It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Disinfo Agents?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

....And it may just be my way of thinking is flawed, but to me it seems that it would require much more manpower, you know, much more than just a couple of agents behind a screen, and as a product of requiring so much manpower, it wouldn't be feasible for any government agency to enact a broad disinformation campaign.....

First they OWN the printing press for money so that has never been an obstacle.

Her is an example. The rockefeller Banker/oil empire is opposed to Nuclear Power. (Competitor???) So they fund green peace , sierra club WWF among others through their various foundations.

When I was job hunting in the eighties I saw an AD in the Boston Globe "Nuclear Protestors WANTED - $10/hr" That was three time what you could get flipping burgers!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
US Centcom targets online violent propaganda
Al Jazeera English

This article shows that the US and other governments around the world have in fact hired people specifically to sway the course of things on discussion sites. One person is able to manage several "personalities" on a single site; making it look like several different people are for a particular view; when it is only one person, and that person is not real but has a specific objective to accomplish.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Something else: would the government really need to pay people to post disinformation, when the community is usually split to begin with? It seems like one half of the community will do the government's job for them.

But there are agents operating on many discussion sites. If you want to know how to deal with then then see that thread below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I think disinformation has/is happening all over the world for hundreds of years,secret agents passing on lies in the secret wars.Disinformation in the media BBC slight biased or strong biased to UK big wigs lol.Right now there making the rebels good guys in libya ..when not to turn this thread on its head ..there clearly not.Disinfo not telling ya whats going on in japan fully ..disinfo about info on earth quake predictions and likely out come on world population.Yeah true there not gonna put a guy on ATS when he would be better served doing something different..but in the bigger picture Disinformation is big thing in the grand scheme of things.Think ATS peeps are more uninformed rather than disinformed..though ATS who are in this() % is quite low.Im sure there many experts in certain fields blah de blah..unlike the above small % who know jack ....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Would the government really pay people to post disinformation on an internet forum? Let's think about this logically

I believe absolutely.................whats more, there is every possibility with mind control and mind "conditioning" (Google that it's a real hum dinger of a rabbit hole) many disinformational agents aren't even aware they are such.

Now you ask why?

ATS is the biggest conspiracy site around. Many people come here to find answers to why things aren't jiving, why things seem "amiss" as Neo would say.

Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers..........LKJ

Now, I've been on ATS for a few years openingly and lurked for a couple years before that.

ATS each year has changed and not all for the better. Some of the highest up members, have removed vital informational posts while leaving really inane posts intact.

Why? Because certain "Amigos" have had little fights with certain other conspiracy sites and they've had their big egos hurt.

I'm finding with every passing year, more and more stuff on ATS is getting censored and not for rudeness but actual information.

There is a certain site that if you quote anything from it will promptly be removed, even if and particularly if you give that site or author credit.

Certain people have been banned.............ATS has changed over the past several years and is in and of itself becoming in very subtle ways more like the Police State we are living in.

I suspect that ATS has been infiltrated by fractions of our alphabet government............their IP address is the same as that of the CIA.

After being censored on ATS myself, I did some research and found the following information :

I did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.
IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130
Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16
Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60
Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)
It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned.

Source: www.conspiracycafe.net.../topic/19255-abovetopsecret-is-a-cointelpro-disinfo-operation/

It is now 3:37 PM Central Time let's see how long this post remains up.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Found this and it's an excellent short video on cointelpro cointel trolls forum internet new world order nwo israeli israel zionist government conspiracy 911 movies alex jones illuminati occult age free mason programming predictive synchronicity mind control subliminal messages freemason secret society television movies hollywood conspiracy 911 2001 september fallen angels 2012 antichirst satan barack obama george bush symbolism 666 federal reserve economic crisis dollar collapse economy financial bank central stock market bailout mark of beast iran iraq war syria nuclear terororist attack chicago new york washington reactor texas

Again as previously stated, ATS is the largest conspiracy site.

There are other sites out there that aren't as big but more informative so far.

A couple I have found that are more mature and the people are kinder.

Look for the real trolls, the real attackers that move in for the juglar vein............a good hint they've got an agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Good argument.
thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There is one thing that all the dis-info people here on ats have in common when it comes to 9/11. To a man (or woman), they all attack anyone who dares implicate the Israelis. I believe this to be a valid observation. Anyone care to change my mind?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join