It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Accuses DHS of Witness Tampering and Attempted Theft of Congressional Committee Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

A key congressional committee on oversight is accusing the Department of Homeland Security of non-cooperation, witness tampering and even attempted theft of committee documents. The 152-page report comes on the eve of hearings on transparency about DHS by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. The accusations were met with a swift condemnation from a DHS spokesman, who accused Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., of reaching conclusions before the hearing got under way.‬ SOURCE

What do you expect from an agency that has shown time and again that they will do anything they want, regardless of its constitutionality?

IMO, DHS has crossed the line too many times. It should be disbanded, and its leadership imprisoned - starting with Aunt Janet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sounds Like they are all skunks and weasels. What do you expect they work for the government.

S&F

PS love the hat

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by OldCorp

Sounds Like they are all skunks and weasels. What do you expect they work for the government.

S&F

PS love the hat

OOH RAH!

Polls say that only 17% of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing. If we can't take it upon ourselves to vote those numbskulls out of office, how are we to be rid of appointed officials? Personally, I can totally envision another use for FEMA camps.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's nice to finally see some of our elected officials appearing to have the interests of the people forefront.

What we need to do is let these officials know that we fully support their efforts when they make the right choices, and we should not let our political biases get in the way.

Every person on ATS should be calling this Cali. Repub and voicing support.
I will be calling in the A.M. thanking him, even though I'm a couple thousand miles out of his district.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm sure DHS will try and accuse the committee of having "links to Al Queda."

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

LOL - how beautiful would it be to convict then incarcerate so many of our political and departmental criminals...into their very own camps.

top topics

join