It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's true reason for attacking Libya becomes clear with new central bank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

a flag and a star from me for breaking this first

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The US didn't initiate the libya action. The French pushed first and hardest for it and were the first on the scene. Hmmm, The recently arrested, head of the IMF is a Frenchman and was the leading candidate for their presidency...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
The US didn't initiate the libya action. The French pushed first and hardest for it and were the first on the scene. Hmmm, The recently arrested, head of the IMF is a Frenchman and was the leading candidate for their presidency...

i'm pretty that sure all that was for show. America didn't hesitate once it started leaving me to believe that was ALL PR.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

People tend to forget that the worlds central banks and oil companies do not originate nor do most of the globalists leaders reside in the US. I don't know what it takes to get that through peoples heads. Yes the US is their Front and fall guy. However the major players are not located in the US. The entire thing is a shell game while the world is blaming the US for all their troubles they are not looking and locating the actual source.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You probably eat the obvious propaganda that literally EVERYTHING is controlled by America. You must think the rest of the worlds nations are really pathetic if you believe that.

The number of European, Asian and Middle Eastern failures of policy that have been pawned off on America is insane. World politicians are getting free passes from their completely gullible constiuants. What you think you see in the US is actually a subconcious aknowledgement of your own systems.

The idea that everyone else is honest and above board and the Americans are ruining it all is laughable.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Even if there were 100 1000 or 10.000 secret agents, they wouldnt have gotten the Lybians all riled up if Ghadaffi treated the Lybians well.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As noted elsewhere

The Libyans have had a Central bank since 1956

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join