It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrstock
You sir, have earned a raise.

My current income is a big round zero, so a raise would be rather welcomed!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
S&F just for the structure of the OP, alone. This is, not only, one of the most well put together threads of all time, but seems to have (well cited) irrifutable evidence supporting its claims. Kudos.

I'm a numbers guy, so I also liked the vid embed a few posts down. For those who did not watch it, or it is not in txt somewhere in the posts above, check it...

In the three years after the murders of Pres. Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald 18 material witnesses died: six by gunfire, three had motor accidents, two buy suicide, one from a cutthroat, one from a karate chop to the neck, three from heart attacks, and two from natural causes.

An actuary engaged by the London Sunday Times concluded that on November 22, 1963, the odds against these witnesses being dead by February 1967 were 100,000 trillion to one

edit on 4/5/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, who was hired by the United States Marine Corps to off our nations president on alligations of treason. JFK was a president who was loved by his people and had done many great things for America, but apparently he was in with the Commies and the CIA wanted to do away with him. They hired Lee Harvey Oswald to kill him, then turned around and hired a mobster (Jack Ruby) to "shut Oswald up", made Jack Ruby look like a criminal maniac by throwing him in prison for what he had done, and now Ruby is dead from a secondary form of lung cancer. The image says alot.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Originally posted by dalemcfad

It was Jim Bishop, thank you. I am also searching for the book. I know I still have it somewhere. I was also wondering if you could recommend any particular books on the subject that I might find in the public library(free that is)? I ask because there is so many books about it, that its hard to determine whats a worthy read and whats not. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Peace

I've been talking to a few people and I could have my own sometime soon, so there's one I'd recommend for you.

Anyway, seriously, here is a fantastic link for Kennedy Assassination books. I really think that link will be beneficial to you, so please do take the time to check It out.

The one that sticks out in my mind from that list is one from the respected researcher, Jim Marrs also and his book Crossfire. That's one that anyone interested in this case should certainly read, IMO.

edit on 4-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link. I will definitely be doing some reading for awhile. You should write your own book RA! I for one would buy it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigma9society

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, who was hired by the United States Marine Corps to off our nations president on alligations of treason. JFK was a president who was loved by his people and had done many great things for America, but apparently he was in with the Commies and the CIA wanted to do away with him. They hired Lee Harvey Oswald to kill him, then turned around and hired a mobster (Jack Ruby) to "shut Oswald up", made Jack Ruby look like a criminal maniac by throwing him in prison for what he had done, and now Ruby is dead from a secondary form of lung cancer. The image says alot.

Actually that image you posted appeared for a few weeks, seemingly all over the place, before Kennedy arrived in Dallas. You see, the reason that happened was because, contrary to what you say, Kennedy was actually quite an un-popular president during his time in office. Really, he wasn't liked by many people at all and his approval ratings weren't anything to shout about.

It was only a few days after the assassination though that his approval ratings actually started to skyrocket and to this very day in fact where he is seen as one of the greatest presidents in history. Something he almost certainly wouldn't be considered as if he had survived, unfortunately.

And Nope, but It seems Oswald almost certainly wasn't the killer of Kennedy. IMO, It was most probably someone like Jim Braden from the Dal-Tex building, Johnnie Roselli from the nearby drain, Charles Nicoletti from the other side of the TSDB or James E. Files from the Grassy Knoll. Or someone else even. But It's almost an impossibility that It was Lee Harvey Oswald as far as I'm concerned. The Trajectory alone wouldn't allow a clear enough shot, not forgetting Oswald was a terrible shot as It already was.

If he was indeed a designated shooter here, he was merely a back-up. I'm sure of it.

You're right about Ruby though. He was most certainly the one in charge of "shutting up" Oswald.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

S&F just for the structure of the OP, alone. This is, not only, one of the most well put together threads of all time, but seems to have (well cited) irrifutable evidence supporting its claims. Kudos.

Hey SquirrelNutz, thanks for taking the time to post and for the kind words. It's appreciated.

Btw, I'm writing up a new thread right now which is an analysis of the shots fired in Dealey Plaza, I'm hoping to provide a lot of evidence to back up the theories I currently have right now, I hope you get a chance to read when It's done.

I really hope to provide more "irrifutable evidence" for you.

I'm a numbers guy, so I also liked the vid embed a few posts down. For those who did not watch it, or it is not in txt somewhere in the posts above, check it...

I'm very much so a "numbers guy" too tbh. That's why I tend to do a lot longer threads now - I like most information on a topic all in one area to get a better picture of what's going on. You know what I mean?

A bit like that text you just quoted in fact.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dalemcfad

Thanks for the link. I will definitely be doing some reading for awhile. You should write your own book RA! I for one would buy it.

Who knows, maybe this thread, with a little tweaking, could make a great book? Who knows..

Thanks for your post btw. I hope you get a chance to read one of those books I linked.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chooselove
tldr

Well then why post?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Thanks for your kind words, & thanks for the link on Dorothy Kilgallen. While I was familiar with some of the details of her work & untimely death, I was not aware of all of the jarringly atypical circumstances of the way she was found, & had never heard of Ron Pataky. Interesting reading indeed.

Now, whether all presidents from then on to now have been bribed and or influenced to a more preferable position is another matter though, and to be completely honest, I'm not sure I fully believe it to be completely honest. That being so, I really would love to hear more of your thoughts on this hypothesis. I would definitely say It's a plausible idea after all.

I'm not at all sure there's been a need to force cooperation from any presidents since Kennedy. IMO, we've had a combination of presidents who were gung-ho regarding the agenda of the Military-Industrial Complex (possibly being coup-sponsored as well), one or two who were lightweights to whom thoughts of straying too far from accepted norms never occurred, and finally, successfully "placed" men, probably due to "orchestrated" elections, once the ability to electronically steal votes was attainable.

I don't have much more to say on this right now, as I don't want to hijack your thread, & perhaps more to the point, I'm still working out this idea for myself. It's something along the lines that whenever a heavy agenda-pushing president has started to wear thin with the public, we've been presented with one who did not appear to be in with the established party line. Case in point, Bill Clinton & Barack Obama (I hope others reading this thread will note that I said "did not appear to be").
Heh, I'm still trying to work out the whys & wherefores of Jimmy Carter's election. If nothing else, it may serve to prove that TPTB did not yet, at that time, have total control over the election of our president. No disrespect meant for President Carter; I said what i did not because I think he was a poor Chief, but because I think he's a decent human being at heart, who sincerely tried to do the best job he could for his country.
edit on 4/10/11 by BuzzCory because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Thanks for your kind words, & thanks for the link on Dorothy Kilgallen. While I was familiar with some of the details of her work & untimely death, I was not aware of all of the jarringly atypical circumstances of the way she was found, & had never heard of Ron Pataky. Interesting reading indeed.

Yeah, I'm convinced Ron Pataky was responsible in some way or another. The circumstances of how he came into her life and what led to her death involving him were just too coincidental IMO.

I don't have much more to say on this right now, as I don't want to hijack your thread

Don't worry, I don't see it any anything other than the progression of a discussion.

I asked to hear more about your thoughts as well. It's interesting, for sure. And something you obviously know more than me about too.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
For anyone interested, here's a related thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here's the beginning of a great series of video's also: www.youtube.com...

Certainly worth watching all he way through.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just found yet another fascinating link: [PDF]When A Mysterious Death Is No Longer Mysterious

[PDF]The Kennedy Assassination

Just reading now and It's interesting stuff.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Thread Bump..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I read through most of your OP,but did not watch all the vids..I should go back and reread it again,as there is much detail ,and information ,that I'm sure did not register in this old tired brain.

I commend you for the patience it must have taken,to gather all this information,and the very well thought out way you have laid it out. (yes..you would do well writing books)

Sad that so many deaths had to occur,because they wanted one man killed. It makes me wonder how the guilty lived with themselves, or how they got a decent nights rest.

It also makes me more speculative of the reasons for death ,surrounding other conspiracies.

Just curious, has it ever crossed your minf that JFK Jr. might have been murdered as well , in the guise of an accident?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Hey Gabby..

Just curious, has it ever crossed your minf that JFK Jr. might have been murdered as well , in the guise of an accident?

Admittedly, no.

He was born in 1960 - His father died in 1963. And he himself went onto die in 1999. That alone gives us reason to believe no one was "out to get him" or anything like that.

Here's a snippet explaining the nature of his death also:

On July 16, 1999, Kennedy along with his wife Carolyn and sister-in-law Lauren were reported missing when the Piper Saratoga II HP he was piloting failed to arrive at its planned destination, the Martha's Vineyard Airport in Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts. A search immediately commenced to locate the trio, ending on July 21 when their bodies were discovered and returned to land. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) determined that the plane had crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off Martha's Vineyard and the probable cause was pilot error: "Kennedy's failure to maintain control of the airplane during a descent over water at night, which was a result of spatial disorientation." Kennedy was not qualified to fly a plane by "instruments only," though the crash occurred in conditions not legally requiring it. Their ashes were scattered from the Navy ship USS Briscoe off the coast of Martha's Vineyard.
(Source)

A conspiracy is always possible of course, but I just don't think the death of JFK Jr. was the result of one. Nothing adequately points towards it for me.

Here's some more links:

(Source #2)

(Source #3)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You should write a book on JFK's death.

great thread!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Maybe one day...

I'll stick to the threads for now though.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
forgive me for not reading your thread i saw the date and realised this has around a 90% chance of being a false flag operation.

I wonder if Kennedy is dead? I also wonder if Princess Diana is dead.

All of those underground cities and most of us know its just a great big show they put on to control our thoughts just makes me wonder a lot, maybe too much,

as i say i didn't read your thread and these thoughts may be bang out of order as its just my thoughts but i know both the world wars were collaborations between the scum that we call our governments/TPTB as well as operation gladio infiltrating every european terroist and left wing organisations so we would just vote right wing since ww2.

So when i see a date that coincides with virtually every other so called outrage we get brainwashed with then you see im a little sceptical unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join