It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT - MUST SEE - Updates on Fukushima -- Fairewinds Associates, Inc -- March 31, 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheftim59
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

news.yahoo.com...

hey all i wanted to post this on here. something i found while reading my news in the morning. These workers are saying that there company in japan are paying them 2,500 dollar per day because they are going to die soon anyway. this is very saddening to see. these workers are the true heroes in all of this. the elites should be cast into hell for what they have done to so many lives.

If we survive this - each and every one of their names should be remembered!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by illumin8ted
It is essential we preserve our planet,
No More Nuclear!!!
www.youtube.com...

This is so frightening - are they going to just pick themselves up and start again after this? I think so. They will wait until the one that we can't survive comes along - if this isn't the one. Only a fool wouldn't see that it's time to say NO!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Holy MFn S.

No second line needed.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by icenine
People are starting to realize the severity of the situation. It looks like the northern hemisphere will be affected by nuclear fallout for many years to come. I believe we are looking at widespread contamination over a long period of time. The result will manifest as increases in cancer, birth defects, and a lower quality of life. Everything will be affected including food, water, animals, and plant life. I too pray everyday for the Japanese people....I am too sad to type anymore. God Bless the Japanese!

and big pharma will be laughing all the way to the bank. imagine how many trillions of dollars in cancer medicine this will generate. its not the stuff that will kill you quick either. its that slow long dragged out cancer. just bad enough to have you sell your house to pay for it but not bad enough that you give up and die. wow the pure genius of the plot is a thing of horrendous beauty. this is about depopulation and making money off it at the same time.

This is all speculation mind you but look at the symmetry.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheftim59

news.yahoo.com...

hey all i wanted to post this on here. something i found while reading my news in the morning. These workers are saying that there company in japan are paying them 2,500 dollar per day because they are going to die soon anyway. this is very saddening to see. these workers are the true heroes in all of this. the elites should be cast into hell for what they have done to so many lives.

That is just a drop in the ocean when compared to footballers wages ,imho they should be paying them 10 grand a day.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I'm very sad to say that the guy's was spot on!

CNN breaking news:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am curious to know what Mr. Gundersen meant that the plutonium will become volatile. To me, that means explosive. In what regards? Can anyone elaborate? Thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
I think this is a prime reason to go to war with Japan they are lying and endagering all humanity and they have no reverence for human life......I say nuke em again let god sort em out

What a gross show of ignorance and a total lack of heart. My dog has more humanity that you. I'd trust Adolf Hilter in a room full of Jews for a week before I'd give you a second.

Do us all a favour find a cliff and jump offf it. Be sure not to damage any rocks at the bottom.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by linduh

Plutonium is an element in which the 5f electrons are the transition border between delocalized and localized; it is therefore considered one of the most complex elements. It is a radioactive actinide metal whose isotope, plutonium-239, is one of the three primary fissile isotopes (uranium-233 and uranium-235 are the other two); plutonium-241 is also highly fissile. To be considered fissile, an isotope's atomic nucleus must be able to break apart or fission when struck by a slow moving neutron, and to release enough additional neutrons in the process to sustain the nuclear chain reaction by splitting further nuclei.

Plutonium-239 has a multiplication factor (k) larger than one, which means that if the metal is present in sufficient mass and with an appropriate geometry (e.g., a compressed sphere), it can form a critical mass.

During fission, a fraction of the binding energy, which holds a nucleus together, is released as a large amount of thermal, electromagnetic and kinetic energy; a kilogram of plutonium-239 can produce an explosion equivalent to 20,000 tons of TNT.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

We are all gonna DIE and there ain't nothin we do about it now, and no amount of survival gear can help save you from it.
There are a lot of things we should have done differently I am sure *sigh*

Welp that's it then......it was a good run wasn't it ATS?

Before we go though the least we can do is stop the idiots who got us in this predicament in the first place from getting in their safe little bunkers and terminating their rights to them. Then I'd feel a whole lot better about the dyin part.........well as good as can be expected I suppose hehehe

Way to be fatalistic..lol

There will likely be mass casualties from this, but not everyone, everywhere..!!

And many places and people will lingre for years with cancers and other diseases, won't all be instant death..

Won't be all the world either..

Most, if not all the fallout should be contained to the Northern Hemisphere. Unfortunately, this means that millions and millions of people will seek too escape to the southern hemisphere. Not a lot of land mass down here.

So things are going to get pretty tight down south I think,,lol

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Does this means that there could be a explosion? There are about 12 tons of fresh or used plutonium fuel (according to A Swedish science magazine), all in all 1760 tons whereas Chernobyl had only 180 tons.

Article in New Scientist
Article in Science mag

The bomb over Nagasaki had 6,2 kg plutonium but that of course also had the technology to explode. Could it be possible that another type of explosion could happen at Fukushima?

Article about the bomb

Me and my husband had planned to go to Japan in about two year but I have now come to terms of never be able to go there...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baracas
This does not look good for this World System. Does anyone have any information on dosing for Potasium Idoide... Is it needed at this time??... There is no clarity on preventative nutritional solutions for what is to come and worsen over the next several weeks. We need some credible info on this as to what we can be doing if we are not all wiped out in the next year or so by nuclear issues (water, food supply, etc.). Anyone have information on this... Are they (TPTB) giving the Japanese any supplements to counteract what is happening to them biologically???

Arrrrggghhhhhh....

I didn't see any responses to your very valid questions - all I can offer is what I'm doing. I'm living along the Blue Ridge Parkway. My husband and I are already taking GNC's Mega Men's and Mega Women's vitamins. They have the exact correct dosage of potassium iodide. The straight potassium iodide pills can cause you to overdose on it and cause more harm than good. Simple things we're doing: we don't go out when it's raining or snowing - just got 3 inches of snow this morning. I'm only buying fresh fruits and veggies from south of the equator - and I have a greenhouse where I will grow all my own organic veggies this year.
Last year I knew wierd times were ahead - so I canned hundreds of quarts of my organic veggies last summer. I have a basement full of non-tainted fruits and veggies that could last for 2 years.
This all feels like a very bad dream - and I will wake up and this won't be happening. Unfortunately this is all too real. The good news for us is that the mountains to the west of us seem to be breaking up the flow of contaminants - so we aren't getting as high a count as west of us.
I've got an extra 3 bedroom 2 bath home on my 25 acres if any ATS'ers want to head in this direction - definately not as contaminated as the west coast.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I always thought we would destroy the earth slowly, perhaps over 100's of years. I guess I'm not sure when it even started.... But we KNOW by just what happened in the gulf and now Japan we have drastically reduced the time we have left. I have always believed we were being watched by an advanced civilization, but by the long term damage we our doing to our mother and no one/nothing stepping in to stop us, I am thinking that isn't the case. What do you think? 2-3 months we are going to start to see 100's of thousands of people getting ill and dying? As a whole, perhaps we are a race going into extinction at our own hand.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

I think any intelligence you had was nuked. You sir are an uneducated, misguided, ill-informed, racist miscreant.
edit on 2-4-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

This is what I'm interested in right now, as a citizen of the U.S. who is basically waiting for everything I consume, be it the food I eat to the air I breathe, to be slowly more and more deadly as the days go by.

This isn't something to ignore. I was just about to post a thread asking what your typical everyman/woman can do to give his/her body the greatest chance at combating the damage, however minuscule it is, from higher and higher amounts of radioactive substances poisoning you.

I'm not trying to be all doom and gloom about this. I know we end up with harmful substances within us every single day. But as that amount increases due to this ongoing nuclear disaster, what am I supposed to do? What nutrients should I be taking? What foods can I expect to be able to safely eat? Is precipitation really worth avoiding?

Let it be known that I don't have the funds to encase myself in a lead bunker and eat canned food for months on end. I'm asking for serious answers here. And I'm on the East Coast. West Coast American citizens have far more to worry about than I do.

I'm trying to educate myself. Help each other out in this time of widespread need.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by linduh

During fission, a fraction of the binding energy, which holds a nucleus together, is released as a large amount of thermal, electromagnetic and kinetic energy; a kilogram of plutonium-239 can produce an explosion equivalent to 20,000 tons of TNT.

Where there any EMF readings registered/picked up from any of the explosions at Fukushima?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

There is a great link here: pstuph.wordpress.com... that contains links to a variety of sources (including video) that will help you keep up to date on the current nuclear emergency

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Fairewinds Associates Update April 3, 2011

newest video with chain reaction evidence

from source site, with many other videos here
fairewinds.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
wow..real danger

new topics