It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

you have my vote, unless boondocksaint runs then he has first dibs, well good luck hope to see your add on TV soon i will spread the word.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Eye spy with my Photoshop eye - it looks as though you've photoshopped Springers eyes to look rather demonic and SO's to be almost angelic. Nice work hehe.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Your Not a Bad Swooner yourself , eh ? ..........

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 1-4-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LFReality
Umm, I dont know if anyone has told you guys yet, but uh, the world is NOT going to end in "2012"... Um yea, the Mayan calendar just starts over... Fear and and a WHOLE bunch of talk is all that is.Its called "Propaganda" I mean really, the world ending, where does it go? What happens to it? Is it like a movie? Do we all just freeze? The earths gonna be just fine, infact I like what George Carlin says the most, "The earth is gonna be just fine, it's the people that are fuct." Humanity itself is the destroyer of humanity, I knew from the time I was a kid, without anyone educating me, that something was just wrong, really wrong. It just gets worse and worse everyday, the earth however, will recover, always has, always will...

No, you're wrong, it's really gonna end. I've already got the demolition crew scheduled, and have paid the non-refundable deposit. It's going through, dammit! The whole planet, not just the people. Construction on the intergalactic Grey-mart starts on the vacant site in 2014.

No way to stop it now.

Have a nice day!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
No seriously.... it would be a good idea!

That way you could cause your own hidden chaos and then expose it - all at the same time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

They told me that camera was turned off...

Heads are gonna roll as soon as I occupy that new Czars office!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I bought the lot next door. I'm putting in an "Authentic Taco Stand"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Oh what a wonderful idea! And you can have great opinions at your fingertips too. I have a $250,000 contribution check ready. Who do I make it out to?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey Boys, just do it, we live only once and this one is said to be short
Then try real democracy at the national level in the US, you know like the one that allows citizen to challenge any political decision, with a tool called citizen's initiative : en.wikipedia.org... It's a very effective barrier against fools and lobbies. But probably too late for the US, so vote SKEPTIC & SPRINGER (or Paul Ron) Good luck boys!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
It was driving me up the wall SPringer, but it finally came to me who you look like: Iam Holm!~

www.britishcomedyautographs.co.uk...

Shhh! I think it IS Ian Holm, but this is his day job, and we don't want to cause him any trouble at work....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Shame this is just an April Fool's joke :p, I would vote for you (if i were American)..

Love the page background lol

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
I was soooo disappointed when I realized you guys weren't serious. The world needs new leadership!

Yes, those of you who feel that you can contribute to make your country a decent place with decent humanitarian politicians should seriously consider fighting to bring about the change that is needed. Let your intensions be known and there will be help.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You guys can't be president!

Your not from this planet!

Hehe, good luck anyway!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
LOL ... TEAT?

I'll vote for you!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by NatalinaEx
Ok this is GREAT! May I please oh please have permission to repost this on my website, extraordinaryintelligence.com...? With a link back to the original thread of course. My readers would LOVE this!

Certainly.

We need more satellite offices of the T.E.A.T. party in other states. So the more you can spread the word, the better.

I wanted to schedule one of those parties at my house, too, but I don't know any guys who are getting married before the end of the world.

Wait! My boss is getting married in a month or two! I'm sure he'll appreciate a T.E.A.T. Party!

Bring on the dancing girls!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i see the intent but not much thought to it ...

if you are so eager to breake duality of US maybe you should focus on a real candidate like Ron Poul.
all you do indstead is dispearse the votes more so final verdict will be in favvor of the rulers anyway ...

edit = sp?
edit on 1/4/2011 by reassor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

If you guys did run, I'm sure you'd make a better president than Donald Trump or any of the other goofs they got lined up for the hog feeder.

Unfortunately, you'd be going against a system that is designed to be corrupt and any sort of change outside of completely dismantling the government would probably be impossible. It's like being a sheep surrounded by a pack of wolves and voting on what's for dinner...

Cool idea, nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
APRIL FOOLS! OMG I JUST GOT IT.........

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

Everyone keeps saying that the Earth will be fine and what about our people. In my eyes who cares about us people. We are killing the Earth, and I think that the Earth is more important. Without an Earth we wouldn't be here. This isn't our world, we just live in it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Good one ATS, had me going for a fool 10 sec's.......lol
Here's more.....

#2: Sidd Finch
Sidd Finch1985: Sports Illustrated published a story about a new rookie pitcher who planned to play for the Mets. His name was Sidd Finch, and he could reportedly throw a baseball at 168 mph with pinpoint accuracy. This was 65 mph faster than the previous record. Surprisingly, Sidd Finch had never even played the game before. Instead, he had mastered the "art of the pitch" in a Tibetan monastery under the guidance of the "great poet-saint Lama Milaraspa." Mets fans celebrated their teams' amazing luck at having found such a gifted player, and Sports Illustrated was flooded with requests for more information. In reality this legendary player only existed in the imagination of the author of the article, George Plimpton.

#3: Instant Color TV
image1962: In 1962 there was only one tv channel in Sweden, and it broadcast in black and white. The station's technical expert, Kjell Stensson, appeared on the news to announce that, thanks to a new technology, viewers could convert their existing sets to display color reception. All they had to do was pull a nylon stocking over their tv screen. Stensson proceeded to demonstrate the process. Thousands of people were taken in. Regular color broadcasts only commenced in Sweden on April 1, 1970.

#4: The Taco Liberty Bell
Taco Liberty Bell1996: The Taco Bell Corporation announced it had bought the Liberty Bell and was renaming it the Taco Liberty Bell. Hundreds of outraged citizens called the National Historic Park in Philadelphia where the bell was housed to express their anger. Their nerves were only calmed when Taco Bell revealed, a few hours later, that it was all a practical joke. The best line of the day came when White House press secretary Mike McCurry was asked about the sale. Thinking on his feet, he responded that the Lincoln Memorial had also been sold. It would now be known, he said, as the Ford Lincoln Mercury Memorial.

#6: Nixon for President
1992: National Public Radio's Talk of the Nation program announced that Richard Nixon, in a surprise move, was running for President again. His new campaign slogan was, "I didn't do anything wrong, and I won't do it again." Accompanying this announcement were audio clips of Nixon delivering his candidacy speech. Listeners responded viscerally to the announcement, flooding the show with calls expressing shock and outrage. Only during the second half of the show did the host John Hockenberry reveal that the announcement was a practical joke. Nixon's voice was impersonated by comedian Rich Little.

#8: The Left-Handed Whopper
1998: Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. The following day Burger King issued a follow-up release revealing that although the Left-Handed Whopper was a hoax, thousands of customers had gone into restaurants to request the new sandwich. Simultaneously, according to the press release, "many others requested their own 'right handed' version."

#10: Planetary Alignment Decreases Gravity
1976: The British astronomer Patrick Moore announced on BBC Radio 2 that at 9:47 AM a once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event was going to occur that listeners could experience in their very own homes. The planet Pluto would pass behind Jupiter, temporarily causing a gravitational alignment that would counteract and lessen the Earth's own gravity. Moore told his listeners that if they jumped in the air at the exact moment that this planetary alignment occurred, they would experience a strange floating sensation. When 9:47 AM arrived, BBC2 began to receive hundreds of phone calls from listeners claiming to have felt the sensation. One woman even reported that she and her eleven friends had risen from their chairs and floated around the room.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join