It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa...Anyone seen this Fallout Model?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Can anyone give me advise? Where is it safer.... lowground of highground... i have some good friends in portugal living in highlands... should i go there? ... I cannot stay here... my family just doenst believe it, unless is shows on television they dont believe it !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
Seems to be the worst case scenario if they can't stop the meltdown.

Why not just drop a 1,000lb bomb on the place. Sure it will be initially devastating, but it would stop the meltdown.

Really? Blowing it up would heal the process? Are you serious? That would just kill all of us much faster as it got pushed across the world by shockwaves and even up high into the atmosphere. Take a pillow and dump the dust from your vacuum cleaner on it.......now slap it with your hand. Dust=radiation, hand=bomb. Guess what happens. You sneeze radiation.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
reply to post by artistpoet

Actually, I think it's apathy they count on more than dumbness. Though the two do seem to go hand in hand.

True its like - Oh if I keep quiet and dont make a fuss maybe the big bad bully wont hit me too hard -

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Giovannetti44
No worries guys Ann Coulter said it's good for us! We should all go out and bask in it!!

I just went outside and put all of my re-chargeable batteries on the porch, I'll pick them up in the morning with 100% charge on them.

Heck we need to find some uses for this stuff, since we have no choice in the matter.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Don't worry. The government is busy adjusting numbers and figures to make it at a safe level. Radiation is good for you. Drink the water, drink the milk... keep watching dancing with the stars. It will all be OK!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Your hand isn't undergoing a nuclear reaction?

I believe that all the nuclear fuel at Fukushima would just become supplemental fuel for the immediate nuclear reaction of a bomb and be consumed during the explosion. That seems to be the going idea I've seen passed around - not my area of expertise, granted.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
tptb had high hopes with their gulf oil disaster, but now they have something new and more hopeful... Fukushima.

They downplayed the oil in the ocean. They downplayed the birds dropping out of the sky. Really, what is next? Will they soon tell us all that these radiation things just happen and we are all protected by some magical force? This is radiation and it's going to touch us all. Putting that map aside, which looks scary, just think about how much radiation we are getting now as we breathe and how much more is coming. Then think about how they will continue downplaying this. I urge people to look at Pine Ridge reservation and Rosebud where they have mined uranium and it has caused people to die, give birth to malformed children, women getting cancer... look at the Navajo and their uranium contamination.

Please don't try to tell me that the Govt is not lying about any of this. There has already been poisoning taking place to wipe out the Native Americans and they are still trying to push these people off their lands so they can keep mining it.

Do you think this govt is going to be honest with you?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
ok.. so .. since this looks like a french site, can anyone interpret the website?? If so, great post it up please.

2nd~so far, I don't see any change in the map on the Radionnetwork site US Radiation Map

Is this just a model or is it REAL data ????

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Thanks for your insight...some people need to remember to take all things into consideration before jumping to conclusions. Yes, this whole...incident is NOT good, but it's still NOT as bad as most say it is. (And it's worse than others say it is, too.) Does that make sense? I hope it does.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I am in shock - I hope this thing
is wrong, very wrong! I am going
to try to find another model for
comparison. I know I saw another
one but can't remember the name
of the link.

Yea, try to find a US Gov. model...
Lets stop fooling ourselfs. It is what it is
and if we dont interfere in one way or the other and turn things around, its just a question of time until we, our kids and our grandchildren are no more. Everything else is just a foolish game with figures to calm our souls...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
OK. I've gone through three pages of posts and don't see it yet, but get a grip. Really. You're not going to die. You're not going to get sick. Your food will not be contaminated. Eat a couple of bananas and you'll get a lot more radiation than you see on the majority of this map. Fly across country from LA to New York and get a year's worth of radiation in just five hours. The majority of what is shown here is "radiation" that is 100 million times less than that considerd to be a meaningful dose. 100,000,000,000.

The radiation levels you see right here are no different than they were before the tsunami. They are well within historical ranges. Think about it. If radiation could kill you so readily our parents would all have been dead from WW II and the atomic testing in the fifties in places as close as Nevada.

Statistically speaking your risk of harm from the Japanese reactors is as close to normal as you can get. C'mon folks. Deny ignorance. This is needless panic.
edit on 4/1/2011 by schuyler because: spelling, as usual

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
Don't worry. The government is busy adjusting numbers and figures to make it at a safe level. Radiation is good for you. Drink the water, drink the milk... keep watching dancing with the stars. It will all be OK!

Indeed. I recently saw this and it disturbed me greatly... although it isn't a shocker. This is, of course, the very same EPA that claimed the air around Ground Zero was safe to breathe.

Group warns EPA ready to increase radioactive release guidelines

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You dont have to know if this model is correct or not - For any fool can see that the fallout will and is circling the globe and radiation levels are variable and adding to an already poisened world - Time to stop thinking of me and start thinking us - Why are they still insistant on using Nucluer Power. Lets face facts when the native americans lived upon the land they could drink from rivers - why because they respected Mother Earth - yet we dig into her bowels for more more more of what is no good for us - Uranium and Plutonium are kept safe from harming us when left alone within the Earth. Do we even understand what the purpose of Mother Earth is or are we so tied up with the glittering illusion of our own making. Dont you think it's time to put away our stupid ways. Until we do so we are the greedy monkey who pushed its paw into a squirrels tree hole and grabbed a handful of the food it had stored there - unable then with a pawful of what was not its as its paw was now bigger than the hole and too greedy to realise that if it just let go of its greed it could be free. Or wll we be that stupid monkey unable to empty its expanded paw. Coal Oil Gases Plutonuim Uranium are part of the living earth - Not for us they cause us misery and harm - Mother Earth is not a Walmart store - Look at the mess we have created for ourselves and our children - they deserve better than this.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have already seen websites, trying to tell us, the people, radiation is actually good for us. The scientists had it all wrong over the years. Now they took a second look and they found, radiation actually prevents cancer. I say, when the lying hits that kind of level, we are in deep #. The dust is circeling the earth, no doubt about that, and the show isnt over yet. They are still struggeling with that monster over in Japan. What I see is this: There are people among us who knew all along how damn dangerous it is to built electric plants based on nuclear power, but they did not care, because the saw big money in it and every truthfull voice with some credibillity got either silenced or payed of. We should shut all them monsters down and lock those who got rich on 'em for the last sixty years into prison for endangering and harming the whole of humanity. Thats my humble opinion....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If this amount of radiation around the world was true I would say that...
the people in Japan would be all very seriously sick... near death or already dead ....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

I know how to make Radaways in my bath tub

seond line

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This cannot be April fool ... this is real

www.freeyoutubetomp3converter.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am no expert on nuclear power or radiation, but as far as I understand it, there are various Element with different weight being thrown into our environment and they all emit particals, some very powerfull, the others less powerfull, but they all harm our biological system. What I also understand is, that we can not believe scientists anymore because we cant see which ones to trust and which ones not to trust. So I leave all the mumbo jumbo I hear about Fukushima aside and gather what I learned about the subject more or less by accident during the last fifty years. And what I have learned is, it aint healthy. Radiation can effect different people in different ways, depending on your constitution. What kills one person within a week, can let the other one live but give him crippled ofspring. What I know is, it aint good for us and we should not have to endure it!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have noticed a couple of things with the "Main stream media"
First one made me laugh out loud and no joke.....
CNN on the net about 10 days ago their headline was " A Set back In Japan"
Now I ask you this how can you have a "set back" when your still going downhill?
Second one is the common saying in all and every news report "Low levels of radiation detected"
I don't care if they are one 0000000001 off of normal, if you have 4 reactors going wild then any and I mean ANY radiation is not good.
Read any news story right now and I can almost guarantee you it will start with the word LOW.
True American great thread and S&F.
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 1-4-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well you wanted someone to tell you its wrong so I will its way worst then that . When they made that map 2 weeks ago they thought it was only 1 % of one reactor but now we know it's much worst. Three reactors in partial melt down so you can count on the fact that it much higher levels then what we see on that chart. The best part is they don't even have a plan . They don't even have enough cement in Japan to cover it. Beware and Prepare .. Don't be scared be prepared. www.fairewinds.com... check this out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join