It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO strange contrails/comets/whatever on Melbourne, 31 March 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Comet Elenin? A UFO Over Melbourne Sky? 30/03/2011 7:23:36 PM Part 1/4

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Contrails lit by the sunlight...

Annnd a repost too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Contrails lit by the sunlight...

Annnd a repost too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No they are not contrails.
Are you blind?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Yes, they are contrails.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Gerizo

Yes, they are contrails.

Your supposed to respond with 2 lines.
No they are not, unless you filmed it, or where flying in the air, you have no way to prove it.
Unlike you, my eyes and brain can clearly see that they are not contrails.
Contrails DO NOT show up in the same part of the sky 2 consecutive nights in a row in the same general section of the sky. Deny ignorance, my friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Well who would have thought that an airplane would turn up over Melbourne airport 2 (I thought someone said 4? Which is it!?) nights in a row...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Gerizo

Well who would have thought that an airplane would turn up over Melbourne airport 2 (I thought someone said 4? Which is it!?) nights in a row...

Again where is your proof? Phage yesterday posted a whole bunch of pictures and videos and they didn't match then and they dont match now. All I see is words, where is your proof? Hmm....?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
maybe the 30/3 videos could be contrails lit by sunlight, but the 31/3 videos are different.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Proof?

Prove it's not a contrail.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Gerizo

Proof?

Prove it's not a contrail.

In all fairness, I asked you to prove it was a contrail. I am fairly confident that is not, but you can keep trying to convince yourself that it is. Ill check back with you later to see how it turns out...k? =)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Well if all the videos and links Phage posted doesn't convince you, then nothing will.

So I don't see much much point in trying to convince someone who is closed minded.

edit on 1/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
Contrails DO NOT show up in the same part of the sky 2 consecutive nights in a row in the same general section of the sky. Deny ignorance, my friend.

Yes they do.

They're called flight paths....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

I really doubt they are contrails as I believe those are lines, not just dots (saying that from what I've seen only).
But seeing the time of day I do think they are just small dots of clouds on an evening of a sunny day.
The reason they stand out would be because even though the sun it already bahind the horizon, the clouds still get lit by them because they are higher up in the air.
They seem to go rather slow to be meteors.
So I'm going with clouds lit by the sun.
edit on 1/4/11 by LanceDH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Gerizo

Well if all the videos and links Phage posted doesn't convince you, then nothing will.

So I don't see much much point in trying to convince someone who is closed minded.

edit on 1/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Again, I asked you to prove that it was a contrail a few times now. No, I have my own brain and I can look at the data and see that is not a contrail. You don't have to convince me of anything, all I stated was that it was not a contrail. My mind is anything but closed my friend, and just because a well respected person here on ATS posted some pictures and video links does not make them right. Again where is YOUR OWN proof that it is a contrail??

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn

Yes they do.

In the EXACT same path with no variation at all? Right, and I also know what a flight plan is too but thanks for clarifying that fact for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes they do.

In the EXACT same path with no variation at all? Right, and I also know what a flight plan is too but thanks for clarifying that fact for me.

If the planes are flying to the same destination every night then of course they'll be in the same location in the sky.

Planes don't fly around at random.
edit on 1-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LanceDH
reply to post by Gerizo

I really doubt they are contrails as I believe those are lines, not just dots (saying that from what I've seen only).
But seeing the time of day I do think they are just small dots of clouds on an evening of a sunny day.
The reason they stand out would be because even though the sun it already bahind the horizon, the clouds still get lit by them because they are higher up in the air.
They seem to go rather slow to be meteors.
So I'm going with clouds lit by the sun.
edit on 1/4/11 by LanceDH because: (no reason given)

Agreed it could be anything, it looks like a comet to me and the SOHO shows something similar. One thing it is not is a contrail, its too big.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Chadwickus is correct , it is a video of a contrail .
Here is another one for you

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Yes they do.

If the planes are flying to the same destination every night then of course they'll be in the same location in the sky.

Planes don't fly around at random.
edit on 1-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

So the planet does not rotate everyday then? Change for weather or other flights? I never said that planes fly around at random, they fly in a flight path remember?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Is there video of this from the other days that it's been seen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join