It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

I wasn't joking.

Or WAS I?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The most reliable April Fool thet I ever seen in years!

But yes, if it was real, and If I was american, My vote is for You!

Actually, on April-Fool's-Day ...
... Everybody is an American!
Much like, on Election Day ...
... Every American get's to play the fool!
(let's see how many flames I get for that)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
wasnt boondock running for president??? how many people are running from ATS?? shouldnt there be one??....

i guess the more people we have running for office the better our chances?? hmmm?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I am not sure yet if this is for real or not. I wish with all my heart this is true. Finally we will have a good reason to go to vote, SERIOUSLY guys, you might win or at least have enough votes on your side to negotiate them with another lead candidate. These are the things you can exchange your votes for :

- UFO Disclosure.
- Free Heath Insurance.
- Free Internet.
- No GMO foods.
- Send all Congress home with disability benefits. (Cheapest way to get a rid),
- No Nuclear Plants (let's go Amish).
- 1% fixed APR in all Credit Cards. (To the Mall !!! ).
- A Beautiful Women Clonation Program. (I offer my help testing prototypes at no charge).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

Originally posted by Arken
The most reliable April Fool thet I ever seen in years!

But yes, if it was real, and If I was american, My vote is for You!

Actually, on April-Fool's-Day ...
... Everybody is an American!
Much like, on Election Day ...
... Every American get's to play the fool!
(let's see how many flames I get for that)

I think they should all vote, anyhow. I've got some... guys... standing by to uh... help count the votes, and they could...uh... be found in a trunk or something, and uh... have to be added in to the tally. Then, after the win, they could all be promised honorary American citizenships to make it all legal.... except it won't matter, of course, whether it was legal or not, since there will be no 2013...

but you know you have to keep all your bases covered for the benefit of those pesky lawyers, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Elections?

We don't need no stinkin' elections.

Just take it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
but you know you have to keep all your bases covered for the benefit of those pesky lawyers, right?

The first time I heard the term "hanging chad", I assumed "Chad" was the name of some Lawyer that was about to get strung-up! Imaging how disappointed I was.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Test the prototypes at NO CHARGE? Someone would be sure to contest your vote - I don't know how we could possibly pass you off as an American with THAT attitude!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

It WOULD be faster, cheaper, and just as fair.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

I bet you were inconsolable. None of that in THIS election. If we say we're gonna hang Chad, we MEAN IT. I'll get Guido an Nunzio to work on that - as soon as they check on the delegates in the trunk, to make sure they're still OK.

They could take care of it while they were helping count votes... no, wait, that's when all the confusion about Chad set in LAST time. I'll figure out another way...

edit on 2011/4/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

NOTE: In the unlikely even that the Mayans were wrong and the world actually ends on March 13th, 2013, the candidates will share duties of the President and Vice President, as Springer cannot work on Monday or Friday, and weekdays after 3:30 PM central time.

This made me LOL for real haha

Nice stunt with the "Official" news link and all, but maybe you would want to run spellcheck next time to make it less obvious?

edit on 1/4/11 by Romekje because: do it for real lol, you got my vote (have to register as us citizen then though)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
No worries, you got my vote here in Papua New Guinea

As is if possible

S&F
edit on 1-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: typo typo

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Im such a mug, hook line and sinker...wouldnt be a bad idea tho

and seeing as its 111 flags and we are almost on the 11th page its in the realm of spooky

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well always go vote.... if you all acutally did go and vote your current country situation wouldn't be as bad as it is currently.

All love to the great country America, may you all learn how to vote and then MAYBE your country will not be hijacked totally by the Arabs owning half the country and the chinese owning the other half.

I really do hope that you guys fix it soon. - Start paying off the chinese, that would problery be a good thing to do..

//Wrathier.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrathier2050

With the problem being then that the yearly interest is higher than what the USA can pay, so it just keeps growing no matter what.

They should "just" declare bankruptcy and start over.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Great! I will run for Ministry of Finance. We no longer have a budget so it won't matter that i am no good in math. We will buy and sell with horses, sheep and hogs heads.Seriously though, I think it would be great if there was someone new in there that was NOT blood related to the Bushs or the Clingons......er Clintons, I mean.Here's an idea. Maybe someone could make it illegal for the elites...Hillary, Obama, Bushs, Gore, Rockefellers etc. to steal from us and tyranically destroy us systematically, spiritually, physically and monitarily because they apparantly are not subject to the "rule of law" that George Bush Sr. spoke of in 1991.They do whatever they want no matter what we say. They constantly break laws that they tell us that we can't and even do unspeakable things that we wouldn't do....even if there was no law. Our current leaders ACT like they are refined and responsible but they are brutal primitives at best. Especially Hillary......I hate that guy.

edit on 1-4-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Go for it boys.

You got my vote.But i guess it DOESN'T MATTER.

Happy April Fools.Thanks for the laugh

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

How is the delegate situation going to work out? They could have the biggest win by popular vote in history, but still not be elected. Why? NO delegates. So who are the delegates?

The delegates actual identities are a secret at this point, but I'm assured that they are at this very moment tied up in a trunk at an undisclosed location. Rest assured, they'll BE there when they're needed....

Sounds well organized and strictly controlled. Very good then.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
those 2 look too shifty, like carpet salesmen or something.

hmmmmm......

edit on 043030p://555 by riktus because: .

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taikun
Happy April Fools everyone. I believed it for about a minute of it. Then it dawned on me...

good level.

I thought the same thing, however, they posted the announcement on 03/30 and not 04/01.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit for adhering to details.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join