It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NonConformist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Shameless self promotion here! I thought I would post some of the music I make for the ATS community, really its not promotion as its completely free and you can share/distribute it as you wish!

I'm not making money here just adding some of my musical flavor to the ATS community for your enjoyment!

The Genre is an offshoot of Down-Tempo, Chillout, and a kind of Industrial Hip Hop with electronic/pop overtones

Not sure if the links will work let me know if they don't and I'll upload them elsewhere, I'm linking these from another site to save time.

The links are to a streaming playing from www.sectionz.com where I share a lot of my music.

Uprising

Timeless

Forget it all

Sublife

Sway My Way

I hope you enjoy and please if you like feel free to comment! If you are a music enthusiast/musician feel free to critique! Even if you don't like feel free to comment (I have thick skin!)

~sly~

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very nice work! I listened to them all in order. so they might all be mixed into one song lol.. but I loved the instrumental always love the guitar and fast pace..

the mood the changes the level of feeling all nice and even I could listen all day bro keep on it..

I am trying to get a Program and start making musi c this way myself...

if i could make a request, I think your style would be good with the fast paced hand drums I dont hear much of that in Dubbed music and have been looking for it. my Fav example are the drums in Bahl fwd.

S&F thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Really digging the Forget it all track. Some very interesting stuff you have there my friend. Keep it up!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I would recommend downloading a trial of Fruity Loops. It's quiet a neat DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) to use for beginners.
edit on 1-4-2011 by prolific because: .

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Thanks a ton for the reply! I love getting feedback on my tunes so much appreciated and Im glad you liked it

I will definitely keep posting updates I have well over 200 unfinished songs that need mastering still...

Ive been doing this since I was about 15 so I have accumulated a ton of stuff.

I really liked the you tube link you gave there the drum beats were definitely something I liked as well as the baseline and style!! Definitely my kinda tune!

As the poster above said FL Studio is an awesome program to start producing some music. Its what I primarily use these days, that and Pro Tools and Cool Edit Pro.

Thanks again for the input!

~sly~

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

Thanks for the feedback it is always appreciated!

I have several more tunes that are much like "Forget it all" that I will post here when I finish uploading them!

~sly~

new topics

top topics

join