It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The site owners will have lost all and any credibility they ever had.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Worst. Threadjack. Ever.

I blame sexual tension.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I'm tense, but I am confident it's not of the sexual persuasion

I just cannot stand hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

routerboy, just some final words of encouragement. Don't ever let this stop you from posting or putting up a new thread. It happens. And believe you me, it happens to most sooner or later, especially as you get some years on here. I've screwed up so many times, and been laughed at so many times, not to mention cussed at so many times, it's what makes you get experience. You took it all in stride.
Just move on brother, and find us the next thread to talk about. It's what we do here. Sorry we came down like a ton of bricks on ya.

I honestly thought this thread would be long gone, as it currently just is doing more damage than needed to happen, and really serves no other purpose. So mods, how about round filing it, and chalking this one up to posterity? Don't you think he's had enough by now for a new member?
edit on Fri Apr 1st 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The removed post referenced lies, spawned from an old April Fools joke of years past.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yes, I have to agree routerboy did well.

Hey he got a few stars and flags for his effort - its a good start

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

LOL you just got BURNED!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Dinner?? I want an open bar summit

2nd line, just because I have to.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Gotta say LMAO

second line

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
Yeah today is the day to avoid the net. You never know what's real. But then again, did we ever know what's real on the net?

Oh, to the contrary. This is a great example of people, all of us, no exception, why we need to always be on our toes, so many April, May, June... Fools, and I a'int talk-in' about the date kids. Helps to cut threw some, no not all disinformation, and be less vulnerable to that, political manipulation, con men, and those just not knowing enough about a subject, topic, or event, to see they are being bull s*****!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by saphic

This coming from the bloke who was moderated for making insulting remarks about me.

Something tells me your moral compass is rather biased mate.

I was right in what i said.
where is your evidence that i am a hypocrite?
Where is your evidence for my "moral compass" ?
Because i have an opinion about what i think is funny and what i think is not thats up to me.
Why is it that you try to turn around genuine questions so that you don't have to answer and put a bs answer like my moral compass is off because i agrreed with something someone else said.
Ill tell you where my moral compass points to I will defend people who can't defend themselves regardless.
This is my last post in this thread as i don't like to feed the trolls

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I would just like to ask - what will you guys do, when 2013 inevitably does come about - as will 2014, 2015, 2016 etc etc?

Hey, friend, 2013 will come, as the rest too. This end of cycle is not an end to humanity, or and end of planet Earth, what it is is an end of life, and time as we know it. I'm talking about Ascension. I think a great many will make it to ascension, but sadly some will not make it, those self serve people, always angry people, vampire people, sadist people, and tyrant people. Upon the "Event," all human life will find themselves in the Fourth Dimension, the land of the dead. This is what the Bible means when it says the dead will rise from their graves. I suppose it will seem like that, for those steeped in the belief of only one life. In that dimension, like the Higher ones, reality is driven by human thought. Whatever you think of becomes a reality, right before your eyes. Your life, clothes, food, friends can instantly be with you just with the thought alone. Some will make it to the Fifth Dimension. These will be the Guardians, and Teachers of mankind in the next cycle. Life is a lot bigger than we have been led to believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by saphic

Where is your evidence for my "moral compass" ?

You lost it have you? Maybe ask the girl in the picture?

Or better yet, ask the Dwarf - he's probably buried it somewhere.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Whoops!

What a CLASSIC thread!

APRIL FOOLS! lol (this is the first time i came in for a browse and laughed my head off, Makes a change

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
where is the actual thing? Has it already been taken down as april 1st has passed? I wana read it!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by saphic

lol Jesus Christ mate, I assure you that even the majority of people that actually work with mentally challenged kids on a daily basis would chuckle at that.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh, and I would just like to add that Routerboy is not off the hook with me by any means. This thread is just one in a long line of utter stupidity. Check his previous threads and comments.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Lol 29 flags hehehehehe

Thanks guys!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join