It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive storm clouds on NASA Cape Canaveral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hallo,

I've found a bunch of pictures showing creepy storm clouds on Cape Canaveral. The Italian news claim Endeavour has been damaged.

Corriere della Sera

It's months I am an ATS member but still don't know how to embed pictures!! Shame on me!!

Hundroid

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Nice pics.

I had to watch the how to videos on ATS to learn how to upload. It took me a while, but I got it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
Hallo,

I've found a bunch of pictures showing creepy storm clouds on Cape Canaveral. The Italian news claim Endeavour has been damaged.

Corriere della Sera

It's months I am an ATS member but still don't know how to embed pictures!! Shame on me!!

Hundroid

It's obvious what's going on here.........

It's the arrival of the Thargoid Mother ship on a diplomatic visit to NASA

PDUK

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Aliens are coming, Aliens are coming!!!!!!, awesome pictures btw
S&F

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm in Sarasota and there are all kinds of chem trails/crazy clouds/etc.

Talk about conspiracies, this (www.physorg.com...) is a silly little cover-up for geoengineering, if you are interested in my sense of things. Some crazy stuff is going down in Florida, a tornado even just touched down in Tampa!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We had a horrible set of storms run across Florida yesterday doing quite significant damage. The Sun and Fun Fly-in was also hit by the storm. There were multiple tornados that went through my area and trees down all over the place. Wind gusts were over 70mph, which is cat 1 hurricane levels.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
We had some pretty rough weather these past few days. Nice find!

Other than the beauty of nature, you get to see planes whipped around like paper (happened yesterday in Orlando).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I live here in FL and can see the KSC from my balcony
esp the VAB.

I know exactly what pic you are talking about, it's awesome! It's a roll cloud over the VAB and I saw it from my house

The shuttle had minor damage to the fuel tank but they are continuing inspection today on it to see if there is anything else. A tornado touched down north of there yesterday.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by archpremisis
I'm in Sarasota and there are all kinds of chem trails/crazy clouds/etc.

Talk about conspiracies, this (www.physorg.com...) is a silly little cover-up for geoengineering, if you are interested in my sense of things. Some crazy stuff is going down in Florida, a tornado even just touched down in Tampa!

Hardly unusual for Tampa area. I think they avg around 10 per year or so. They are very prone to tornadoes there.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

yes, nowadays hurricanes come once or twice a month everywhere. Thailand just had one and around 15 died in mudslide. it's really sad to see ppl are dying like this

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Haha this usually is normal weather down here in Florida though but yea the only thing that was unusual was the winds and tornadoes o_0

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

It's obvious what's going on here.........

It's the arrival of the Thargoid Mother ship on a diplomatic visit to NASA

PDUK

Guess I'll have to fuel-up my Cobra MkIII...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's a gust front. There's nothing more too it then wind, rain, lightning thunder etc.
I'm jealous though, up in Canada we only get to see that about 3-4 months of the year

top topics

join