It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested after breaking into Fukushima Daini plant premises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
english.kyodonews.jp...

An unemployed man from Tokyo was arrested Friday after allegedly intruding by car into the Fukushima Daini nuclear power plant premises, near the radiation-leaking Fukushima Daiichi plant in Fukushima Prefecture, police said.

Hikaru Watanabe, 25, from Shinjuku Ward, allegedly broke through the western gate of the Daini plant around 1:10 p.m. Thursday, before driving inside its premises for about 10 minutes, the plants' operator Tokyo Electric Power Co. said, adding that no one was injured in the incident

edit on 31-3-2011 by Bronco51082 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This guy should have been dead right? Your telling me the cops are going to risk thier own lives to run after this guy in high amounts of radiation? This guy would have died from severe radiation poisoning within 20 minutes. Something is not right, and I think this lone ranger just verifyed it for us. Maybe the radiation levels are not as bad as they are saying they are. I have no clue.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bronco51082
Any thoughts on why this man would do this?

To see if he could get superpowers from the nuclear waste/radiation?
edit on 31-3-2011 by Mathoryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bronco51082

english.kyodonews.jp...

TOKYO - A man driving what appeared to be a right-wing propaganda loudspeaker truck on Thursday crashed his vehicle through the gates of a Japanese nuclear plant and was arrested by police, officials said.

The man first drove to Japan's disaster-struck Fukushima Daiichi (No. 1) plant, was turned back, and then rammed the vehicle through the gates of its sister plant, Fukushima Daini (No. 2), in the early afternoon.

The driver fled after spending about 10 minutes inside the Daini plant, said a spokesman for the agency, Yuichi Sato

This may be posted already but I could not find it if it was. Any thoughts on why this man would do this?

First off, your link says nothing about a "loudspeaker truck" or propaganda. It says "after allegedly intruding by car into the Fukushima" ....a car, not a truck. Maybe you are reading another source for what you posted, as your source says nothing of some of things I have pointed out.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If he was blasting political "propaganda" then I assume it was to send a message. What that message is? No idea.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

lol my bad not sure how that happend

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bronco51082

So did you read about the proganda "truck" on another link? Not saying it didn't happen, but if you have another link/source it would make some sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

This guy should have been dead right? Your telling me the cops are going to risk thier own lives to run after this guy in high amounts of radiation? This guy would have died from severe radiation poisoning within 20 minutes. Something is not right, and I think this lone ranger just verifyed it for us. Maybe the radiation levels are not as bad as they are saying they are. I have no clue.

Good observation. Too bad the guy did not have a geiger counter on him

On a more serious note I heard from someone in Tokyo that they are housing people in some of the nuclear site buildings (It is winter and COLD)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Here is the other link I saw

news.asiaone.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Cool.....I figured you had your sources mixed up. Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Fukushima Daini nuclear power plant , not Daichi cripled plant
edit on 31-3-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Are you guys reading the article?
edit on 31-3-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join