It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bottled water

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If you live in a municipality and you may still be paying for water by the gallon so they make you pay some how
unless you have a hand pump in a mountain well or a deep well ur paying somehow electricity for the pump or something unless ur on a soar powered well pump.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthArchaeologist

Estrogen in the water isn't really surprising - like someone else mentioned, most bottled waters just come from municipal supplies with less strict regulation as well, and most municipal supplies are entirely polluted with all sorts of hormones and drug cocktails.

It used to be (may still be, not sure) recommended to dispose of your old drugs by flushing them down the toilet, and some drugs also aren't full metabolized by the body - local water treatment plants usually don't have anything close to the cleaning & filtration required to actually remove all this from the water, so we're more or less always dosing ourselves with a variety of things.

Been awhile since I looked into it, but it appears this is likely related to decrease in sperm counts/viability over the last few decades, as well as an increase in the number of births with sexual deformities (read: boys with girl parts, girls with boy parts, or a combination thereof).

If you're going to drink bottled water, best to look for spring water or the like of good quality. Then you only have to worry about what's in the ground water. Otherwise I'm very impressed with what I've heard about the filtration systems from British Berkefeld ('Berkey'). Apparently they'll clean pretty much everything out of your tap water, and have some filters that will even remove fluoride - pretty much nothing else removes fluoride, that I'm aware of. No electricity required.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

They should be paying people to drink soda, it certainly shouldn't have a higher value than water

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thank you for this information... I will look into it with more details..

<< 1  2   >>

join