It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Pumps From US to Help in Japan Nuclear Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It sounds like instead of just enclosing or burying the reactors in concrete with these pumps, the plan is to use them first for spraying more water. They have a larger boom and can reach much farther then anything on site, they can also be used to direct the spray at will.

After the time is right they will then be used to to pour concrete, not like chernobyl though, instead they plan to enclose the reactors in a new structure with future access if need be.

They are to have an april 9th flight over to Japan.

www.aolnews.com...
edit on 1-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: added link

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

The situation is spiraling out of control it is now believed to be 3 reactors melting down or in full meltdown. The more water they spray to on them to stop a full meltdown means more radiation going into the atmosphere/ocean.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Yes you are right I dont think there is any good Ideas as nothing we can do will simply end this... Its gonna get worse I know... I really could see an explosion happening under ground, that causes a good portion to fall into the water, because I think the material will follow the path of least resistance underground which most likey is towards the ocean...

join