It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Times and anyone that appears on it are not your friends!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have a bit of concern that many young people are gravitating to Russia Times and using it as a legitemate news source.

Russia Times is propaganda meant to corrupt young peoples minds. Russia still wants to topple the U.S. and bury you in a hole and you may be helping them do it.

Take the gold advocates on Russia Times for example. The more you buy gold through fear that the dollar will crash, you are actually helping the dollar crash. When you buy gold you are DUMPING the dollar.

There is a war between the richest men in the world. Those that have an intrest in the dollar be top ( American business men AND The American People) Then ..........Soros for example, who will profit from the destruction of The United States. He has hundreds of millions betting the dollar will fall.

Please study
Four Stages in Subverting a Nation: Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis, Normalization. **KGB agent**

This is a series

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
S+F
However I disagree on one point. I believe the dollar is already dead, we just don't see it yet.
That's all.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
S+F
However I disagree on one point. I believe the dollar is already dead, we just don't see it yet.
That's all.

All due respect. If the Fed raises interest rates gold and silver will drop like a rock. It will also slow the economy some...........maybe alot.

I will try to find a link on the economics of this but those holding silver and gold on a higher interest rate will be "holding the bag"

(Edit) I would like to add that the WHOLE WORLD uses the dollar as a medium of exchange. China and Russia are trying to squeak away.

I would like to remind the posters that the same people that conned the indians out of their land (not taking about race as we have as many minorites in government than ever, but the "spirit" of our government) are still there. I am sure that tricks are up their sleeve.

Pay attention to Alex Jones and Wepster Tarpley as they talk about stopping the "Anglo-American Establishment"...........................who would they rather? If they go gold watch us open our oil wells and consolodate all gold here.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: edit

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Kudos to you man for starting this thread
You know it was just recently that I began to see...let us say somewhat of a BIAS when news was being reported about the U.S. and in fact had said to my wife "You know what is prissing me off about all this is that a lot of these RT reporters are freaking AMERICANS!!"

Guess just another shining example of our fellow "Americans" selling their own country out just as those who bet against her and reaped in the $$$ after she collapsed (not to mention that many of them played a direct role in her collapse), AS WELL AS all of the companies where profits were the bottom line and moved their companies that Americans built and where it was here in this country where they were made into who they became only to pack up to move business OUT of America for cheap 3rd world labor...only then to be sold back in America and reap the profits.

Blah blah blah I could go on and on....there are just too many examples of what greed and loss of loyalty has done not only to America, but to many nations around the world....sorry am in a bit of a pessimistic attitude tonight, maybe I best go to bed.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Kudos to you man for starting this thread
You know it was just recently that I began to see...let us say somewhat of a BIAS when news was being reported about the U.S. and in fact had said to my wife "You know what is prissing me off about all this is that a lot of these RT reporters are freaking AMERICANS!!"

Guess just another shining example of our fellow "Americans" selling their own country out just as those who bet against her and reaped in the $$$ after she collapsed (not to mention that many of them played a direct role in her collapse), AS WELL AS all of the companies where profits were the bottom line and moved their companies that Americans built and where it was here in this country where they were made into who they became only to pack up to move business OUT of America for cheap 3rd world labor...only then to be sold back in America and reap the profits.

Blah blah blah I could go on and on....there are just too many examples of what greed and loss of loyalty has done not only to America, but to many nations around the world....sorry am in a bit of a pessimistic attitude tonight, maybe I best go to bed.

Unfortuneatly there are many children of immigrants that came here who's parents talked bad about the country and are being used to destroy it if they can. Some of these children are major politicians.

I never understood Ted Kennedy compared to his brother John. What happened that made him a communist as John Kennedy was about peace yet (as far as I know) he was an American, for liberty and freedom.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Russia Times is propaganda meant to corrupt young peoples minds.

Would you be so kind as to point me to any media that is not propaganda meant to corrupt people's minds?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Russian Times is one of my favorite news sources. There is a lot less propaganda and more unbiased news than American sources. I also like Al Jazeera.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
Russian Times is one of my favorite news sources. There is a lot less propaganda and more unbiased news than American sources. I also like Al Jazeera.

I am just trying to give you a different perspective.

Edit..........If our dollar crashes we will be fighting for our lives and those that economically conquer us will have no pity for us. And that was going on before we lost our way.

Do you think Russia cares if it kills civilians in war or anyone there would protest that American babies are being killed by Russian bombs?

edit on 1-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: edit

2nd edit And do think that Russia would have given us aid if we lost the cold war? Since I knew their system at that time what would have happened is that Americans would have went to the labor camps, the bordellos, and the like. Research where the captured Korean War Vets went.

Sometimes we are misguided but the overall picture is for good and we have to police our own! NOT RUSSIA TIMES>
edit on 1-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: edit2

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Human Rights Council releases anti-totalitarian program

The presidential Council for Human Rights has come up with the initiative to ban officials denying the crimes of Stalin’s totalitarian regime from state service.
­A working group within the council has released Russia’s “destalinization plan”, which, among other priorities, includes the eventual burial of Lenin’s body still resting in the mausoleum in the very heart of Moscow.

rt.com...

Church blames liberalism for deepening social gap in Russia

Going deeper into the reasons for the current state of the country, the authors conclude that the problem is in liberal ideas which became popular in the 1990s. They put most blame on individualism, consumerism, and the cult of money. In their opinion, this “implies the liberation of a sinful personality” who is given the right to discharge everything that limits him or her in self-accomplishment, including moral values. In this perspective, liberal values are completely opposite to Christianity.

rt.com...

Corporate interests destroying American democracy

Are corporate interests and big business taking over the US political system to a degree where it is inevitable democracy will become obsolete and ruin the entire system of American government?

rt.com...

If any of those three stories had appeared on Fox, people on ATS would be praising them.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I read those and started to deconstruct it which is not want I want to do.

I don't think this is the best statement here.

Speech Ban
The presidential Council for Human Rights has come up with the initiative to ban officials denying the crimes of Stalin’s totalitarian regime from state service

We are also not a democracy, but a democratic republic. Liberalism was born from Thomas Jefferson. (we need both sides to work) Balance

Orthodox State Church
Catholic Discrimination in Russiawww.thetablet.co.uk...

You are entitled to your opinion. I do not want to change your mind. I post for my own entertainment.

My post is based on the square dancing on Russia Times about the trouble we are in. I think we had too much to tell you the truth. I grew up in the projects and because I steadily grew economically I won't lose. (Lived within my means) when most bought a DVD I bought a savings bond.

I watched homeowners waste trees , lumber left and right ,(I am no greenie by far) trying to build things for themselves. I watched people throw out cars as soon as it needed an alternator. I wached others buy a new tv every year and saw so much waste in the trash on the curb. (working washing machines, tv's, bicycles, kitchen sets, etc.)

Russia Times is wrong! We are gonna be all right. Your just gonna have to pay that greasy mechanic instead of being too good for him. The Real America is coming back!
edit on 1-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: bad spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If you like RT news you will love Democracy Now also on some PBS channels.
en.wikipedia.org...!
www.discoverthenetworks.org...
knightgarage.stanford.edu...

Talk about left wing liberals and biased news programs.

But then i have noticed that PBS is becoming a liberal propaganda mouthpiece since they are short of funds to run there normal teaching and educational programing the radical far left has been buying air time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
If you like RT news you will love Democracy Now also on some PBS channels.
en.wikipedia.org...!
www.discoverthenetworks.org...
knightgarage.stanford.edu...

Talk about left wing liberals and biased news programs.

But then i have noticed that PBS is becoming a liberal propaganda mouthpiece since they are short of funds to run there normal teaching and educational programing the radical far left has been buying air time.

I think everything has a heavy political agenda. I remember when most tv was light, based on a moral or the like.
It's insane. I posted before that when I was in AIT the Drill Instructor showed us a translated video
from the USSR and we all fell out of our chair as to what that clown was saying.

People eat this junk up now and they live in some self contained world.

You have these jerks getting kids hyped up so that when something does happen they want to smash windows (for liberty).

They teach them to hate police by showing 10 videos a year of some jackass officer (or taken out of context) which creates a divided society.

I hope people can see through the muck.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: zzzzz

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
First of all.. IT'S RUSSIA TODAY!

Sheez, at least get the freaking name right if you're gonna make a thread, this blatant laziness is getting normalized.

Secondly, RT is vastly superior to all major mainstream media out there, ESPECIALLY american media which is the most blatant propaganda I've ever heard.

Truth hurts.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
First of all.. IT'S RUSSIA TODAY!

Sheez, at least get the freaking name right if you're gonna make a thread, this blatant laziness is getting normalized.

Secondly, RT is vastly superior to all major mainstream media out there, ESPECIALLY american media which is the most blatant propaganda I've ever heard.

Truth hurts.

lol, I was just gonna post the same..
Of you want to bag something at least get the name right..
BTW, I agree..Some good news on RT that MSM will not touch..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
To be frank in this day and age of social interconnectedness, to rely on any one single source of information, you would have to be an idiot. I highly doubt that there is anyone here who does. The fact alone that anyone who sees this is here to begin with means that the OP is pretty much preaching to the choir.

The beauty of online access to information these days is you have multiple and varied vectors to current information, often as it happens from the people experiencing it. This would've been unheard of even just five years ago. No longer do we have to take the word of a single source as to what is going on in the world, whether filtered through propaganda or not.

Between Twitter, Facebook, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera,RT, AP, ATS, and any number of other news outlets and blogs out there it is possible to get instant and multiple views and opinions on any current event. The end result of this is that for once, we are left to consider all these viewpoints and build our own reasoned opinions. At the very least, this influx of information sources pretty much render propaganda irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Russia Times is propaganda meant to corrupt young peoples minds.

Would you be so kind as to point me to any media that is not propaganda meant to corrupt people's minds?

Why, FOX NEWS of course! FOX has only the common man's interest at heart, and refuses to tell a lie, just like George Washington! It where you can hear important information like

Soros for example, who will profit from the destruction of The United States.

so you can see that the true enemy of America, and the man orchestrating its downfall, is some creepy old banker no one had ever heard of before he started talking like a crazy liberal!
edit on 1-4-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
I posted before that when I was in AIT the Drill Instructor showed us a translated video
from the USSR and we all fell out of our chair as to what that clown was saying.

So your drill instructor in the armed forces showed you that the russians were broadcasting propaganda....

Irony...too......thick.....cant......breathe........

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I would disagree when it comes to the very young 16-21 that I see believing Alex Jones and reiterating that "our government" is the new world order and their impression is that anything in the media except for him is lies.

Since he appears on RT then RT appears to be credible to those youngsters. You would be surprised that his base audience would have been listning to Kiss in the 70s

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

Then that is their ignorance to live with that they are responsible for. As I stated, to rely on any one single source with all the resources available to us these days, then you relegate yourself to willful idiocy. If they can't or won't put in the minute effort required to effectively inform themselves, then they will reap what they sow.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by Analyze76
I posted before that when I was in AIT the Drill Instructor showed us a translated video

So your drill instructor in the armed forces showed you that the russians were broadcasting propaganda....

Irony...too......thick.....cant......breathe........

Thats correct. We were learning our enemies mindset. During the same classes we were learning equipment silhouettes including watching their military training tapes

This was a straightforward thread until you came in. Do you stand in the corner and pee your pants for attention at home?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join