It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Pro-Democracy Libyan Executed for Refusing to Say "Long Live Muammar"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Damning evidence of Kaddafi's brutality.

Gadaffi was there, holding the gun?

This is a merc we're talking about. Mercs are experienced soldiers fighting for money, they aren't nice. Why do you think the US has more mercs running around Iraq than soldiers? Because they aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and the government that hired them can't be held responsible for their actions.

These mercenaries were sent out by Kaddafi, and he paid them. He is therefore responsible. The really damning evidence that I see here is the direct use of his name "Muammar" while commiting an act. If only "El-Fahta" was used, Kaddafi could claim this guy was acting in the name of a movement, but he used his name. That directly associates Kaddafi with the act and evidence such as this is going to be used in courts.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Guess anyone watching this and believing it are just April Fools .Absolutely staged propaganda .Everyone involved in this clip are rebels including the victim .I could make this with two friends and a hundred dollar handy cam .That film would not convict anyone in a court of law . Notice the construct of the word be-LIE -ve .Can you see it ? Bloody sad how people believe everything they see .Deny ingnorance !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

WARNING do NOT watch this if you can't stand the sight of dead people, mangled badly.

Gaddafi's War Crimes in Ajdabiya, Libya. March 26, 2011.

accompanying text,

Please send your evidence to
International Criminal Court
Information and Evidence Unit
Office of the Prosecutor
Post Office Box 19519
2500 CM The Hague
The Netherlands
or sent by email to [email protected] ,
or sent by facsimile to +31 70 515 8555

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlJxmoDpkRg&feature=channel_video_title]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlJxmoDpkRg&feature=channel_video_title[/ur l]

This is evidence of evidence being collected everywhere the rebels take over for future war crimes trials.
edit on 1-4-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The information stream has been polluted with so much dis-info, propaganda, bias and "news' designed to sway opinion, that we have reached a point where all information, must now be scrutinized.

Is this video of real events?......I have no way of knowing, therefore it must be set aside as useless information.

The Larger issue I see related to this video and others like it, is it will turn into a tool of division, if you believe the video is genuine, you will be labeled a "sheeple" and if you question the authenticity of this video you will be called anti-American or worse.

I believe as humans, we tend to be more apt to see truth in the information that supports our current opinion, and much more likely to question the information that challenges our current opinions / views / beliefs.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The person taking the video is either dead, and the camera phone discovered when Kaddafi forces fled the city, or he was a soldier attached to mercenaries who later defected. The evidence is being gathered, and I can see some are so blind they will never believe, but their disbelief stops or changes nothing, progress moves on.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Seriously now.. you actually believe that video is 100% accurate?

It is left for the viewer to decide.
I believe it is an example of what will be used as evidence in eventual crimes against humanity trials when this is all over.

What is the crime here? How can you prove they killed the guy? We heard the gun shots, but as fas as I know, I didn't see his head explode. The "bad guys" could have fired on the ground and pretended they had a kill. This can't prove anything at all, sorry.

It seems like you are supporting the rebels. Do you really know who they are? They have ties with Al-Qaeda (I won't start to explain why they're tied to the US but well...). Are you supporting Al-Qaeda? Another question for you, prior to the start of the "revolution", did you know what Kaddafi was doing bad? Why do you think he's so evil? Why? The guy decided to take a bigger cut of the oil profits from the US corps to redistribute the wealth to his country, to the society. Yeah...big bag guy on the corner

EDIT: and as far as I know, this could even be shot in a studio or outside of Libya
edit on 1-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

ICC prosecutor certain of Gaddafi war crimes charges

jurist.org... -certain-of-gaddafi-war-crimes-charges.php

International Criminal Court (ICC) Chief Prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo [official websites] told the press during a visit to Cairo Thursday that he is 100 percent certain his office will bring charges against Libyan leader Mummar Gaddafi

I can't wait till all the Kaddafi lovers are subjected to all the trial stuff that is coming. It will be interesting to see them squirm.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Damning evidence of Kaddafi's brutality.

Gadaffi was there, holding the gun?

This is a merc we're talking about. Mercs are experienced soldiers fighting for money, they aren't nice. Why do you think the US has more mercs running around Iraq than soldiers? Because they aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and the government that hired them can't be held responsible for their actions.

These mercenaries were sent out by Kaddafi, and he paid them. He is therefore responsible.

Man, you just dug your own debative grave with that line.

You do realize that at one point in the Iraq invasion, the US deployed 130,000 US soldiers to Iraq and 100,000 mercs, right? You want me to bring up the instances where US mercs massacred civilians? Because that would make Bush, and now Obama, responsible, right?

Mercs are hired by governments to do dirty work because their actions do not make their governments liable. It's a fact. Hence why the US had over 100,000 soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan in front of cameras and over 100,000 mercs protecting opium crops, inciting civil war, and protecting key resource assets.

I can't wait till all the Kaddafi lovers are subjected to all the trial stuff that is coming. It will be interesting to see them squirm.

We should put your leaders through the same trials.

OH WAIT, they didn't agree to be part of the international court, so I guess everything they do is right

edit on 2-4-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Pretty much the whole video looks staged almost looks like its staged by the rebels

Horrible acting though.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join