It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The site owners will have lost all and any credibility they ever had.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I just clicked into the "Change : That won't matter." Link which took me to the campaign of Skeptic Overlord and Springer.

I would just like to ask - what will you guys do, when 2013 inevitably does come about - as will 2014, 2015, 2016 etc etc? I mean, you will be laughing stocks surely? Not to be taken seriously ever again?

When I initially clicked into the link - I thought to myself, "Hey, that's a GREAT idea!! We live in a democracy - let's vote a conspiracy theorist into government! They will give us the truth!!!" But then I was disappointed because of all the 2012 mumbo jumbo... I mean, it could have been so good - but you guys have blown it.

You almost had my vote. But unfortunately, you are going to represent the stereotypical conspiracy nuttjobs and I'm NOT for that. You guys are doing more damage than good for the quest for truth. Thanks a lot. You pair of idiots. (I can say idiots, because I think you are both idiotic - and I am entitled to my opinion.)

EDIT: OH MAN, YOU GOT ME GOOD. I take it all back.
edit on 1-4-2011 by routerboy because: (no reason given)

+61 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
check your calendar genius..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
1st of April.

no second line

VVV

lmao

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Aw 1st of April!!!

Very good!! I love you guys. You guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehe

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
lol wow.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42ebc8f2fb4f.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
common sense tells me that a thread like this was to be expected...

However... I thought this one was so obvious and no one could be that naive.... I didn't expect it at all....
use your common sense GypsK!!!!! lol

edit: To Routerboy: didn't mean to call yo naive or anything, I kinda feel sorry for you that you walked right into that one and I wonder how many others did. It is funny though

keep your eyes open today and dont believe anything you read.... on a second note, doesnt that ring true for a lot of ats topics? *wink*
edit on 1/4/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's a joke...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What I love about this post is that it is equally fantastically beautiful if it is extremely well crafted parody, or if it is totally sincere. Well done, OP. Well done indeed. Thank you. You may have just been a sacrifice on the altar of the gods of comedy, but you can be assured it's a worthy way to go.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

sloof some lirpA, thanks.

link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Lol - Any time bro

link   
Yeah today is the day to avoid the net. You never know what's real. But then again, did we ever know what's real on the net?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
haha owned!!!!

happy april fools man x

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
AH......just when we think we have enough information to form a strong opinion, we find we only had enough information to make a fool of our self.

P.S. your OP was actually very good, loved the part where you called the owners IDIOTS!

edit on 1-4-2011 by deepred because: juscuz

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6771c8803729.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98555539d2a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

eh come on,
it wouldn't be a good aprils fool prank if no one bought it....

which reminds me to avoid my own kid today... I have no idea what to expect
*shudders in fear*

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
In my defence, I'm only just up out of bed - and on reflection - the screen name "Skeptic Overlord" should have gave me some hints....... DOH

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

LMAO come on man thats harsh.

Give the guy some credit he had the right idea at least he was fighting the ignorance but wasnt paying attention to the details. i bet he wont make the same mistake ever again. so if nothing else i bet its been a learning experience for the OP. and that is something money cant buy

edit on 1-4-2011 by tim3lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by routerboy
In my defence, I'm only just up out of bed - and on reflection - the screen name "Skeptic Overlord" should have gave me some hints....... DOH

Laughing with you.......not at you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

All good mate, we all have our 'dumb' moments.

Why, just this morning I woke up, got out of bed, got distracted by a cat attaching itself to my foot and walked straight into a door frame.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join