It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I DO KNOW GUYS... IF YOU GUYS RUN THE COUNTRY AND FOCUS ON UNCOVERING GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES ONCE EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH IT MAY RESULT IN A LOSS OF TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE.

You would have a few million votes from this forum alone

link   
The graphic on the right and left of the planet exploding shows it coming out of Canada...... Poor Canada.

link   
Dble post

edit on 1-4-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

link   
Springer overlord

edit on 1-4-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob

Kinda creepy looking guys either way.

Gee, thanks.

Let's see your picture Bob.

S...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by nenothtu

Trying to psych the Psych. can be a dangerous game.
A good one, already knows those tricks ...
and a sick-minded one, will enjoy using them on you.

Indeed! My first wife is a PhD. Psychologist, so I learned from the best. Strangely, she contacted me this morning. She had this swirly, spiral thingy that was rotating, and kept droning on, something about a position in the Department of Health and Human Services...

I can't remember anything after that.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That is just wrong, freaking HILARIOUS, but wrong!

Springer...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by Mayura
This may be a clever April Fools gag, but mark my words... there really will be no 2013.

Just watch......

Major change is coming and it's beyond what you low-level conspirators may ever understand.

Care to make a friendly gentleman's wager?
I bet you $10,000, that there will be a 2013.

On January 1, 2013-
If we are still here on this spinning rock, then you pay me $10K.
If all has been destroyed, and mankind is erased from existence, then I shall pay you $10K.

I'm sensing a disturbance in the Force in this one....

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I will gladly support two such smokin' hot hunks as Skeptic Overlord and Springer any day(yeah ...you know you're hot) and just to add some meat to my support I hereby donate all my ATS points to your campaign fund. No ...please..it's the least I can do.
Your welcome.

link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Good one.... i forgot it was April Fools day.... lol

Anyway, i'm not in the USA so couldn't vote even if it were true.

link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

First rule of Psych club... Ahem...

edit on 1-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Registration to become President. We are writing them in as we speak. Our ATS overlords already have at least 10,000 votes after just one day on just one website in just one forum thread. How many are needed?

Think what we can achieve! Can we use Joni Mitchel song 'I came across a child of god' as one of our rallying themes?

Have just been advised to suggest The Diggers of the late 1960s as another thematique....

I'm a Somali pirate sympathizer. I have been there lately, and know why they started pirating in the first place. I don't condone their present tactics though. Our ATS Overlord Leader can use this as fodder for the campaign to stop the piracy; the Somali sea water contamination should be halted so that the fish return and the fishermen can go back to fishing to feed their families, and billions of euros and dollars being spent on warships patrolling the area could go to better use. I was horrified to read in a news article that 10% of New Yorkers go to a food handout place every month. That was a few months ago, and I don't remember the source. Can our ATS Brotherhood perhaps update this?

Our ATS President will be sure to do so, I trust.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Dont make me laugh...

1st April ?

..going into great length with this nonsense are we?

My Opinion

No Vote from me

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by nenothtu

First rule of Psych club... Ahem...

edit on 1-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

OMG! There's RULEZ?

Next, you'll be trying to convince me that there's rules and laws and stuff in politics!

It won't matter, though, because I won't be able to remember it to tell anyone... and after next year, it REALLY won't matter, since 2013 has already been cancelled (by popular demand, of course)....

edit on 2011/4/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I'm with you. I don't know what people are talking about with the pictures. Both of them are smokin'. Of course, I like facial hair and a that mature, handsome look that confidence brings. These two have that goin' on.

Confidence is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunakki
Dont make me laugh...

Wouldn't dream of it, that requires a sense of humor.

S...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Anunakki....your name heralds what may be construed as possible ignorance of the real world situation...so join us.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm not running for President. YOU are. And quite well I might add.

I'll campaign for you too. Pick a nice spacious State to go door to door to get votes for you.
(I don't do cities,you guys do that)

North or South Dakota..Montana,Idaho....Get me my official Presidential Debit Card(Skip the pic on the card) and I'll go hit the trail.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
President : SO/Springer
Vide-President:

Secretary of State:
Secretary of Defense:
House Speaker:

Just for fun

im curious who would be your secretary of state lol
lets go further lol

Press Secretary:

Hey, if I change my wish list from Czar of all Czars to Secretary of Defense, would I get to carry around one of those neat secret agent briefcases handcuffed to my wrist?

Ah, never mind. I'll stick with Czar of all Czars. "Secretary nenothtu" just doesn't have a ring to it, and I don't have the legs for a secretary's skirt....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob

I'm not running for President. YOU are. And quite well I might add.

I'll campaign for you too. Pick a nice spacious State to go door to door to get votes for you.
(I don't do cities,you guys do that)

North or South Dakota..Montana,Idaho....Get me my official Presidential Debit Card(Skip the pic on the card) and I'll go hit the trail.

I'M running for Prez? That swirly thingy my ex had must've really done a number on me! I don't remember that part, either...

I thought SkepticalOverlord and Springer were running for Prez, and I was just agitating for a cushy cabinet post.

BTW, what does a cabinet post like Czar of all Czars pay, and how big will the cabinet be that contains my office?

Guido and Nunzio said you should start the campaigning in Montana. North Dakota is too empty, and Idaho is just too dangerous, according to them - and those boys KNOW danger!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join