lax safety procedures and victimisation of whistle-blowers :antinuclear.net...

A larger nuclear reactor for Lucas Heights is reportedly being built in Argentina

I find the OP to be relevant, especially in light of current events

As well, guess it's occurred to many that governments wishing to avoid the fate of Japan would be obedient to ruthless foreign powers

edit on 1-4-2011 by Dock9 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

A 'massive land-slip' off the coast of the UK could kill two birds with one stone, couldn't it - Ireland and UK ? Imagine just the thought of that would have the ghouls licking their lips

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Quite interesting since Blackpool just had a small EQ. For those that dont know Blackpool is south of Sellafield, not sure how far but is still classed as the Northwest.

Blackpool Earthquake

And I sincerely hope it isnt an April Fools joke.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Ficargul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Imo, the OP is right to draw attention to the insane fracking industry which as those of us who keep abreast of these issues know, is responsible for destablising the regions in question

Unfortunately, by linking it to a fantasy about massive tsunamis destroying British nuclear facilities, the OP has damaged the credibility of anyone concerned about shale oil operations - which includes me (though not through any fears about it causing an earthquake).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

These training sessions have been taking place annually for years. It's why our teams have been so effective in places like Christchurch and Japan

Sources please

This is the UK, we certainly haven't had Earthquake drills like this before www.dailyexpress.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Just to quote your article

A few miles [B]inland[/B] a gawky newcomer in the flat landscape makes a rival gesture towards the skies. It's a drill rig attempting to usher in an era of its own; an era of cheap and plentiful gas to set the UK's energy policy alight.

Just how exactly would a drilling rig which isn't close to the sea cause a tsunami ?

A few miles inland is considered close to the sea. In fact the Blackpool earthquake that has no doubt just been caused by this drilling did have it's epicentre in the sea, as linked in the original post. The Earthquake doesn't occur in the exact spot where you drill

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magzoid
S+F post - very interesting but there's no major fault line there.

If there is a tsunami that hit Sellafield then it would also wipe out the north west coast. A Police freind of mine one told me that if sellafeild was involved in a terror attack that involved meltdown then the north of england would be "unliveable" all the way down to birmingham...

Glad I live in australia now

Thanks, yes indeed, it will be a lot more difficult for them to create a Tsunami here, but if they can create one big enough to make us believe it was mother nature that caused nuclear meltdown, job done!

That's deeply concerning what you said about Sellafield wiping out the North West Coast

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
Looks like they are already trying. Greece just had a 5.9 quake, looks like they missed the mark by a bit eh?

They love HAARP, they're new toy. The week before Japan there was incredibly heavy Chemtrail spraying, then after Japan it all stopped. Yestereday it started again

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
And now WESTERN INDIAN-ANTARCTIC RIDGE 4.9 never saw a quake there...

Unusually high activity

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
There have been drilling rigs of the coast of Blackpool for years, they have been drilling their for gas for many many years now. That supply is running low and so they are looking to shale drilling for a new supply.

Whilst I have my doubts about shale drilling, it is a huge step to connect that to a tsunami on the NW coast of England, especially considering the geology there doesn't support tsunamis, well not unless your going to drop the east coast of Ireland in to the sea

It is specifically the methods for Shale drilling that is linked to Earthquakes, rather than general gas drilling.

The drilling company would be a front for something else, another tentacle of the Elite. If they can create small earthquakes by drilling then they can create big ones. They just need to do whatever they do to create the small earthquakes 100 times as much.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm always suspicious when the nay-sayers fight each other to discredit an Opening Post/Poster

It reminds me of those old WW2 submarine movies, where the red lights are flashing, the klaxton is roaring and sailors are leaping from their bunks in answer to the emergency call

What this desperate response achieves, in reality, is to tip-off the aware that an OP has hit a nerve, resulting in the order to silence / discredit / ridicule them

Next on the agenda (if the silencing, discreding and ridicule doesn't work) are derailing posts which attempt to divert people's attention away from the OP and into an argument about something else entirely

Right now, in Australian fora, people are alerting others to the NSW State government's granting contracts for fracking to be conducted under the heart of Sydney - a city of 4-plus million people. And they're forging ahead with this insanity, despite that the government's own environmental experts have warned against it in the strongest terms and despite that the same experts have stated publicly that Australia has massive gas reserves elsewhere which will satisfy demand for in excess of 100 years

Sydney, as most are aware, is also situated on the ocean's edge and the Lucas Heights nuclear reactors are located approx. 40 kilometres from Sydney CBD.

www.ccsa.asn.au...

Daming reports of lax safety procedures and victimisation of whistle-blowers :antinuclear.net...

A larger nuclear reactor for Lucas Heights is reportedly being built in Argentina

I find the OP to be relevant, especially in light of current events

As well, guess it's occurred to many that governments wishing to avoid the fate of Japan would be obedient to ruthless foreign powers

edit on 1-4-2011 by Dock9 because: spelling

Great post Dock9!

Like you say it gives the game away when they do their best to derail the thread (without sources). It's the same old people, ones who live here. They don't even take the time to read what you posted or linked to. They are here 12 hours a day always debunking, then claim to have another job.

When they appear in a thread I know I'm onto something. Also it comes in very handy as they get a debate going which helps the important thread make it to the front page, so for me they have a good purpose.

Thank you for the information on fracking in Sydney. I'm off to have a research!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by PrinceDreamer

A 'massive land-slip' off the coast of the UK could kill two birds with one stone, couldn't it - Ireland and UK ? Imagine just the thought of that would have the ghouls licking their lips

Good point, Dublin

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ficargul
Quite interesting since Blackpool just had a small EQ. For those that dont know Blackpool is south of Sellafield, not sure how far but is still classed as the Northwest.

Blackpool Earthquake

And I sincerely hope it isnt an April Fools joke.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Ficargul because: (no reason given)

Ficargul,

It's very strange timing indeed, when I started writing the post I didn't know about the Blackpool earthquake. For those abroad the earthquake might sound like no big deal, but those in the UK know that we don't get many earthquakes, so an earthquake in Blackpool, however small, is something that would make the news. Given that the Shale Drilling has just started by Blackpool, it would be an unlikely coincidence

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join