It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought .....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Okay so I have noticed there's been a ton of threads about how media's ( mostly movies) have "predicted" disasters and such. Well.. my thoughts were if the Illuminati exists and is capable of so much damage and power, then couldn't they along with HAARP and other government organizations take disaster ideas from movies and put them into action? I mean, we are so fixed on the idea that movies predict stuff, but what if movies just give them ideas on things.

Most movies and TV shows that depict events happen quite awhile ahead of time. Most recently I have noticed the "correlation" between the quake in Japan, that movie was released in 2009, the Japan quake and meltdown happened this year, plenty of time for something to be orchestrated.

Just a thought, but it can't be too far fetched.

edit on 1-4-2011 by ComplexSimplicity because: errors

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ComplexSimplicity

isn't that the purpose of movies? to influence our ways of thinking and challenging what is with what could be?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ComplexSimplicity

When it comes to matters of destruction. The military would have concieved anything the movies can throw up, and have probably dabled in all sorts of weird tech on their quest to find the ultimate instrument of destruction and control.

join