It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agent identified on ATS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Haha awesome! Some peoples replies are priceless!

Good one XXXN3O

edit on 1/4/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: misspelt name

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
God! Now I am going to have to take myself out. This is always messy.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
God! Now I am going to have to take myself out. This is always messy.

Don't forget the spatula.

Nasty!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
Haha awesome! Some peoples replies are priceless!

Good one XXX3NO

Loving the avatar

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I knew i made my name to close to TPTB. they told me the best place to hide was in plain sight.

I just intercepted my burn notice.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerThatIs
I knew i made my name to close to TPTB. they told me the best place to hide was in plain sight.

I just intercepted my burn notice.

Yeehaaa!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Generally ATS is the last place you wanna be looking for news on Apr.1, but i do it for the giggety giggles.
I have to say sir, yours was the best.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you for taking part in this, if it werent for the members it would not have been so much fun and as funny as it has been.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I do hope someone posts a similar thread next year

Cheers!

Thanks guys for being good sports its going to keep me going more than you know.

PS: to all you disinfo's, ill post your profiles, U2U's and subs in a flash if you dont stop the posting's

I want to declare this, ended.....

its been fun but hell in way.

edit on 1-4-2011 by XXXN3O because: It seems there is no end to this ARGH!!!

edit on 1-4-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
I thought long and hard about posting this but I think there are far more pro's to identifying this menace than there are cons.

I have noticed recently that there is a disinfo agent spreading misinformation all over the ATS boards and I want to reveal this member to the community.

Here are some links to this persons profile and U2U inbox....

Link to disinfo agents account profile

Link to disinfo agents U2U inbox

Its about time we got rid of these guys once and for all!

Here is a list of the disinfo members subscriptions for anyone that wants to hunt them down on the boards

Dinsinfo accounts subscriptions

Im taking this as a April fools joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
you got me sweating there

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I was like huh?
I was thinking then where is my paycheck?!?!
Then I was thinking I could have fun with this.

You got me good!
Good one! LOL!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

AWESOME!!! I'm a 'disnifo' agent! Can you provide some proof? I had no idea!

Or is 'disinfo agent' one of those phrases you like to bandy about when you cant debate facts?

EDIT TO ADD: ahh, yes, a joke. he he. nicely done.

edit on 1-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No idea how you did that but i almost had a stroke . Damn funny now , but you got me and i admit it .

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

That was frickin' funny. Thanks for the WTF!! moment.

Pam

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
I thought long and hard about posting this but I think there are far more pro's to identifying this menace than there are cons.

I have noticed recently that there is a disinfo agent spreading misinformation all over the ATS boards and I want to reveal this member to the community.

Here are some links to this persons profile and U2U inbox....

Link to disinfo agents account profile

Link to disinfo agents U2U inbox

Its about time we got rid of these guys once and for all!

Here is a list of the disinfo members subscriptions for anyone that wants to hunt them down on the boards

Dinsinfo accounts subscriptions

You my friend are a joke ......I am no disinfo agent infact I believe in 2012 and the coming apocalypse and many other ideas you may not agree with. But that doesnt make me a disinfo guy ....I am a 29 yr old canadian if you wanna know more add me as a friend. I have no secrets to keep from you. anyways Peace.. im going to eat some pizza and watch spartacus... the new one.... take care

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this! Today was so busy and stressful I didn't have a chance to pull or participate in any good A-Day fun. Some of these responses made me laugh so hard I think I traumatized my kid.

I thought this was moved to the Joke forum later but reading the replies I noticed you actually started it here and people still fell for it!

The classics never die.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That was freaking cool! My heart just went back in my chest!

That was seriously funny! I wonder how many thought for real "Whew! That was close!..."?...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

me?? what?? I am brand new here.. I had been reading for about a week before I became a member. I did not even know about this site at all until after Japan hit. I enjoyed reading everything here and never even talked to anyone at all until I think last week. I even forgot I had a mailbox and started checking my mail I think yesterday?

When I reply to a thread I am wrong in talking?? I have never even posted a thread here.. I am new at all this..

omg! who are you to have the authority to throw me off here??

I am emailing this site right now as I need to know what rules I have been broken? I am very upset as I enjoy the site! I have learned things. I am not supposed to talk to anyone because you call me a disinfo agent?? What does this mean?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012

You my friend are a joke ......I am no disinfo agent infact I believe in 2012 and the coming apocalypse and many other ideas you may not agree with. But that doesnt make me a disinfo guy ....I am a 29 yr old canadian if you wanna know more add me as a friend. I have no secrets to keep from you. anyways Peace.. im going to eat some pizza and watch spartacus... the new one.... take care

Haha priceless. Happy april fools day!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cheri2012

LOL it's an April fools day joke. No matter who clicks on it, it takes them to their own profile.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join