It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Calendar predicts Massive UFO sighting witnessed by thousands

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I was pleased to see that just recently someone has put some of my favorite and the best UFO video footage I have ever seen through the years, finally up on youtube.

Until one comes down out of the sky and lands on your lawn, this is as good as it gets.
A silver shiny flying saucer videotaped, photographed and seen by thousands.

My favorite is when it flies into a cloud, then throws it into reverse and pops back out, hovers for a moment then goes back on it's merry way.

The soundtrack is pretty cheesy for my taste, I would have used something like the "Jaws" soundtrack, but oh well.

"In the Mayan Codex from 755 AD stated that there would be a total solar eclipse on July 11th, 1991.

It said that this eclipse would be the harbinger of two things;

"Cosmic awareness through encounters with masters of the stars";

and

"Earth Changes".

And so on July 11, 1991, "the 6th sun" (eclipse) took place as predicted over Mexico City.
In preparation, all of Mexico City and Puebla had camcorders ready to record the event. There was a party atmosphere as families and groups ate and drank waiting for the 1 pm eclipse.

When the camcorders were turned towards the eclipse, people were shocked to see a silver disc hovering stationary below the darkened sun.

This was before the eclipse, during, and after when the sun was back out in full force.

(These first 3 parts focus on the solar eclipse sightings, you can click on the "YouTube Link" above to see the remaining parts of the video.)
edit on 31-3-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
*image removed*

and BTW the audio in video 1 is terrible...
Mod Note : One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1-4-2011 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Yes but the story is amazing and so is the video. On the other I have nothing to expand on this as this is the first time I have heard of it. Love and positivity to you and op as it seems we could all use a little more of it lately. Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just for fun, wouldn't it be great if you could get a screen capture of the very best image on the numerous videos and post that image on ATS so we don't have to watch all that to get it?

No offense, but I would appreciate the brevity. Busy guy.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Pay no mind to the naysayers, they want proof but you have to go get it for them.
those events are really one of a kind, the advent of the video camera had the possibility of changing the current paradigm, nowadays it seems to strengthen it, as "everything can be faked and CG´d, that may be so, but in 1991 when those massive sightings took place!

Proof at last of something else, proof of context and location, and no one cares, with our 15 second attention spans we dont have time to educate, enlighten or even to take into account other kinds of points of view, as no one holds the keys to truth or wisdom within.

Great find OP, but as I was mentioning, its pointless to discuss, as it takes both parties involved be on an equal ontological level of understanding!

Some will like it tho!

cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

although I don't believe that ufo's and aliens present themselves for what they truely are, I must give a s&f for your presentation, I could learn alot from your style.
edit on 1-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
*editted as referred to image now removed*
edit on 1-4-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
Pay no mind to the naysayers, they want proof but you have to go get it for them.

Uh yeah, hello! If you make a claim that is unproven, anecdotal, or beyond the normal, it is up to the CLAIMANT to justify his claim.

It's not up to the "debunkers" to do it for them.

Standard scientific and philosophic principle.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Can someone post a video of the ufo sighting at the solar eclipse? i've heard alot of talk about it, but seen no video

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well, at least the so-called debunkers aren't flooding this thread...yet. Even after revealing original unedited video footage of flying saucers and declassified government documents that mention UFOs and aliens, the skeptics still aren't satisfied. A spacecraft must land on their front yards before they believe any of it, despite the fact that no spacecraft is going to waste its time parking in a skeptic's driveway just to prove itself. Some say "Well, I've never seen them! Where are they? They seem nonexistent." Well, have you even been looking for them like the rest have? Probably not. Some also say "The documents could have been hoaxed and the videos could just be pure CGI and nothing more." Really? All of them? If that's the case, the hoaxers must have plenty of time on their hands to hoax literally hundreds of thousands of pages of UFO sightings, right? They would need to gather the proper materials that are needed to counterfeit official government documents, including the agency seals, signatures, dates, names, locations, and the military and aeronautical terminology used in the explanations. Sounds extremely complicated and impossible to fake.

Anyways, another job well-done A51Watcher. Here's a video that might interest you and anyone else. This is leaked NASA footage of spacecrafts leaving Earth orbit.

Notice how the objects curve as they accelerate. Do ice particles and space rocks do that? No! This is still one of the most amazing videos. Here's another below.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Just for fun, wouldn't it be great if you could get a screen capture of the very best image on the numerous videos and post that image on ATS so we don't have to watch all that to get it?

No offense, but I would appreciate the brevity. Busy guy.

Ok... Here ya go: (instant gratification)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ede2ffc0bb1.jpg[/atsimg]

A map showing all the different location angles from where these videos were taken from.

And yes that was fun, and indeed it's greatness is unprecedented!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The Mayan Calendar cant predict anything, its not a prdiction tool and certainly wont predict any future ...[???]...!

It was just a Calendar

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The only video I know of in which a UFO moves into the clouds and back is this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry

Uh yeah, hello! If you make a claim that is unproven, anecdotal, or beyond the normal, it is up to the CLAIMANT to justify his claim.

Standard scientific and philosophic principle.

That may be so, but this is the Internets you know? you cant ask apples from a pear tree.
everyone is free to "believe" in anything she, he or it wants, you dont have to prove a belief.

What if the video delivers on what you ask?
offering not only video proof but also a new philosophical perspective on the matter?
What if we are too lazy to even do our own home work?
we want someone else to do it for us...

Regarding the UFO phenomena, well its useless to try to convince anyone, but believe me, once you have the opportunity of a sighting or an encounter that shatters every shadow of a doubt that what one is experiencing can in no way be related to anything ordinary or common, then even the doubters will believe.

I had to go out there and look for them, in the wilderness, thing is went there trying to loose myself, and found something more.
Not having any expectations about the visitors has proven to be the best approach for me, as they are not what they seem, neither do they want what anything we can imagine...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

those events are really one of a kind, the advent of the video camera had the possibility of changing the current paradigm, nowadays it seems to strengthen it, as "everything can be faked and CG´d, that may be so, but in 1991 when those massive sightings took place!

Proof at last of something else, proof of context and location, and no one cares, with our 15 second attention spans we dont have time to educate, enlighten or even to take into account other kinds of points of view, as no one holds the keys to truth or wisdom within.

Great find OP, but as I was mentioning, its pointless to discuss, as it takes both parties involved be on an equal ontological level of understanding!

Some will like it tho!

cheers!

I "got" every point you made and agree completely.

I see you had to expand on those points in your next post, so others might "get" what you were driving at.

Proof at last of something else, proof of context and location, and no one cares, with our 15 second attention spans we dont have time to educate, enlighten or even to take into account other kinds of points of view,

That one in paticular really hit the nail on the head describing todays breed of culture, and the lamentable result we see around us.

cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hey!
yea, its mind boggling, some argue in a super rationalistic way but have no means to prove their point sans the tired "fake" "CG" "cloud" "heard somewhere" of course the argument works both ways!

BTW I was in Mexico city that day in 1991, I saw that eclipse first hand, unfortunately I didn't see any crafts that day, but I met folks who did!
Keep it up OP! someone has to do it!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

yea, its mind boggling, some argue in a super rationalistic way...

Indeed. I see posts quibbling about technicalities and semantics, yet no one dares touch on the extremely more impressive- multiple mass independent verifications by clear daytime videos of this incredible sighting.

For these types, we can expect that even if one did land on their front lawn and the aliens came out to introduce themselves, they would demand to see some I.D.!!

It all comes down to the term `proof beyond a reasonable doubt'... which of course only applies to- reasonable people!

edit on 4-4-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I think the term 'empirical extremist' suits them nicely. They go to the extremity of requiring evidence that is way beyond what is needed for confirmation. It's so ridiculous that they may as well be skeptical of their own existence, like some of these retarded solipsists who think the universe is just a giant hologram *facepalm*. I've been arguing with people like that in another thread. The extremity some of these people go to is laughable.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

... It's so ridiculous that they may as well be skeptical of their own existence...

Indeed by the standards they demand, there is no proof that -even they themselves- exist!

...who think the universe is just a giant hologram *facepalm*.

Umm... I think I'll pass on that `enlightening' thread.

This video is more than enough 'enlightenment' for anyone with synapses that still function.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
nice story..2012 is comming...will see

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join