It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's true reason for attacking Libya becomes clear with new central bank

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

America's true reason for attacking Libya becomes clear with new central bank

Libya has been one of the last nations in the world that had its own state run banking system, and control over its own money supply. By having this system in place, they could demand oil purchases from their oil fields to be made in Lybyan Dinar, and not the US Dollar. It also means that Libya has ensured themselves a stable economy, with little inflation and currency devaluing as most of the industrialized world has under private central banks.

www.examiner.com...

Wow That Was Fast! Libyan Rebels Have Already Established A New Central Bank Of Libya

Since the old Central Bank of Libya was state owned, it was essentially under the control of Moammar Gadhafi. But now that Libya is going to be "free", the new Central Bank of Libya will be run by Libyans and solely for the benefit of Libyans, right? Of course it is probably safe to assume that will be the case with the new national oil company as well, isn't it? Over the past couple of years, Moammar Gadhafi had threatened to nationalize the oil industry in Libya and kick western oil companies out of the country, but now that Libya will be "free" the people of Libya will be able to work hand in hand with "big oil" and this will create a better Libya for everyone.

Taking information from:
uruknet.info...

This is reported as of March 29th-30th.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ahh yes, central bank. State owned bank. And the ability to trade oil without using the US dollar.
Which was the exact same case in Iraq...

Hmm

Connection? You decide. I did a search, seems to be big news yet unreported?
Oh well, hope its credible.

EDIT:
Also i wanted to add i'm not saying this is the truth, this is what is being reported. I don't see and "Bank" buildings being built so idk. I like visual.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
its been widely reported,
iran also threatened and i think even started their own oil trading bourse
in not dollars

the chinese are buying their oil from russia in not dollars too

al cia duh rebels start own central bank and oil trading co..
you can't make this stuff up...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Very interesting, I figured something like this would turn up. Everything big on the world stage usually has something to do with international finance and those who dont play along are dealt with, harshly

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deutschbag
Very interesting, I figured something like this would turn up. Everything big on the world stage usually has something to do with international finance and those who dont play along are dealt with, harshly

Its funny how they will paint it.
I can't wait to get into the PR business, really ..

"We invade to protect the country."
*Bomb the state owned bank*
*Build new International bank*
"All better"

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
you forgot the
that'll be
Not Dollars 9,000,000,000.oo in gold please
for fixin ya up
we'll take it in oil

PS
Im supised that there is no Opium

edit on 31-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
But didn't we do this to help the people?.....

"Sarcasm"

Sorry, but this whole thing stinks.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Well... this "bot or sheeply shill" found an interesting vid called Gaddafi 101. He has some pretty interesting things to say about "America" Obamas presidency and former President Kennedy.
Might wanna have a look. /shrug, bunk or debunk it is objective and it is about Lybia.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's a very interesting theory since the globalist want the wolrrd ran on petro dollars. Could The IMF and world banks interest be at play in this as well since NATO and the U.N. got invloved.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What Libya supposed to be a Europe war instead of America's? It's mostly Europe war with our US military backing.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
What Libya supposed to be a Europe war instead of America's? It's mostly Europe war with our US military backing.

Then why is the CIA there and not MI5?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
so what we did to saddam we're trying to do to gaddafi. classy america

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

they most certainly are as well as mossad and CSIS, you can bet on it! lots of nations have a lot at stake.
also they need to lay targets for air strikes and determine who is in power opposition wise to report back to central

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I try telling people to open their eyes. They say Nato is saving the rebels. setting them free. I say nope Muburak was told to move along and during all that. The rebels were armed on the border of Egypt and sent into Libya under the guise of a Libya revolution. Are they actually rebels or trained Arab soldiers on a mission. Gaddafi is paid off to now complete what was planned over 40 years ago. Note in the early days Gaddafi was stating it's al-quida, isnt that the same made up terror network, people say is used to create war and fear. And that its actually non existant. Muburak was 30 years in the know. it's all a plan. They are paid to make this work. US defense minister Gates had plans for Libya well in advance. next, Soon will be all out chaos. The middle east is going to fall to the TPTB. Iran is using religion by saying the Madhi will descend on Earth when their is absolute chaos. we are infidels figure it out. The US has almost completed its road map to peace in the middle east.

Obama is a lap dog for the powers that be. all of it is power money and control.

The region must be boiling just right for there plan to complete. Money will crash. Armies will structure. total control.

I like the kid that asks his daddy "why is there no Arabs in the star wars movie"

The powers that be have been getting what they want. We continue to sit back and not care. So the inevitable is imminent

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
there are 4 more countries that dont have a central BANK Iran is one of them !!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
there are 4 more countries that dont have a central BANK Iran is one of them !!!!!!!!

Now its interesting that we fear Iran so much...
Hmmm connection ?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This was obvious from the start.. we kept saying it but the sheep(hate using the word but it's appropriate) on ATS thought it was callous:

"How dare you?! This is a REAL revolution, these people are fighting for their freedom!"

Yeah... see where that gets 'em. Fools! Same mf'ers that voted for Obama.. gullible children..

Sorry.. I'm disgusted with humanity right now, I have nothing more to say. Hate being a pessimist but this was written all over these Middle Eastern revolutions.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
This was obvious from the start.. we kept saying it but the sheep(hate using the word but it's appropriate) on ATS thought it was callous:

"How dare you?! This is a REAL revolution, these people are fighting for their freedom!"

Yeah... see where that gets 'em. Fools! Same mf'ers that voted for Obama.. gullible children..

Sorry.. I'm disgusted with humanity right now, I have nothing more to say. Hate being a pessimist but this was written all over these Middle Eastern revolutions.

You know you're frustrated when you use the word sheep so often that it's actually annoying..
I know exactally what you mean.

Although i didn't really look into Libya, i didn't have an opinion on it. Other than.. hmm another war, probably oil.
I was close lol. Humanity sucks. We work tribally. Can't function as a species.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The French are leading the way for the NWO to find new ground to take control. The French bribed the US with a fighter jet deal the French had locked up in Brazil the same day France dropped the first bomb on Lybia. The goal I beleive is to attack the African Union by placing shills in the governments that control it and knock out central banks that are not EU/US friendly after doing so the global elite will begin there process of milking Africa dry of there resources. But they will offer them a bubble or two of credit. The French even tried to pass a bill in the EU giving tax breaks to the rich and destroying any benifits for the poor. Does that sound familiar? www.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't forget a guy was flown out of Washington State University to run the economy for the Rebels in Lybia. He set up a deal to sell oil from captured cities to Qatar that is already taking place.
edit on 3-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join