It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa...Anyone seen this Fallout Model?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yea it's scary on the first look but let me tell you one thing. Being prepared will be the key concerning this. Believe it or not sh*t will hit the fan one day and the one practicing '' normalcy bias '' are the one which will be the most affected being caught totally by surprise.

I'm not saying doomsday is here, as another ATSer I'm always optimistic but we have to start accepting something is definitely going on. It's better to be prevent than to heal IMO.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

oh okay, thanks for explaining that

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

I think you may be referring to my post that said that there is no safe level for PLUTONIUM.

Which has a half-life of ~24000 years. Not such a short time.

It CAN lodge in bone or lung tissue and DOES continue emitting radiation for it's entire half-life.

And while occasionally I may do idiotic things, an idiot it does not make.
edit on 1-4-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Typo

edit on 1-4-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: More typos-idiotic indeed in such a short post.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4nny
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

Is there a play button for you on the bottom left of the black screen?
I missed it at first myself

As a side note, we just got a TON of rain off the Gulf today here in Florida..
edit on 31-3-2011 by D4nny because: Didn't catch the dates on the top of the screen as the movie played the 1st time through...

The black screen wasn't there before but it is now. Thank you!

Scary model.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Lol good thing I read French.

It's a model of ejection of radiation on becquerels (1 nucleus decay/SECOND) from Cesium 137

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Maybe some of the people should know this.

Before the whole japan thing, the world's governments have exploded over 3000 nuclear devices throughout the past 70-80 years and we have been bathing in it every single day.

I would not be shocked if the radiation we were already being exposed to was worse than what japan released...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
When you put down to Earth's ground things that only naturally belong to Stars you're playing extremely hard game. We've been trying to ride one of the basic forces of the Universe.

Wouldnt surprise me we were doomed by now!
But I dont think so. Not yet.
edit on 1-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
well I am skeptical of this rendering.
First of all, they show very lil threat to
the southern hemisphere. So how is
it global if the southern hemisphere
is not affected? Oh, I get it ....
the equator is supposed to repel
radiation. silly me.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

All part of the globalization vision of TPTB? What happens to one must be felt by all, and so restrict everyone kinda pattern? A kind of fear implementation?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical
There is also no way to detect polonium using conventional radiation detectors.

They will talk about radiation levels, which is not as much a concern as the secondary byproducts are.

Just one 'seed' of polonium particle in the human lung can spawn a cancer months or likely years down the road.

edit on 1-4-2011 by star in a jar because: running from grammar nazis

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
All I see is rocks, no play button? Can I not see it on an iPad?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
First of all, they show very lil threat to
the southern hemisphere. So how is
it global if the southern hemisphere
is not affected?

From what I understand, the southern hemisphere and northern have separate jet streams going in opposite direction, and the equator is sort of a buffering zone.
Eventually, the radiation could drift south but it will take longer.

Not very scientific I know, but I am sure it could be googled.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

What?
Second line

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Then we should all go die in piles on top of their air exchangers... That'll teach them something for next time!

Hey, the bible DOES say survivors will wish to be dead!... ( Or is it from a prophecy of sorts?!? )

Seriously, I read on a previous post it was about the dispersion of Cesium-137? Man, how many types of radio particles can these Japanese reactors generate?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So I watched early this morning said video, about 15 minutes after you posted it. It scared the hell out of me, but I went to bed & forgot about it. I'm about to watch it again & get tense & be afraid to step outside again.
But first, to see if it's been debunked!! Then I will drink the contaminated milk...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

When you put down to Earth's ground things that only naturally belong to Stars you're playing extremely hard game. We've been trying to ride one of the basic forces of the Universe.

Wouldnt surprise me we were doomed by now!
But I dont think so. Not yet.

That's why we should pursue it in space, rather than in our alchemy set in the closet.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette

That's why we should pursue it in space, rather than in our alchemy set in the closet.

Yeah. Agree. Nuclear Plants in Space, orbiting 35.000 km above our heads. More natural.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
You know what, I think they actually did it. They actually messed up our earth. This is the beginning of the end for most of us.
Don't take this the wrong way. I am not directing this at you, because it is a very common misconception.

They actually messed up our earth
This misconception is really the basis for the majority of humanities current problems.
She was never OUR Earth to begin with, but we have treated her like she was.
edit on 4/1/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

People seem to think that humans are "our of place" on earth. They talk like we "shouldn't even be here".

Whether you are a creationist or an evolutionist, in either case, we are meant to be here just as much as the tress, the grass and the ocean. If you are a creationist, then we were intentionally put here by God, who put everything here and there is no arguing with that.

If you are an evolutionist, then we came from nature and "chance" just like the bugs, animals, trees, plants, etc. therefore we are just as much a part of "nature" as every other living thing.

When I hear people suggest that man is somehow "misplaced" or out of place on earth, I can't help but wonder what their train of thought is. Are you suggesting that we're "not supposed to be here"? Since "man" is the source of everything bad on earth, then we must be our own creator, right? Are you saying that "nature" screwed up by "letting" us evolve?

My point is, Man is just as much a part of the "big picture" as anything else in nature. We are just as much "at home" on earth as the ocean, the skies, the plants, animals and fish. Whether or not we make mistakes is another issue altogether, but this mindset that man somehow shouldn't even be here is just ignorant.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Are we not in unchartered waters? When in our history have we had 3 nuclear reactors, all within a stones throw of the other in full meltdown? With MOX fuel rods!?! I have read that MOX fuel is "radiation on steroids". Also, the fact these reactors are literally within the same complex, does this add a synergistic effect on the concentration of radiation? Add to this they are literally on the water's/oceans edge as well?

Lastly, this is not an event that has any foreseeable end to it. Every day, all day, more and more is spewing into the atmosphere and water, 24/7. The last thing I would trust is the MSM or government to tell us the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeah. Agree. Nuclear Plants in Space, orbiting 35.000 km above our heads. More natural.

No, no! More further away from harm, maybe beside the star they are scooping up materials from. That is if they HAD such sophisticated technology. HA! That's why everything they make blows up eventually.
edit on 1-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: *fixed quote layout

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join