It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity Acheived And Confirmed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Shameless way to promote your own thread.....you haven't even proven that you broke any laws of physics so that is just off topic and moot in this eternal debate.

Anything else to prove your theory, since we haven't even gotten to that point yet? It's still too early to be adding in religious nonsense into the mix.

No it's not. Religious nonsense fits perfectly in to nonsensical nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeSpiral

Okay, for the first time I concede and admit I was wrong there lol Touche

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Shameless way to promote your own thread.....you haven't even proven that you broke any laws of physics so that is just off topic and moot in this eternal debate.

Anything else to prove your theory, since we haven't even gotten to that point yet? It's still too early to be adding in religious nonsense into the mix.

Gravity and Anti Gravity are certainly relevant here, at least it brought about some dimwitted responses.
Besides limited visibility precludes any promotional attributes, so your point is moot.
Amomg the laws and hypotheses overturned are GR, Law of conservation of energy.
2nd law if thermodynamics, to name a few. Go figure.
But then again I'm a law breaker.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Again, no that thread is not related to proving your theory on what you think you achieved. You haven't shown anything to the effect of anti gravity or time machine or whatever else it might end up being in another 2 pages. If you could just focus on this thread for a moment now and go back to what everyone has asked for on this thread....which is solid proof of what you have achieved and the information that you documented that supports that theory. Your signature does not contain that proof of breaking any laws of physics, in fact it didn't really show any physics at all, and im wondering why it isn't thrown into the hoax bin as of yet, it clearly qualifies.

I'll await the overly worded rebuttal with nothing to say and then maybe one new person to show up in the thread before you disappear for another month and come back with even less to say on the original topic of the thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

From the info provided, you figure out how many laws are broken.
Here I am assuming you know anything about physics at all.
Take it as your home work and let me see how much of an armchair
expert you are.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Good luck in advancing your experiment, i want to see the result once all the patent and legal matter are settled. Don't let it go under cover!

The OP started this thread to debate/relate with others who might have an understand or actually trying a different method similar to him but Its clear people want to see actual demonstration, but this situation is different, people should wait it out, no need to bash, just come back to this thread to check for new information.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Good luck in advancing your experiment, i want to see the result once all the patent and legal matter are settled. Don't let it go under cover!

The OP started this thread to debate/relate with others who might have an understand or actually trying a different method similar to him but Its clear people want to see actual demonstration, but this situation is different, people should wait it out, no need to bash, just come back to this thread to check for new information.

Welcome to the thread.
The R & D is concluded and there will not be any further result.
However demo is reserved only for licensecees who want it only for
peaceful purposes.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Who are licensecees and why do they get a demonstration of how it actually works and not the rest of us who have been asking for it?

Since we are getting no new information from you and have yet to see any proof of what you claim, what was the point of this thread?

Oh and again, we all have conceded we don't know about physics and cannot explain random numbers put on paper with no explanation of what they are or how they equate to breaking physics when there is no math in your "paper" so that point is moot. You do not come on a conspiracy website thinking that you are going to be speaking with physicists, thats a ridiculous thought and a cop out to explaining anything more about your "experiment" or the self coined vector you left out of it for fear of it being stolen or whatever you think might happen.

So again I will tell you I am not a physicist and that im actually conceding you may know about physics then me since you are claiming to have broken some rules. Only one who is at least a bit knowledgeable in that area could make such a claim so I ask the person who makes it, it doesn't work the other way around in this case.

Even if I don't understand it could you write the equation which you think most accurately describes the process which you claim is not in line with conventional physics? I don't want all the math, just the most groundbreaking equation, im sure there are some here who have dabbled a bit in physics and could help you explain it.
edit on 26-10-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The experiment is hidden, the results confidential, the "licensecees" secret.

Yeah....right!

I wonder what it is you think you achieve???

edit on 26-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Even if I don't understand it could you write the equation which you think most accurately describes the process which you claim is not in line with conventional physics? I don't want all the math, just the most groundbreaking equation, im sure there are some here who have dabbled a bit in physics and could help you explain it.
edit on 26-10-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

Heck mate, if I wanted to disclose any equations, I would have put it in the paper. By that I dont exactly need anyone to explain me physics or any equation for that matter.
Suffice to say GR does not allow AG, and yet it has been acheived.
One cannot acheive AG without breaking , just about every known law of physics.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yes that is the whole point. You did not disclose those equations because there are none and this is a hoax. You have no proof on your claim and I have this whole thread as proof for mine.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yes that is the whole point. You did not disclose those equations because there are none and this is a hoax. You have no proof on your claim and I have this whole thread as proof for mine.

So you know more about these equations, is that it?
Get real. If You are blind to visible proof, I wouldnt
try to convince you either. Only rersults and visible proof
was the intention of this thread.
QED

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Again you put words in my mouth. What im saying there would be a starting point to go from so we could learn about it, and of course its nice to have some people actually support your theory who would be versed in physics. Again where did I say anywhere that I knew anything about physics, im pretty sure I didn't, im asking the guy who broke them, you.

So like with every post I make, I add more proof to my theory and you drag yours deeper underwater. You've proven nothing other then my theory that this is a hoax and attention seeking.....prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The know how and the theory is not yet in public domain, but the results are presented in this thread.
There is no ulterior motive about acheiving anything here except sharing the results

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hi Ya'll.
Just updated the contents on the link.
Merry Chrismas all. Am at work and may not be able to log in regularly.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello, Savvy.

I have read your Anti-Gravity Experiment Report and it got me genuinely intrigued. The results pf your experiment are interesting and fascinating.

As a fellow engineer to another, I have a question for you.
You have stated in your report that the pH of your test objects has changed, as well as their mass. How are the changes in pH and mass related to anti-gravity? How do these changes prove that the test objects were in fact under the influence of anti-gravity.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Hi Ya'll.
Just updated the contents on the link.
Merry Chrismas all. Am at work and may not be able to log in regularly.

Because of your antipathy to the use of words in newsgroups I suggest all further posts from you should use pictographs.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Naptown317

I F-ing love your avatar....funniest personality he did....ever........lmfao

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1010011010
Hello, Savvy.

I have read your Anti-Gravity Experiment Report and it got me genuinely intrigued. The results pf your experiment are interesting and fascinating.

As a fellow engineer to another, I have a question for you.
You have stated in your report that the pH of your test objects has changed, as well as their mass. How are the changes in pH and mass related to anti-gravity? How do these changes prove that the test objects were in fact under the influence of anti-gravity.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes.

Hi Ya
Thanks for your interest.
Though in the report, it is clearly mentioned which objects in question prove AG
Change in ph may only indicate some ionic / and or molecular changes or even some
yransmutation. The lab could not spectro the water as orbital distances of electrons
in the hydrogen atoms are too close for their x ray equip.

Though the expt has probably gone viral with the tptb. Darn my e mail is totally cleaned out.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustinErikson

Because of your antipathy to the use of words in newsgroups I suggest all further posts from you should use pictographs.

Not quite sure, what you mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join