It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaGuardia Incident, You be the Judge.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I recently rediscovered this story and I thought it was worth another look. After researching 9/11 for a long time Ive pretty much made mind up as to what I think really happened.

This story is a prime example of the many stories that were either changed, covered up, or basically not given the attention it deserved.

What I find interesting about this story is the fact that the first test done of the substance tested positive for anthrax. Then somehow that got changed. Then 10 people who handled the substance got ill or suffered some physical side effects.

Then there's the fact that the Israeli woman was let go and not charged with anything. Was the woman a undercover mossad agent going somewhere to carry out an anthrax attack but got caught before she got the chance? She was let go. Just like the 200+ Israeli spies that were caught before 9/11 spying in NYC and none of them were ever charged. Why? Certainly there are many questions here left unanswered.

I know this is an old story but Ive been doing a lot of thinking lately about 9/11.... and what really happened.
Do you guys have an opinion on this?

<< 1   >>

join