It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa...Anyone seen this Fallout Model?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wow. here i sit trying to decide when to swab myself and wife with Betadine and here it seems we've been heavily radiated for almost a week. no point now i suppose. theyre finding it in the food chain already. this just feels bad.

eta: if we WERE all taking giant doses of cesium, would they tell anyone?
edit on 31-3-2011 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I've been paying attention everyday to NHK, and they are saying that people are already feeling very bad pain there from this. Many expect to die, and are prepping for it.

Pardon me for this obtuse question...NHK would that be this www3.nhk.or.jp...

I completely understand this is most serious, especially for the people of Japan,
According to this map are there above safe levels falling on the U.S.?

I dont doubt that the governement would lie...
After all 15 percent of the monitering stations on the West Coast are out...

and the Gubbment is busy raising levels of acceptable radiation. Scum that they are...

link   
To summarize quickly just for those catching up:

This is, in fact, an actual map of their best estimate on how much radiation has already been released up until today, and how it would disperse.

These levels are described by the agency as extremely low and below normal detection.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The problem as I see it is that allthe ideas about how safe these various levels are is predicated upon a limited release model.

Every analysis I've read says this thing will be emitting high levels of a lot of different radioactives for years to come.

Today's concentrations are supposedly "safe"...but what will the accumulated load look like by the time typhoon season hits highly radioactive seawater off the coast and drives it ashore and into the atmosphere?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Im not really into predictions and such but wasn't there one about a black cloud of sorts that will circle the earth??

For some reason this pops into my head with this.

If this is real...SCARY.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, TrueAmerican.

They were showing this animation some days ago for a few seconds during a news broadcast on Greek TV. I've been looking for it since then on the internet without look so far

Looks pretty messed up.

Ko3

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
These levels are described by the agency as extremely low and below normal detection.

How could this possibly be BELOW NORMAL detection?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am wondering that myself..

Reason being the levels in the milk from the West Coast are above that of the
allowable levels for water.

So, what gives?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

honestly, I really don't know.

But what I do know is this, from NHK:

Radiation in seawater at new high

Radiation 4,385 times higher than the legal standard has been detected in seawater at a location 330 meters south of the troubled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant.

Tokyo Electric Power Company says 180 becquerels per cubic centimeter of radioactive iodine-131 have been detected in seawater sampled on Wednesday afternoon.

The figure is far above the 3,355-times level detected on Tuesday.

Wednesday's sampling also revealed cesium-137, which has a half-life of 30 years, at a level 527 times higher than the legal standard.

Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency says no fishing is being carried out in waters within 20 kilometers of the plant, and the radiation is likely to be diluted significantly by the time humans take it in through seafood.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Now I can't see either how given all this, and high levels being detected in a lot of places, this is below normal. That just simply does not make sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I just love it when they talk about the sea waters surrounding Japan, as if it is a separate entity, "Japan seawater," as opposed to other seawater.

Another piece of information I have not read yet is what the larger scope is, the result of, the complete meltdowns of these reactors? It is inevitable.. so what then? Anyone know the answer to this?

Thanks for updates on this OP & all. I'd rather know what is coming than be left in the dark.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I wish there was something I could post to alleviate this concern..

Last time I checked I am not getting a paycheck from the MSM...

So here goes....

Radioactivity in Food: “There is no safe level of radionuclide exposure,
whether from food, water or other sources. Period

According to the National Academy of Sciences, there are no safe doses of radiation. Decades of research show clearly that any dose of radiation increases an individual’s risk for the development of cancer.

“There is no safe level of radionuclide exposure, whether from food, water or other sources. Period,” said Jeff Patterson, DO, immediate past president of Physicians for Social Responsibility. “Exposure to radionuclides, such as iodine-131 and cesium-137, increases the incidence of cancer. For this reason, every effort must be taken to minimize the radionuclide content in food and water.”

“Consuming food containing radionuclides is particularly dangerous. If an individual ingests or inhales a radioactive particle, it continues to irradiate the body as long as it remains radioactive and stays in the body,”said Alan H. Lockwood, MD, a member of the Board of Physicians for Social Responsibility. “The Japanese government should ban the sale of foods that contain radioactivity levels above pre-disaster levelsand continue to monitor food and water broadly in the area. In addition, the FDA and EPA must enforce existing regulations and guidelines that address radionuclide content in our food supply here at home.”
www.globalresearch.ca...

And with that said...my heart is out to Japan, everyone there,
all the workers who have been and continue to be on the lines to save lives,
the Marines, The Navy, and others there helping.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

330 meters south of the troubled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant. California - Japan is 8000 miles .

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Im not really into predictions and such but wasn't there one about a black cloud of sorts that will circle the earth??

For some reason this pops into my head with this.

If this is real...SCARY.

I think there was a webbot prediction about coastal events and "ill wind" circling earth a few times killing millions of people

Try google -> webbot ill wind.

Ko3

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The video in my thread covers this extensively:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thank you OP, I have been waiting for this information.

If the radation has spread throughtout the world, I'm guessing this is in the food chain all over the world.

What happens if we eat this (supposed low dose) radioactive food?
Are these levels low enough to be breathing?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well there was a report I saw today from 28 Mar 2011

Don't Drink the Rainwater...
The Virginia Department of Health has issued a warning to state residents: do not drink rainwater.

The warning comes after radioactive particles released in Japan have been documented around the United States and now in places on the East Coast.

From a release issued Sunday...
Source www.nbcwashington.com...

Didn't know & I & my dogs were in the rain yesterday & they come in & lick their paws & etc...had I known in advance maybe precautions could have been used....

Ektar

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They better lower the cost of cigarettes so that they can blame all this future cancer on second hand smoke...

... like they've always done.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
The video in my thread covers this extensively:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, I don't like that guy. He spews a bunch of junk most of the time, and I believe PuterMan concurs with me on that.

But that said, if what he is saying is true, and those charts he presents are true, then what I saw was that in most every case, the forecast models fell short of the actual radiation received. In other words, it is MORE than what they forecast. 9/11 and the EPA on air quality in New York, anyone?

:shk:

You know what, I don't trust them for nothing when it comes to this. We have them trying to all of a sudden raise the safe levels....Why now? That's total BS. And did you catch the little story about the government buying up all the Geiger counters? I suppose those were to ship to Japan, right? NHK does report that they really ARE short of them, so that may be true, dunno.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Relax folks

I was talking to a chemist who made his living hiding toxic waste from bankrupt chemical businesses in storm sewers and public parks...and in your favourite beaches and fishing holes...
he said as of 1960 there was no untouched place on the planet.
basically
it was only a matter of time
a long time ago.

ps glutathion, selenium....chagas and cummin.....oil of organo...
might want to look into these...
seems to be
what survivors use.
long term I mean
(Dr Cass Ingram...)

edit on 31-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

edit on 31-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yeah well, no WONDER my water tastes like slime rot from a cockroach nest.

Umm, so how is it I'm supposed to relax after reading that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join