It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

SpartanKingLeonidas, It's always great to see you posting my friend. You never fail to contribute to a thread It seems..

If you're interested in an interesting movie you need to find Executive Action a 1973 movie.

Admittedly, I'm very much so a new researcher to this entire case, In fact, It's something I've only really looked into while being an ATS member and by originally looking for a new topic to research upon and write a new thread about. Then my fascination grew with each piece of knowledge learnt to the point of today where I'm more than bordering on being obsessive.

That being so, I'm always on the look out for some brand new material to watch, read and/or enlighten myself on. So, for that reason I thank you soo much for the heads up there. I'll definitely go about looking for that movie as soon as I get a chance. As well as the book you recommended also.

Thanks for the kind invite to your thread as well..

edit on 1-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

No worries.

The Zenit Fotosniper : Kiev/USA Website

...and...

eBay : Zenit Fotosniper for sale

I wish I had the $400 the current bidding is supporting but alas I do not.

Just this one piece of hardware says a lot about how espionage used to be carried out.

On good authority every piece of hardware in the movie I referenced is or was real equipment.
edit on 4/1/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hexagram23

Excellent thread, quite a lot of information here, and kudos for your research. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good documentary on the JFK assassination?

I would personally recommend this one: The Men Who Killed Kennedy

The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a 9-part video documentary series about the John F. Kennedy assassination by Nigel Turner[1] that began with two 50 minutes segments originally aired on 25 October 1988 in the United Kingdom, titled simply Part One and Part Two. The programmes were produced by Central Television for the ITV network, and were immediately followed by a studio discussion on the issues titled The Story Continues, chaired by broadcaster Peter Sissons. The United States corporation, Arts & Entertainment Company, purchased the rights to the original two segments. In 1989, the series was nominated for a Flaherty Documentary Award.[2] The series was re-edited with additional material into three 50 minute programmes in 1991, which were again shown by ITV. A sixth episode appeared in 1995. The series typically aired in November every year, but also from time to time during the year as repeats. But in November, 2003, when three additional segments ("The Final Chapter") were added by the History Channel, the consequences were so immense that the entire series is no longer aired, though the History Channel still sells DVD copies of the first six documentaries.[3]
(Source)

Bear in mind though, there is many different JFK documentaries for the many different aspects of the case out there.

Thank you for your kind words also.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Admittedly, I'm very much so a new researcher to this entire case...

I agree with the previous poster that you should think of writing a book on the subject. You are the Encyclopedia Britannica of this case!

I'll digest what I've read for a few moments now... I knew a bit about this idea, but to see it detailed like that is absolutely incredible. Can you imagine the logistic to conceive such a plan of elimination? Well, it may be hard to imagine for us, but it is what they do to plan, infiltrate, manipulate and act...
I look forward to your past and future threads on the subject.

Bravo!
edit on 1-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Can you imagine the logistic to conceive such a plan of elimination? Well, it may be hard to imagine for us,

I could be wrong but I believe it would have primarily been "handled" by the likes of J. Edgar Hoover & Clyde Tolson - handled in regards to "silencing" those whom may "know too much" I mean.

That would be mere speculation though to be honest (as It's pretty difficult to attempt to prove to say the least) but It makes sense to me that they would both be running this part of it. Then in turn hiring others close to them. Particularly on Hits like Dorothy Kilgallen (Whom I suspect a guy named as Ron Pataky was responsible for her murder), Sam Giancana, Mary Meyers, Lee Bowers and maybe even Johnnie Roselli among many more.

It was seemingly an operation that went from 1963 right up until the very late 70's also - particularly with the HSCA investigations where people had to be picked off fairly quickly in the 70's also. In fact, the likes of George DeMohrenschildt, Carlos Prio Soccaras & Charles Nicoletti (Nicoletti I'm suspecting was one of the shooters of Kennedy himself. There, I said it, lol.) - all within an incredibly short space of time. Maybe less than a week of each other (Socarras and DeMohrenschildt was on the same day) if my memory serves me right. And many more who were set to appear before this set of investigations led by Jim Garrison also.

It's actually such an obvious and "in your face" conspiracy, It's almost unbelievable.

I look forward to your past and future threads on the subject.

Thank you my friend.

Btw, here are some of my past threads Ive already wrote up on the subject as well (I'll take any chance to link them, lol):

- The Murder, The Patsy, The Conspiracy

- The Witnesses to the Assassination, Assassinated – The Lesser Known Victims of JFK’s death

- Ron Pataky - The Possible CIA recruit responsible for the murder of Dorothy Kilgallen?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

What an incredible thread, and from what I've already read, what an incredible cover-up, it's just mind blowing the amount of victims that were taken out.

And the ones mentioned in this thread are just the ones we actually know about. There could be hundreds more...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

Originally posted by Rising Against

Admittedly, I'm very much so a new researcher to this entire case...

I agree with the previous poster that you should think of writing a book on the subject. You are the Encyclopedia Britannica of this case!

I have to echo that statement.... This is the sort of thread I'd like in book form, its a take to bed, snuggle up and fall asleep reading job!

S&F and a can of Carling of course Rising Against. Super dooper thread

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
tldr

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Incredible post Rising Against!!

I could not stop reading, it was amazing.............................I would have to agree with some of the other posters that you have to be one of the most informative person(s) on the JFK assasination that I have ever read, keep up the good work.

S&F for you, and my hat off to you............No, wait, I think I'll keep the tin foil hat on for just a while longer. LOL

Parker

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Awesome OP!

Being a student of the JFK murder and one who literally has read most of the books on it, it seems to me that this OP with a little editing, would be a great book.

After all my reading, admittedly done years ago, and going over all the theories from the Johnson did it to the CIA did it, I think it was a Government assassination something like the old Agatha Christie “Murder on the Orient Express" where ALL the different riders had a hand in the murder.

I think the organized secret US governmental and quasi governmental institutions just got together and decided JFK was too independent. Therefore all the intelligence agencies had a hand in it, including the Mafia and anti-Castro groups who were solicited by the CIA to murder Castro. They merely turned their Murder inc. crews they already had in operation towards foreign enemies and turned it towards Kennedy.

No doubt likely Johnson and Hoover were in on it or at least were a huge part of the cover up.

Anyway, I commend the thread starter. This is the kind of great stuff ATS should be proud of!
edit on 1-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I have to echo that statement.... This is the sort of thread I'd like in book form, its a take to bed, snuggle up and fall asleep reading job!

I have to admit, I'm a little bit surprised about all the calls to have this in book form (and trust me, I've had a lot, lol) - I mean, It wasn't exactly something that crossed my mind when writing It up in all honesty. I just felt It was important to highlight all those individuals who seem to have been forgotten over the years.... Especially since as far as I'm concerned, the "mystery deaths" which occurred after the assassination of JFK were a much bigger conspiracy than the actual assassination itself.

Kennedy tragically died, yes, but many followed him and we shouldn't forget them like we haven't forgot him, IMO.

And a can of Carling of course Rising Against.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Incredible post Rising Against!!

I could not stop reading, it was amazing.............................I would have to agree with some of the other posters that you have to be one of the most informative person(s) on the JFK assasination that I have ever read, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the kind words and the vote of confidence.

Although, you may benefit from visiting this forum still, It's the one for Jim Marrs - a fantastic researcher of this case: The View From Marrs

S&F for you, and my hat off to you............No, wait, I think I'll keep the tin foil hat on for just a while longer. LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Hey inforeal.

Being a student of the JFK murder and one who literally has read most of the books on it, it seems to me that this OP with a little editing, would be a great book.

That's fantastic, what books have you read though out of curiosity? (Like I said before, I'm still very much a student of this case and am always on the lookout for new books and such)

I'd love to hear some more of your theories on this case too btw. Particularly on J.D.Tippit at the moment (he intrigues me and I suspect he played a small role in the assassination).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

RA..These are the kind of posts that should be on ATS. You are the kind of member we all want on here. You dug very deep, provided excellent evidence, many links, and was able to respond to other members questions...good for you

I am going to go back and re-read the entire thread, just in case I missed something..Keep up the good work, maybe one day the actual truth will come out about the men that killed JFK.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Phew! Still reading but wanted to comment and say thank you and great thread! I actually read a book called "The Day Kennedy Was Shot" (cant remember author) when I was just 15 or 16 (many moons ago) and have been fascinated by the whole thing ever since. I must admit I am quite lazy when it comes to research and my interest in things seems to come and go. Your thread has renewed my interest in the Kennedy assassination so again, thank you.
Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This is incredible sir. Threads like this are what make ATS the most legitimate site for conspiracies. Keep up the GREAT work.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is this a public dissertation you are trying to get input into?

Go getum tiger!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am in absolute awe of you sir.This is the most detailed thread I have ever seen.I remember the Kennedy assination.I was in fourth grade.I haven't finished reading it but I wanted to congratulate you on a spectacular job.I wish I could give you multiple flags and stars.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You have more than done your homework sir. I want to thank you for choosing to bring your expertise here. You did a great job here today.

I've been of the belief for a few years now that you can actually see the driver of the limo turn and shoot JFK in the face the moment his head explodes in the famous Zapruder film. Now, the thing is most people dont see it not because they arent looking for it but because its so blatant, also despite this blatancy I think the footage has still been tampered with in some way. I've pointed this out to a few friends over the years and their response after looking at the film again after knowing where to look is often 'wow' or 'thats pretty clear' etc. I recall reading once that the gun the driver shot him with was a gas powered handgun that fires shell-fish poison into the brain. A CIA toy.

On a lighter note, one of my favourite crap facts is that the very first episode of the BBC's 'Doctor Who' was aired less than 24 hours after the assasination on 23rd Nov 1963.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow..extremely well written and researched my friend..

I have no second line except..wow...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join