It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Jokes About Not Deserving Nobel Prize

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Many people on ATS and around the world think that Obama had no business winning the Nobel Prize and that has become more than evident with his actions concerning Libya.

He is obviously not out to make peace and he even jokes about not deserving it and in all reality I bet he thinks that he really does not deserve it. I don't think I have ever seen a president that makes more jokes about serious situations than Obama.... It is kinda emberrassing

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Keep on making jokes and yukking it up while you still can nobama.... A lot of us are not finding what you like to joke about a laughing matter at all....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I listened to that on the MSM today. I was like wha??!! "You sob !"

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If only there was an award for warmonger of the year.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Obama lies lies lies.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

If only there was an award for "Worst Username Ever."

You've already won it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Honestly, I think he was being truthful. He had no smile and the way he said it was "matter of fact". Maybe he is actually admitting that he didn't deserve it with honesty. If he is, that is a first, a politician being honest.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You all do know it wasn't his choice to win the Nobel Peace Prize right?

It's like you are blaming him for something he had no control over.

Why don't you people stick to blaming him for things that he actually has done instead of harping on something that neither he or you have any control over.

This republican anti Obama campaign worked wonders, they have you all programmed like little robots. Saying everything they want you to say, thinking everything they want you to think.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

I don't think I have ever seen a president that makes more jokes about serious situations than Obama.... It is kinda emberrassing

Wouldn't it be more embarrassing if he acted like he did deserve it?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Not nearly everyone that dislikes nobama is a republican you know... I am quite surprised you made a response without using the term teabagger though, you seem to be making some progress

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes bush was a prick too, thank god that prick is irrelevant now though isn't he? We still gotta worry about the current prick zombifying the nation again and winning another election. Or fixing the voting machines.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by PoopDawg

If only there was an award for "Worst Username Ever."

You've already won it.

I agree, lol. I would say mean things but that would put me in a category with people like you.
A word of advice, it doesn't make you cool when you insult someone.
I would choose poopdawg over " the sword" anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes bush was a prick too, thank god that prick is irrelevant now though isn't he?

Not when I was replying to the below quote *Context* \/\/\/

I don't think I have ever seen a president that makes more jokes about serious situations than Obama....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ok point taken lol. I thought you were one of those guys that are always trying to deflect nobama criticizm by bringing up bush. My mistake

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No worries, this thread is another example of pointless polarizing opinion. As if there are any politicians that wouldn't crack under serious scrutiny...

It's not about the people anymore, it's about the entire system. Politicians are corrupted just by preforming their tasks.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

A Hypocrate Indeed.............

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You all do know it wasn't his choice to win the Nobel Peace Prize right?

It's like you are blaming him for something he had no control over.

You know he could have refused it right??
A polite speech saying "I don't think I deserve it,please give it to someone that does.."

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

A polite speech saying "I don't think I deserve it,please give it to someone that does.."

You know slapping people in the face when they offer you a gift is actually considered rude by polite society.

If he had refused it, it would have been like spitting in the face of the international community.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by backinblack

You know slapping people in the face when they offer you a gift is actually considered rude by polite society.
If he had refused it, it would have been like spitting in the face of the international community.

Some may have considered it being honest..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join