It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Concentration Camps, Locations and List of Executive Orders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD
reply to post by MarkofCain

I love how someone always comes in and show's nothing and says..."not true". If you wanna believe that you best be on your best behavior or you'll find out first hand when those very real orders get signed. If you look around youtube people have taken some very real videos of many of these places and some have been kicked off the property by very real guards already working them. Many have guard towers, large fenced in areas with the barbed wire facing inwards (why inwards do ya think?), plenty of cameras, and a whole lot of them are in remote locations or by rail yards. I won't be spending a lot of time trying to convince you it's real I know they are along with many others. Either your blind, you work as a gov. shill, or you don't care...

ETA: where has this been proven false or not true. Just because it's not breaking news doesn't mean it gets shut down we deal with old news here too especially when there's still people like ya'll trying to convince people it's not true. I do say you should add sources though that is a quick way to get the thread closed.
edit on 31-3-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

ETA: looks to be sourced to me actually I think you guys must work for the gov. it's almost obvious...either that or you have bought into their lies hook line and sinker!
edit on 31-3-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

Ohh its true I am a believer it's just a waste of peoples time to post things multiple times. I never said the camps dont exist but we should all be able to dig this information up easily. We need new information and current info not last years left overs....If we fill this site with the same topic over and over there will never be new news to enjoy....Yea I used to work for the gov but not lately. I am just sick of reading the same thing over and over .....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If you type FEMA camp into youtube you will find hundreds of videos from hundreds of these camps. I actually saw one site list some 800 of them. Now I can't be sure if there are that many but I sure have seen a whole lot of different videos in a lot of different states. Some of them do have guards on duty and turned around a local media crew at one of them. Some of them are in the middle of the desert in the SW and a bunch can be found at the heart of state parks around the US. A lot are by railroad tracks and have guard towers by large fenced in areas while some are in warehouse districts. I think I saw one at an old train station...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Interesting, never knew there was one in Buffalo. Gonna have to see where that one is.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I can see this in the foreseeable future,
an armed robotic tank

www.baesystems.com...

I'm thinking about starting a thread on all these military contractors and all thethings they
are coming up with.
I looked through this list from BAE Systems, and it scared the crap out of me!

www.baesystems.com...

This were the are located

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e7fdd20efa4.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 31-3-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I can see this in the foreseeable future,
an armed robotic tank

www.baesystems.com...

I'm thinking about starting a thread on all these military contractors and all thethings they
are coming up with.
I looked through this list from BAE Systems, and it scared the crap out of me!

www.baesystems.com...

Yea its really scary to kmow they make tanks and ohhhh the bullets are even scarier .....Must be a conspiracy right ?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Thank you,so what do you have to contribute?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What do you mean ? I am here I am reading Thats a contribution of its own .......How bout you? cat got your tongue ha ha.... we are all a important part of this website authors readers contributors and of course you
edit on 31-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012

What do you mean ? I am here I am reading Thats a contribution of its own .......How bout you what do you bring to the discussion ????Except a bad attitude I mean

Really,dude,a bad atitude? I just read all your posts and you do nothing but criticize and ask for proof
without offering some sort of debate or contribution.
You are angry about something.
If you don't like it with out offering some sort of proof to the contrary,just keep reading and don't post.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As I posted earlier, there is no FEMA prison camp at Marseilles,Illinois. I worked there and trained there over the course of ten years. It is slightly more than 10 minutes from my house. My best friend is in charge of the security there. The only windows that have "bars" on them are in the armory where the weapons are stored. It's simply a National Guard training site for all of Illinois. Ten's of thousands of citizen soldiers have trained there in the last several years. Anyone who may happen to be in the area, feel free to send me a private message and I will be more than happy to get you taken on a tour of this site. You can go anywhere you want and we'll even give you a ride in a Hummer. You can't fire machine guns, so don't even ask! Other than that, you may go anywhere you like except inside the weapons room at the Armory

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Kdog you need a hug .....I am sorry if I hurt your feelings I believe everything said here and dont dispute it ....we could be friends ok no need for ill will and anger ....again I am sorry I hurt your feelings and I am very interested in this thread and the contents ....Take er easy man ....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Kdog you need a hug .....I am sorry if I hurt your feelings I believe everything said here and dont dispute it ....we could be friends ok no need for ill will and anger ....again I am sorry I hurt your feelings and I am very interested in this thread and the contents ....Take er easy man ....

It's ok,I will see if this FEMA camp stuff pans out tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
in Sacramento no at either base as of today... i am on those closed bases at least once a week for work no sign of anything and they are far to commercial for anything not to be seen but civilian pilots

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Once again another FEMA driven article that does not get into enough detail but picks and chooses fright phrases from executive orders that are not what they appear...I'm not going through them all but lets start with 10990 which was created during the John F Kennedy presidency and I believe the intent to take over all modes of transporation was in response to safety

"WHEREAS the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, as amended and as modified by Reorganization Plan No. 19 of 1950 (hereinafter referred to as the Act), directs the heads of Government departments and agencies to develop, support, and foster organized safety promotion, and to keep such records of injuries and accidents to persons covered by the Act, and to make

Read more at the American Presidency Project: John F. Kennedy: Executive Order 10990 www.presidency.ucsb.edu..." but if I'm off let me apologize...I'm not necessarily blaming the OP for this post but not everything we read is accurate..if by chance it was recently amended please follow up with that link along with the instert..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No FEMA camps in Michigan I've checked them all. Camp Grayling is there and they do have a POW training area but It doesn't scare me. If you put 500 people in the pen it would be full but it's just for training. I could check the Bay City site again this weekend but it's probably still full of juvinile crackheads and such

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
maps.google.com...,+Stanislaus,+California&gl=us&t=h&ll=37.714652,-120.919 508&spn=0.003692,0.00824&z=17
the funny thing is...the government signs on the outside...supposedly Dayton Superior... with lots of razor wire fences everywhere .
edit on 1-4-2011 by gloomyblue707 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2011 by gloomyblue707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So what if it has been posted or plagerized before, the information may be valuable to a newbie or someone who is looking for just such a map. Any links to camps in other countries?
S&F for ya

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

If you worked there and are connected doesn't that make you one of them?
Therefore why would you say anything bad about the place as it would not put you in a good light should things go down and you would no longer be protected but seen as a snitch?
Can you take pics of the place and post them to convince us of what you say?
It's easy to say it isn't if none of us can't see it.
I can say there is one here in Vegas and how would you know otherwise never seeing pics of the facility but i would not do so if i couldn't put forth the proof.
BTW Jessie Ventura went to these facilities and flat out busted them on national television but i guess unless you are actually in one then it is debunked and subject closed.
He also found thousands of coffins and when he went back they were loaded up and moved and i don't believe it's something new that the gov't moves facilities and changes locations.
You never heard of facilities being abandoned and new ones cropping up?
No disrespect intended whatsoever but you are already indoctrinated to respect and believe your gov't before your brother.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Freedom12 you are right on!
I reside in Southern Illinois and I know that there is not a FEMA camp in or around Scott AFB. I live about 40-45 minutes away from Scott AFB and have seen it quit a few times. Compared to other Air Force Bases I have been to it is miniscule. I have also never seen or even heard of a detention area in being in the remote area of Scott AFB from anyone who actually lives in the area. I also laugh at how they put prisons like Marion on the list of areas with FEMA camps. Wow a prison expands so it must be for a FEMA camp or maybe its just that the prisons are over populated already so they must add on to them. My mother used to work at Graham Correctional Center and she used to tell me about how they would always be moving inmates around from facility to facility because there was not enough room. If people need some more proof that these sites in Illinois are not FEMA camps I can probley rustle up some more evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Ohh its true I am a believer it's just a waste of peoples time to post things multiple times.

Not so. That's how they rely on news being swept away in the MSM. A local story breaks and has wonderful implications for Humanity...and then they just don't bring it up again and people forget.

On the things that matter here, if a topic comes up every 6 months or so I say it's a good thing. And FEMA camps are VERY important to the whole picture of what's really going on.

You go, OP!

I never said the camps dont exist but we should all be able to dig this information up easily.

No. For those who are new, it is important that we have a presentation about the state of affairs in areas where it matters, and if someone is presenting the issue from a sensible point of view, we should applaud them for their thoughts added to our database of things that are said about the subject.

If awareness is to be raised about the important issues, every voice about the issue should be welcome as time progresses. Even if it's just the voice of One Perspective. This is an issue that all thoughts of others We must consider deeply and not cast off ALL evidence because we find some one or two that - well, they either could be justly true, but... They also could be misdirective pieces to HIDE the open as in there - but suppressed on an informational flow ... There I go. Thinking too much. It's just some of what I looked at looked grim to me.

We need to look at these things. What's One more view?

A fresh look. To inspire others to take a good look?

Righty Oh. I'm in.

We need new information and current info not last years left overs....

Um... Pardon me??? Did I ...

Nevermind, I love you dearly. No, we NEED reminders of what's going to be important. They really do have a lot of facility to house us in a VERY controlled way. Die or join what's left. That will be the choice.

I really hope we find a better solution and I believe I might have one. Ask if you care. [smile]

If we fill this site with the same topic over and over there will never be new news to enjoy....

Most news is rubbish. If a topic is important, every few months to a year mention is not a bad thing at all.

Yea I used to work for the gov but not lately. I am just sick of reading the same thing over and over .....

Did ye really then? Awesome. My advice is that when you read a title you think is just a rehash you move on - or checking it and finding nothing new, move on. Unless you have something new to add, that is, of course. [smile]

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Been looking at this guy for awhile in Australia. He posts some good arguments and footage. One of these vids is on ATS somewhere. Looked but couldn't find it. The other 2 have such low view rates on youtube that I thought they were worth a look.

What would be the reason for these camps in Australia? Not a military powerhouse by far and way in the middle of nowhere.

One thought I had is of an influx of illegal immigrants to be expected.

Secret Detention Camps being built in Australia pt 1

Secret Detention Camps being built in Australia pt 2

This is interesting. A visit with a member of Parliament....And the member has no explanation. I think this may be on site somewhere but as I mentioned, I can't find it.

Australian Secret Detention Camp with Member of Parliament

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join