It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Scientist, Gundersen Thinks All Nuclear Fuel Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
vimeo.com...

After looking at photos of the plant he has a lot of worries

This is his 2nd post of the day he explains what is going on better than anybody I have seen so far

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/1/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bronco51082

This video has surfaced in several of the existing threads, that said... it is a very important video.

The reality of this disaster is still just coming to light. The fact is, we are seeing something on a scale that dwarfs Chernobyl and any attempt to say otherwise is shrill and cover-up material.

The spent fuel rods in the roof mounted cooling pools are blown to bits, that material likely scattered about.

Reactors in full meltdown and spewing radioactive death.

Water used being contaminated and leaked back into the ocean exponentially increasing radioactive toxicity.

Dry cooling pools exposing radioactive rods.

Let me know if this is less then a TMI or Chernobyl event. I don't recall 200 tonnes of radioactive water flooding back into the pacific ocean daily with Chernobyl.

Radioactive iodine in rain water exceeds safety limits in the US.

Radioactive Iodine-131 in rainwater sample near San Francisco was 18,100% above federal drinking water standard

enenews.com...

We have a global cover-up and it's time we get very serious about how grave this situation has become. Radioactive clouds now surround the entire globe. We are in uncharted territory here. I am finally starting to panic and actually feel dread and fear.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Anyone with an ounce of common sense is smart enough to know that this is already far beyond Chernobyl. The information is being suppressed so the world government can formulate plans to curb civil unrest due to panic and outrage.

There is a reason that Tempco has been allowed to continue to oversee the operations at Fukushima and that is so that when the truth can no longer be hidden, the Japanese government has a scapegoat and can say they were lied too as well.

Make no mistake, this is a world changing disaster, do you think Germany and other countries would swear off nuclear power for an event only as bad as three mile island?

Wake up.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I agree, here is another grim report on Iodine levels in the states.

Radioactive Iodine-131 in Pennsylvania rainwater sample is 3300% above federal drinking water standard

enenews.com...

It will be harder and harder to hide the truth of this disaster... but the media induced reality does prevail.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by Helious

I agree, here is another grim report on Iodine levels in the states.

Radioactive Iodine-131 in Pennsylvania rainwater sample is 3300% above federal drinking water standard

enenews.com...

It will be harder and harder to hide the truth of this disaster... but the media induced reality does prevail.

I just don't know what to say anymore about this issue, it absolutely stupefies me people think that they are getting it "under control". This is off the fing charts, there is no stopping a nuclear fission reaction without nuclear fusion and or the "Chernobyl" option that can't even be applied because the state of affairs has degraded past that solution already.

My God, I don't know how this has been allowed to be continued for this long........ This is proof positive in my mind there is some sort of NWO because all the MSM seems to be in the same boat on this despite ALL of the facts supporting the greatest man made disaster in recorded history.

Unlike 9/11 they will not be able to hide the lies of this, they are only buying time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I live in the Great lakes region in Canada, Ontario. Would this radioactive rain water be able to get into our sewer systems and therefore? Get into our water treatment plants.

Can these Water treatment plants clean out the radioactivity of the water they receive or no?
edit on 1-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Helious

I live in the Great lakes region in Canada, Ontario. Would this radioactive rain water be able to get into our sewer systems and therefore? Get into our water treatment plants.

Can these Water treatment plants clean out the radioactivity of the water they receive or no?
edit on 1-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

Yes and yes, the forecast for radioactive fallout is just as bad for Canada as it is for Tokyo if not worse. My advice is to purchase a Geiger counter and check for yourself, there are not many areas in the US that are already NOT affected.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Does this mean our tap water is going to be radioactive?

This disaster is supposed to last for hundreds thousands of years they are saying now are we screwed?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Helious

This disaster is supposed to last for hundreds thousands of years they are saying now are we screwed?

The Japs are screwed for sure, it is less grave for us depending on how long this is allowed to continue. The longer radioactive material is allowed to leak into the atmosphere and depending on the type, the fallout could last for weeks, decades or longer, it all depends on the amount of meltdown / fallout that is allowed to escape into earths atmosphere, combined by other domestic factors like weather patterns and luck.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

This is ATS..this is the last place you want to ask a question like that... because you will get 15 people telling you yes and that you will die in 2 days..and 10 more people saying no it can't happen and 3 more people saying HAARP did it all

the truth is ...it is showing up in water in many places...and now starting to show up in milk...and before long it will show up in food

BUT NO ONE KNOWS at this point as to how bad it will get because the events are still playing out...my advice is do your own research...learn the numbers....and decide for yourself what is safe for you and your family...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

You can distill most of the bad stuff out at home if you have/ make a distiller. Neutron radiation can't be distilled out. Eventually this stuff will spread throughout the atmosphere worldwide... so chances are there will be some radiation where you are if there isn't already and this continues. Keep informed everyone but stay strong and optimistic.Remember the power your mind has on your health (placebo effect, anti-placebo effect).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

Star for you, I totally agree with your sentiments on a response to this on ATS, also that this is an unprecedented event, we REALLY don't know what is going to happen. It isn't even contained at this point, after containment we can begin to consider how affected the earth is, and how it is and will effect us.

Water and milk already tainted in Japan and the US, those are two pretty damn important articles of substinance to us humans, and this is just the start of what will come. I don't think anyone can truly say that only Japan will be a wasteland, because like I said, it is not yet contained, the amount of radiation that is possible is phenonmenal, consider that it is spread across the globe now, and the reactors haven't even blown up yet.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Okie I agree, 100% thats what I am going to start doing as well

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
yea well it seems the TPTB get there wish, just one that said it www.financialsensearchive.com...
from the link

Bill Gates talks about ‘vaccines to reduce population’
ok i will admit this is no vaccine but it will be just as effective, maybe 25% of the worlds population by 2031do to cancer, still births and other nuke related health problems, that are fatal.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yea well it seems the TPTB get there wish, just one that said it www.financialsensearchive.com...
from the link

Bill Gates talks about ‘vaccines to reduce population’
ok i will admit this is no vaccine but it will be just as effective, maybe 25% of the worlds population by 2031do to cancer, still births and other nuke related health problems, that are fatal.

TPTB better start hiding deep underground and even then, they have to get oxygen from somewhere... and it's probably going to come from the atmosphere.
Right where the global radiation is.

If they don't have alien help they're just as screwed as much as we are.

top topics

join