It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Why would I vote for site owners for President
who would have me as a member?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7ce1a633749.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Uh oh! I bet the Reynolds lobbyists are already drooling at the possibilities!

edit on 4/1/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would love to vote for you guys here in Australia... but you have to become world leaders.

We are in need for a New World Order - OVERLORD for President !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Now I have new Wallpaper for my desktop so I won't forget who I am voting for.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85661e69981c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
god damn April fools! i forget about it every year.

on topic: damn!

P.S i would vote for SPRINGER, i can relate more to what he says to what skeptic says, although springer doesn't post much. and he posted wicked a$$ moon photos from JOHN LEAR!
edit on 1-4-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
you know what? why not? At least you guys seem legit. Oh by the way I am a new user. Hello everyone!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
True to my Father's indoctrination into life he taught me to never trust, lie , steal, pee in the wind, box a kangaroo, bum cigarettes of heroine junkies and pranksters, and also be a real man and not go crying to mommy to fix everything.....he always said son if you are gunna be a man then ya gotta get off the T.E.A.T and go live your own life and move out of the basement and get a job. Therefore as I look to my father's sage-like wisdom with god stricken awe, I look him square in the face and point my pointyest finger right at him and muster up the grit and gut that woulda scared John Wayne into soiling his depends made of lead and lined with catus needles for comfort and say ".......O...k......dad can I have five dollars for a big mac please" .
I'll vote for you guys if you two will have a tag team death match against Ron Paul and One of Chuck Norris's Awesome Roundhouse kicks

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You know, there is a shred of truth to the slogan, "Change That Doesn't Matter" in a non apocalyptic environment when one considers the corporate influence upon our political system...just sayin...

Kudos to the effort involved in this campaign, Skeptic/Springer...

link   
April Fools? Its only 10 31 on the west coast!!!!

A platform like that would probably make some little old ladies keel over dead.

link   
Umm, I dont know if anyone has told you guys yet, but uh, the world is NOT going to end in "2012"... Um yea, the Mayan calendar just starts over... Fear and and a WHOLE bunch of talk is all that is.Its called "Propaganda" I mean really, the world ending, where does it go? What happens to it? Is it like a movie? Do we all just freeze? The earths gonna be just fine, infact I like what George Carlin says the most, "The earth is gonna be just fine, it's the people that are fuct." Humanity itself is the destroyer of humanity, I knew from the time I was a kid, without anyone educating me, that something was just wrong, really wrong. It just gets worse and worse everyday, the earth however, will recover, always has, always will...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff0b4d40f152.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 1-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JosephJohnson
If only this were true.
Then again, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

For real. What happens when the conspiracy theorists become "The-Power's-That-Be"?
Is that like, a giant "The-world-divided-by-zero" kind of thing?

OMG! Guys, you have to stop now!.
You're going to blow the whole universe up!

edit on 2011-4-1 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Some random editing.

edit on 2011-4-1 by EnhancedInterrogator because: More random editing, it's not like anybody reads this stuff ... daisy, daisy ...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I forgot it was April 1st when I first read and saw everything! April Fools! Ha ha ha ha!!!

HOWEVER, I should just say this: I am willing to support a running for president, but I HIGHLY doubt that we all could put it together well enough to pull it off.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dang, is it April already, I lost track of time playing farm-ville.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'll vote for you but I live in Ohio, and you know the Republican party will probably be stealing my vote (again)!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Happy April fools day SO!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
woohoo!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I expect an influx of voters newbies on this site.

Great advertising.

link   
So what happen to the alien invasion or I mean invitation to form the NWO .

link   

Originally posted by Seitler
I forgot it was April 1st when I first read and saw everything! April Fools! Ha ha ha ha!!!

HOWEVER, I should just say this: I am willing to support a running for president, but I HIGHLY doubt that we all could put it together well enough to pull it off.

The election could be rigged.

You know, like usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join