It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fab or Fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

In theory you make what is, on the surface, a fair point. I should spend some time looking at the information you provided. So, against my better judgement I will spend a couple of hours doing that. I will get back to you when I have looked over the two web sites you have linked to. I will read, digest and then comment on what I see there.

I am willing to give your point a view a fare chance. Will you do the me the same courtesy?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
reply to post by pshea38

In theory you make what is, on the surface, a fair point. I should spend some time looking at the information you provided. So, against my better judgement I will spend a couple of hours doing that. I will get back to you when I have looked over the two web sites you have linked to. I will read, digest and then comment on what I see there.

I am willing to give your point a view a fare chance. Will you do the me the same courtesy?

Thank you. For me there is no going home. I cannot unknow what (i think) i know,
but i hope to always remain open minded to convincing evidence.
I would rather the whole truth, no matter how unpalatable or destructive to my preconceptions.
I don't mean you nor anyone else, any ill-will.
regards,
pshea.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
OK this is a fake video.

Compare the footage in the vides. In the forst one the side of th building facing the camera is too fuzzy to make out any windows, then the vague sqares appear BEFORE the building starts to fall. In this seccond vide I found, taking from a very similar angle, you can see the same 2 faces of the building. Inthis one the building starts to fall and THEN the windows start top blow out, after the building starts to fall.

One or other of the videos has been edited, and I say it is the first, as this would explain the very fuzy almost white stripe down the right hand end of the side of the building facing the camera. Smudge the real immage in order to super impose your vague black blobs into it. The seccond video does not look edited in any way:

Compare footage at 9 secs in the seccond video with footage at 43 secs in the seccond. SAME CAMERA angle, means same footage, but the two are very diferent!!!!
edit on 1-4-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Please discuss the topic not each other.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.

**POLICY STATEMENT FOR THE 9/11 FORUM: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ**,

YOU are responsible for your own posts.

Further off topic remarks or personal attacks will result in warnings and potential loss of posting privileges.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
September Clues is full of terrible misinformation. No-planes nonsense is a big part of the reason the truth movement is having trouble getting wider traction. The real facts behind the 9/11 conspiracy are not as glamorous/sci-fi/James Bond, but they are what people need to hear.

Allow me to humbly recommend:
911truthnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by operatorkos

The real reason the truth movement isn't getting anywhere is because 90 percent of it is disinformation.

In order to find the truth, one needs to look at all the information, especially September Clues and no planes.

If no planes offends your sensitive faux Truth Movement sensibilities, you might want to read Leslie Raphael's work...he's not a no planer:

frankresearch.info...

Leslie Raphael September 2002-April 2010 Congratulations ! You are reading the one 9/11 website with a hope in hell of getting us somewhere : one with some actual hard documentary (literally) evidence behind it — the picture above, for a start — and one that names names. You won't find the Illuminati in this one ; you won't find the claim that no planes ever hit the Trade Center, because I don't believe that ; you won't find your time wasted with "proofs" of demolitions carried out by folk who are never identified, even by speculation.

Step 1 : anyone interested in 9/11, no matter what your views on who did it, should already have a DVD copy of the film "9/11," directed by Jules and Gédéon Naudet and James Hanlon. If you think you're an expert on 9/11, but you don't have that film, you're not. Everyone who cares about what happened that day, and wants to find out the truth, should have a copy, and should have some familiarity with the film. If you're not prepared to spend a few dollars or pounds, or give up some of your time and make a bit of effort, stop reading now and go elsewhere, to put it politely. There is a version of the film posted on YouTube, but it is a different edit : this article is based on the DVD cut, and tells you exactly where to find all the stills and sequences under discussion. You could just take my word that what is shown here is in the DVD, and I have not faked or misrepresented anything, but having the original is better, and would help you follow my arguments. This is not an easy read, and I will not pretend otherwise : 9/11 is not an easy subject.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

OK, I spenmt far toop much of my valuable lifr reading rubbish. Bot the sitres you liked to are full of nonsence. Computer animation and no planes crashing and no deaths. All the camera in view of the centres disabled by some magical technology etc etc. 7/7 didn't happen, it was all faked (Tell that to those of us in central London that day - where were you?) And the Bali bombings also a fake?

There is so mucg which is incorrect - Stockwell tube station has the best cctv system in London, they say! LOL COME ON!!!! What about the bank of England? And the station was being rebuilt at the time so the fact it was not working is totally beleivable. An all the supposed vistims of 7/7 were made up people? Dude! And all the Sept 11 video was computer trickery? Wat about the eye whitnesses?

I think the fact that these theories exist are only becasue people are terrified of a world where this sort of thisng can happen, and so they are willing to beleive any nonsence in order to prtect themselves from this terrible truth: It is real, it happened nasty people killed thousands of us and will continue to try to do it. Get over it. See the big bad scary world for what it is a stop replacing the difficult bits which this science fiction.

Seriously dud - get help.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

OK, I spenmt far toop much of my valuable lifr reading rubbish. Bot the sitres you liked to are full of nonsence. Computer animation and no planes crashing and no deaths. All the camera in view of the centres disabled by some magical technology etc etc. 7/7 didn't happen, it was all faked (Tell that to those of us in central London that day - where were you?) And the Bali bombings also a fake?

There is so mucg which is incorrect - Stockwell tube station has the best cctv system in London, they say! LOL COME ON!!!! What about the bank of England? And the station was being rebuilt at the time so the fact it was not working is totally beleivable. An all the supposed vistims of 7/7 were made up people? Dude! And all the Sept 11 video was computer trickery? Wat about the eye whitnesses?

I think the fact that these theories exist are only becasue people are terrified of a world where this sort of thisng can happen, and so they are willing to beleive any nonsence in order to prtect themselves from this terrible truth: It is real, it happened nasty people killed thousands of us and will continue to try to do it. Get over it. See the big bad scary world for what it is a stop replacing the difficult bits which this science fiction.

Seriously dud - get help.

Well dude i don't need any help. When you say nasty people, do you mean the ficticious
grouping known as al queda or the shadowy forces really behind these psy-op hoaxes.
Did you not recognise the proven photoshopped fakery that was the jumpers from the WTCs
for what it is? Do you refute everything? All i can say is that we see truth differently and i will
leave you to your illusions. Maybe you should start another thread explaining to all and sundry
exactly what you did see and experience on 7/7. I am sure it will be valuable to some.
Also you might explain the possible reasons behind the fakery which you assert in your opening
post. You will admit some fakery but you will draw a line. What are your reasons for
drawing that line and how do you decide how far to extend it.
I don't think anyone needs reminding how bad and scary this world is. But i fear most are
(mis)lead into looking in the wrong direction. All the miseries of this planet are due to the same
small number of 'elite, illuminated champion charlatans of the world'.
September clues and forum is the best site and only site that has cracked the enigma that
is 9/11, that has had everyone else tied up in knots for the last 10 years, and still has ye
tied up now.
I wish you well.
pshea.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
All i can say is that we see truth differently .......

Indeed. My reality is focused by sanity.

I can see the fakery in the fist video I posted, as I can see that the seccond is not faked. You forgot to mention that. Where I draw the line? Directly between reality and madness, and I extent it right through your bollox!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I can see the fakery in the fist video I posted, as I can see that the seccond is not faked. You forgot to mention that. Where I draw the line? Directly between reality and madness, and I extent it right through your bollox!

Nice. Your real ignorance is compounded by your short-sightedness and narrow-mindedness.
There is only one c in seccond.
I will cast you a cold eye.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Nice. Your real ignorance is compounded by your short-sightedness and narrow-mindedness.

Have you ever heard the expression "the pot calling the kettle black"? You can take all the moral high ground you like mate, and call me all the names you can think of. I have intelligence, logic and sanity in my corner, you have rorschach, prozac and "every ting is groovey"

Any way, I am not the one who has sunk to correcting a dysllexics spelling errors.

Look, we are going to get told off again for arguing off topic. So I suggest you start a new thread so that we can continue disagreeing with each other and takinf cheap shots at eachothers dissabilities. I wouldn't reccomend it though.

Now if you would like to discuss the OP I'd like that. I think it is faked. I think it is faked not because the whole thing was faked, but done in order to discredit the debunkers by trying to tar all their evidence by puting out this obvious fake. I think similar happened with the jerusalem ufo sighting - 1 of the videos was clearly a very poor fake. So it seems that for some reason someone is faking videos of real events for some reason. Having chatted with you and looked at the two sites you linked to, I have come up with a second (Thanks for the spellng help btw) possible explanation for this. See, at first Ithought it was becasue people wanted to discredit the debunkers, as I have already stated. But now I wonder if the real reason is not to try and create support for those who beleive that ALL of the evidence and events surreounding Sept 11th were faked, and the whole thing didn't really happen. Perhaps by releasing real fakes they hope to discredit all video of that day, and thus prove their own thory correct?

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Have you ever heard the expression "the pot calling the kettle black"? You can take all the moral high ground you like mate, and call me all the names you can think of. I have intelligence, logic and sanity in my corner, you have rorschach, prozac and "every ting is groovey"

Any way, I am not the one who has sunk to correcting a dysllexics spelling errors.

Look, we are going to get told off again for arguing off topic. So I suggest you start a new thread so that we can continue disagreeing with each other and takinf cheap shots at eachothers dissabilities. I wouldn't reccomend it though.

Now if you would like to discuss the OP I'd like that. I think it is faked. I think it is faked not because the whole thing was faked, but done in order to discredit the debunkers by trying to tar all their evidence by puting out this obvious fake. I think similar happened with the jerusalem ufo sighting - 1 of the videos was clearly a very poor fake. So it seems that for some reason someone is faking videos of real events for some reason. Having chatted with you and looked at the two sites you linked to, I have come up with a second (Thanks for the spellng help btw) possible explanation for this. See, at first Ithought it was becasue people wanted to discredit the debunkers, as I have already stated. But now I wonder if the real reason is not to try and create support for those who beleive that ALL of the evidence and events surreounding Sept 11th were faked, and the whole thing didn't really happen. Perhaps by releasing real fakes they hope to discredit all video of that day, and thus prove their own thory correct?

What do you think?

ok, i will put aside our differences momentarily.
I do not accept your theory. For the perpetrators to put out one fake image in order to
call out those calling complete fakery would not make sense, as it would only draw attention to
and investigation of further aspects of fakery, and it has been shown to me by september
clues, (and letsroll.com) that fakery was the name of that day, with virtually all images released
showing unmistakable, catagoric signs. Yankee posted you a link above which proves, from
the perspective of a non no-planer, that the naudet film is chock full of fakery also. So i do not
see the strategy you suggest serving the cause of those guilty of 9/11 at all. I think it is an all
or nothing thing, and you know which side of that dichotomy i fall.
But i will not try to convince you of my position any further.

p.s. i did not know about your dyslexia obviously and i apologise if i hurt your feelings
on that score.
On a lighter side:
Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac?
...He stayed up all night wondering if there was a dog!
I hope this tickles you and you don't take it wrongly.
Good luck in your search for truth.
(Now where the heck did i put those prozac?)
See Ya.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join