It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A somewhat farfetched observation I have made.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I was watching Ancient Aliens on the History channel a few weeks ago and they said that every religion had a time when the gods would come to Earth. This is true, but I have made a further inference on this. I noticed after this that all those religions had ridiculously similar gods and stories. Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Greeks, Aztecs, I could go on and on. They all had very similar gods, in personality, stories of them, etc, etc. Now, I have come to that these gods are all the same, and not only that but also that the "grays" we see today are workers for those gods, but those gods have gone extinct due to the gold they didn't get from Earth in time (which I saw on another episode of Ancient Aliens) and the grays come to Earth trying to find people with DNA of their masters (because apparently they breeded with us) to recreate their masters.

I don't expect everyone to agree with this, but I hope to hear some interesting opinions on this.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

I disagree about the gold harvesting part of the AAT.I do believe that gods are the same just given different names though.

I believe we have had four major sources of influence to us.In order of time:

First- A group or a single alien being coming to earth at the very early times and creating all life on the planet(including dinosaurs).At that time it made man just like an animal.This is at the earliest times of earth.

Second-The annunaki.I am not sure who they are but they were here before the known "Jesus" and his father.I am hypothesizing this because in the bible it says "At that time the Annunaki were upon the Earth".

Third- A single alien being which was known under many names, Amon-Ra, the sun god, Satan, Lucifer and many others.I believe(just like in my sig) that he came upon the earth and made us from animals to the intelligent being we are today.He gave us emotions, morality and many other things through the process of genetic engenineering.I believe he game most of the knowledge given to us.He taught man almost everything.

Fourth-A large group of extraterrestrials which came to earth at the time when Amon-Ra(or Satan) was ruling in Egypt and other places around the world.Then they got in a conflict in which Ra was defeated and was expelled from Earth.
This group of extraterrestrials was spoken of in the bible.Aka, one of them was Jesus, etc. etc. They also gave us knowledge but not
I believe that since about 1900 years ago, these beings have left our planet.

I think that the Third(Satan/Ra) and the Fourth(Jesus' group) being will return.They both say that they will return.In the bible, it is said that the army of God(father of Jesus) will return to earth and fight a final battle against the so called forces of evil(Ra)

One thing is for sure though, the mainstream might not have it right.We dont know who the good and the bad extraterrestrials are.Just because in the bible it is said that they were the good guys, it doesnt mean that they didnt manipulate us.I am not sure of this, but I currently do not support any religion just because we cant know for sure who the good guys are.For all we know, Satan/Ra could be the good guy and the rest might be the bad.

I am not a satanist, I am just hypothesizing.

This is the opinion I have formed over about 2 years of being a follower of the Ancient Astronaut Theory.It took me a lot of reading and logical thinking to come to this opinion.
edit on 1-4-2011 by ThirdEyed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyed

I am hypothesizing this because in the bible it says "At that time the Annunaki were upon the Earth".

where did you read that?
I am highly interested in that!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric

I am hypothesizing this because in the bible it says "At that time the Annunaki were upon the Earth".

where did you read that?
I am highly interested in that!!!

My mistake, it's actually

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth... That the sons of God
saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God
came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men
which were of old, men of renown.

edit on 1-4-2011 by ThirdEyed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I found this reference to the Annunaki in Genesis on this website. Whether it is a credible source or not I have no idea.

In the Bible, Genesis chapter six, speaks of there being giants in those days... and while it is believed by many in the Church that these beings were angels... the Sumerians believed they were a race of aliens from the planet Nibiru. This race was called the Annunaki. The word itself refers to the offspring of the deities Anu and Ki.

www.trueghosttales.com...

It looks like it is Genesis chapter 6 verse 4 but again i am not sure. Just posting what I can find.\

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Ive watched ancient aliens aswell and i love it.

I am open to the possability that we were visited by an alien race early in our evolution. I dont think they altered our DNA or Genetic make up in any way though. I think we'd have a clear signature somewhere in our DNA that was clearly different from that of other life on Earth. To this day though we still havent found anything like this. I also think we would have progressed a lot further than we have to date. Why alter our DNA and then just leave us. Why did'nt they teach us more about technology before they left for example.

I belive we just held them up as Gods because they could do things we could'nt at the time. Whatever they came for. They either found it and moved on or found nothing they wanted and left us to get on with it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

I have to disagree with the gods being extinct, for the reason that the majority of those gods were globally described as looking like the so called "Nordes" of today, which are widely reported in regards of Close Encounters. In other words, they very apparently still exists, if one would take the witness reports as factual.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

The book of Genesis is a later rehash of the Sumerian stories so of course there will be similarities. Its not a case of two separate peoples telling the same stories from different sources its the same story. Its evident that the author of Genesis (Moses if you like) knew the Sumerian stories and based the book of Genesis on them.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i totally agree with you op, just take a look at all the gold that WAS in fort knox, this gold could have been paid back 20 fold to our debt to the fed, but does our government use that alternative?. Secondly the pharoahs of old used gold dust on their bodies, which was used for an anti-aging mechanism. i disagree with the argument that the gods of old are dead, as i believe whoever has the most gold bullion when these gods come back keep-get the worlds power sources to control for themselves, thus slavery, human genocide, and human sufferage as the gold needs to keep coming in to keep these vermin in charge. BUT, this is just my opinion anyhoot!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I can not recal the annunki being mentioned in Genesis but I do recall the Nephilim being mentioned. John 6:4 and Numbers 13.33.

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them.
They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The Nephalim who were supposedly half angel-human hybrids. The term "Nephilim" has been sometimes been translated to mean "Giants" but more times than not I see it left untranslated. Anyway, to get to the point these beings were the apparant reason for the flood in Noahs time.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
For the record, I'm a big believer in the Ancient Astronaut Theories. For the life of me, I can't understand why people use conventional thinking when the these topics arise. Why ask why in reference to something so primitive? If such an advanced race was here on Earth many many years ago and showed our ancient ancestors how to live essentially, then why would we question their motives or even who they are in terms only the mainstream can comprehend.

It wasn't too long ago that we were SURE the world was flat...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
according to the book of enoch, 200 angels came down and copulated with earth females. giants were born and trouble ensued. the giants were eventually destroyed (flood). regarding the 'fallen' angels, they made an agreement and were bound together to it.
f

top topics

join