It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 3rd isn't looking good.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
April 3rd isn't looking good for several reasons.

A few of the known predictors, and I dont want to mention webbot. but they see global disaster for March AND April.

Saturn will be opposing the Aries sun. Which is one of the hardest aspects to or configurations you can get in an astrology chart.

Mars will be opposing Uranus. This is known to cause Volcanoes and Earthquakes.

Mars, Uranus, Jupiter, Mercury, the Sun, and the new moon will all be in Aries.

We have a good chance to see some disruptions on April 3rd.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
can you find previous dates of that same alignment?

i'd like to see what happened on those days!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
for those of us that don't know much about astrology, could you add some sources? most people wont just take your word for it

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh lordy

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
another prediction?

Oh, man. Not again!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Man ! The book of dates is filling up... Not sure if im available for that one. Too many end of world days on the list

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
....interesting yet I could use some sources.

Id say with all the crap happening around the World, none of the days ahead look good.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So...I'm kinda new here, but is there seriously going to be prediction threads every effin day?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by uncuuncu

exactly lol

I won't like I burst out laughing when i saw this after today's great "let down" (obviously please don't interpret that the wrong way and think that i wanted something bad to happen)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

well yeah...how else are they going to hit the nail on the head when something DOES happen?! They have to make sure every single day is covered so that they can be more accurate

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
My prediction is nothing major happens on April 3rd. No world changing events whatsoever. If I am right I better receive lots of recognition.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

you need to make cryptic youtube vids first i'm afraid

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This has been posted on April 1st, that means it must be true right?
I never do one line posts but...
I need more proof for this prediction.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
*meeeeep meeeep meeep meep mep mep emp mpmpmpmpmpppmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzzz"

Target Aquired.

Launch when ready...

*WHOOOOOSH*

Op dies in a fire..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
oh come on really! Give out some sources so that I can check!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm back from the future. Nothing disrupted us on that date so carry on!

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This was posted in P&P. It amazes me that some people would come in here being blatantly rude with such comments as... "O, No..Not another one"....

Come on... can't you respect the person that came to the right forum to post they're own thread that they think is important...? They're not yuckin up you're inbox...so quit yunkin up they're thread!!! Whether it happens or not they feel the need to let us know. You have the right to not come in and say a thing!!

Quit being so rude..! When did people start thinking they actually had a right? When they use a false name behind a computer? Grow some balls and start using you're real name when you're being rude.

Sincerely, Trace A. Harless!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

To be fair, I would be much more critical in person if they were to tell me they could predict the future. And it would end with me forcing lotto numbers out of them.

New prediction: I will win the lotto by April 3rd.

-fingers crossed-

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Maybe there is a chance to see disruptions on the 3rd, but what are the chances nothing will happen either? I know people are only trying to help, but these predictions are getting ridiculous. Of course things are going to happen at future dates, its nature. There is nothing we can do about it so why worry about it? Live for today because you might not make it to the 3rd to find out.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

my guess would be since its an open forum and as long as you're not verbally harrassing, attacking, threatening or slandering someone to the point that they're going to go kill themselves or have a mental break and as long as it's within the rules established you're entitled to express an opinion or make a statement in the way you see fit. I honestly would never take anything that comes off the internet from someone who leaves their name or not seriously. Just cause you put your name down doesn't change things to me, you're still someone I don;t know so it doesn't really cause me to care all that much. i have enough trouble on my hands worrying about what my family and friends have to say or think to be truthful

Analeigh Fitzpatrick...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join