It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual awakening: 2012 - A Message of Hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

today I came across a video that I think is the most beautiful and inspiring that I've seen in my life. Just wanted to share it with the rest of you! Have a look and say what you think.

edit on 1/4/2011 by enteri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I really enjoy videos with messages like that. I've been reading a lot about the possible spiritual changes that could take place within the next couple years and I'm hopeful that they may happen. It's exciting to think we may be living at a time where we will see a global shift towards unity and peace or even a shift in energy/density. I've always been a bit of an extremist so even though I'm focusing on messages like the one in the video I'm also stocking up on food and ammo, lol. I like to have both of my cheeks covered.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
thank you... i tire so quickly of people assuming my belief in 2012 is one of negativity, of destruction. in truth that is only their assumption, so they assume that is what i refer to in 2012, but that is only a small insignificant part of the whole, subtle truth.

the awakening is happening, and for that i am glad. i see people try to take advantage of this even, as have you, yet they will always fail in the end. we are more connected than we know, but we are also a generation that has to see to believe, in reference to the vast majority. the problem is that when you do this with life as well, you do truly get cut off from it. people have cut themselves off from others simply by labelling, as cryptic as i know that sounds.... when all you say (even in your own mind) is "mine mine mine mine" everything will be taken from you. when you say "make me beautiful" everything will attempt to show you what true beauty is.

and when you close yourself off from the real world, dismissed as a lavish fairy tale meant to entertain untill the afterlife, then you will never see the effects it has here.

life is scripted. we are the actors. what happens when actors on stage dont say their line? it messes up the other actors in that plot as well. they have to redo it at a later time, you see? and true psychics, the few and the genuine, only know a bit more about the script then those who have closed off their mind. by no means can you see the future, each actor has free will to change said future, no matter the circumstance. the point is that what most people dismiss as lunacy makes that true for them. it isnt so hard to give it a try if you think about it.

i wanted more for my fellow man than for me, unless it was to further me to further them, i truly wanted that with every fiber of my being, and i pursued it. my life completely broke to pieces. seeing the subtle indescribable truth of life is enough to do that. it makes you realize all of the walls you put up yourself. it makes you feel like a child again, but only because in essence we still are. just remember, when we put a label on something, literally and metaphorically, it makes that label an obstacle in actually understanding what it is you are labelling.

and imagine how quickly our children are to label eachother, how they put out so much conflict toward one another that it will just keep echoing untill someone decides to grow up, which may take years.

we are all one, and we are all seperate, but that just makes it infinitely more enjoyable, infinitely more perfect in every way

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
WOW
S&F
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I was crying like a baby through the entire thing. This is EXACTLY what we all need to remember!!!! I truly believe the message in this vid. 2012 is something to pay attention to and observe, but we MUST remember that we DO have an influence in how this will end. PLEASE do not become complacent. We must do our part to guide the world towards peace. It is the greed, fear, and anger of the elites of the world that has brought us to where we are today. We must counteract this. We have been told for thousands of years, by the Great Teachers, how to do this. We must open our hearts, and our minds, and listen to what they are telling us.

I, for one, will be following the instructions of the creators of this vid, and will meditate EVERY day from now on (as I have let "life" get in the way, as of late, and have not been doing so).

It doesn't matter what your religion is. It doesn't matter if you believe we can change the world through meditation. What matters is that we realize that we can change our own personal reality by our thoughts and actions. And imagine what a beautiful world it would be if everyone changed their own reality!!!!

Peace and love to you all

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by enteri

I always find vids like this uplifting and i havent seen this one so thanks for posting.

Unfortunately the hope thats gleamed from watching it is quickly drowned out by the reality of our modern world. Were born in to a system thats been perfectly cultivated to keep us from the truths about our conciousness and this wonderfull universe were all a part of. As much as id love it to be so. I cant picture millions of people taking time out of their hectic, depressing stress filled lives to meditate on the nature of conciousness. The modern world just does'nt allow it. Everyones pre occupied with something through no fault of their own. What is required would be a global rejection of our capatlist addiction where money is everything. A refusal to participate which will see the system fall, plunging the planet in to caos. Then once all the fighting and panick has settled. Steps would have to be taken imediatley to ensure the same devices of control are avoided and no man can have so much power over the masses again. Of course for any of this to work. at least half the Earths current population would have to die. Without the system, we would not be able to provide enough food worldwide for everyone to survive. At least we'd be left with a eutopia and we'd finaly realise world peace. Its a small price to pay.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

The segment about the 30,000 to 40,000 year old pyramids (@12:54) sounds like something Semir Osmanagić would claim about the Bosnian pyramids. But, seriously, how does one carbon date a rock? Also if I remember correctly back in 2006 a geological team investigating Visočica concluded the pyramid was in fact a natural geological formation made of "clastic sediments of layered compositions and varying thickness, and that its shape is a consequence of endodynamical and exodynamical processes in the post-Miocene era." So while the video has a nice message (I certainly wish people would behave peacefully and collaboratively with one another), I'm not exactly sure how accurate the information is if the film's producers were so liberal in their willingness to massage the facts.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this... it helped me with my own tugging lately. I believe we can make a difference in these times of change.

I'd like to point out a few things I've learned in this lifetime.
1) Everything counts in large amounts.
2) One person can make a difference.
3) Love, compassion, and support are the most powerful tools we have. The rest is an illusion.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Simply awesome!

I have discussed 2012 with not a great many people, but they all seemed as if they bought into the "end of days" scenario.
Who can help that kind of thinking with the msm pounding those images into our brains on a daily basis. We sometimes need a gentle reminder that we are greater inside than what ever it is that we seek outside, and this is a great reminder!

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What? No added message of doom? Charlatan!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't want to burst bubbles or anything of the sort but I need to ask ... what is the possibility this would happen? Don't get me wrong I would love to see a world of peace and progress but what are the chances of it ever happening within our lifetime?
edit on 4-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

I loved that music in the beginning. Love the message. It stands for everything that I live for. Peace and Love. Enjoy life. Enjoy it all and hold NOTHING back.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Remember, we are all sharing the same frequency on a certain level. We can attain the seemingly impossible. We just need to put our minds in the right direction and be positive. For in my own personal idea, finding peace within ourselves goes a long way. A positive attitude is contagious my friends.
edit on 8-4-2011 by religiousmurder because: ghdg

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Mahalo

Thank you for sharing

∞♡∞

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

You sir, just made my week. Watching that made me even more excited for 2012.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Great Vid.

Most people say stock up on food and water for 2012, which is always a good idea....
But I would say stocking up on karma is a better bet.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Bump!!!

If you haven't seen this you really should do!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What a beautiful message! Let's All try to make 2012 a truly great year!

So very much Love my brothers and sisters!
edit on 4/29/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join